Welcome & Information Category > Forum Announcements

Membership Breakdown Change Notice

(1/3) > >>

Daryl Fawcett:
There has been the change in the required number of posts to transition from New Member status to Junior Member status, therefore, if you can no longer see certain forums because of your member status, it means that you need to make more posts.

Womzie:

--- Quote from: Daryl Fawcett on June 15, 2008, 07:43:50 AM ---There has been the change in the required number of posts to transition from New Member status to Junior Member status, therefore, if you can no longer see certain forums because of your member status, it means that you need to make more posts.

--- End quote ---

Daryl, where can I find this information regarding the number of posts to transition from New Member to Junior etc.?

Daryl Fawcett:
Junior Member status now requires 12 posts with the next member status requiring 24 posts, etc.

Womzie:

--- Quote from: Daryl Fawcett on June 17, 2008, 04:44:01 AM ---Junior Member status now requires 12 posts with the next member status requiring 24 posts, etc.

--- End quote ---
Yes, I get the gist of what you are saying, but I have been looking for the list that tells you how many posts you need to post to become a Junior Member etc., and how many types of members there are, and I'm blowed if I can see anything in the forum rules about it.  Of course, I am getting old and me eyesight isn't what it used to be.  That's why I was asking.  I was hoping you could point it out to me, or isn't it posted anywhere?

Thanks.

Daryl Fawcett:
This has nothing to do with the Forum Rules.

It is the way things are set up here at AT, which can be changed at any time at the disgression of the Administrator, which is me.

At the moment, the only one that opens up access into other forum/s of AT, is the number of posts required to become a Junior Member of AT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version