Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: There is HOPE!  (Read 27024 times)

Johann

There is HOPE!
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »

My sister-in-law in Norway told my wife that she was watching the new HOPE channel with such great programming. Then she sent her the URL to watch it on the NET. Soon wy wife called, Come and see! And together we saw the new terrific programming. This is on the HOPE channel which is our own. So now we enjoy watching great SDA programs on our laptops. Last night it was Dwight Nelson in England.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: There is HOPE!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »

My sister-in-law in Norway told my wife that she was watching the new HOPE channel with such great programming. Then she sent her the URL to watch it on the NET. Soon wy wife called, Come and see! And together we saw the new terrific programming. This is on the HOPE channel which is our own. So now we enjoy watching great SDA programs on our laptops. Last night it was Dwight Nelson in England.

Praise God. Hopefully, we can soon get that message across to more SDA's, coz most still only think of 3abn and when asked why, many don't have an answer except that it has good programming.

HOPE needs to be promoted, wherever we possibly can. Glad to hear about the new programming.

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:57:55 AM »

You'll find links to 7 Hope Channels here:
http://new.hopetv.org/

You can watch live online, of course, download a monthly schedule, click on links to various other HopeTV sites.  :)
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

WillowRun

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 01:09:29 PM »

When my DISH network contract is up, I may go the satellite route.  I can watch HOPE and Loma Linda without a monthly charge.  I need to save that satellite money for Gas and groceries.

WTG HOPE Channel!

Respectfully,

Willow
Respectfully,

Willow

Ozzie

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

When my DISH network contract is up, I may go the satellite route.  I can watch HOPE and Loma Linda without a monthly charge.  I need to save that satellite money for Gas and groceries.WTG HOPE Channel!

Respectfully,

Willow

I think that there are many people in exactly that same situation.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Johann

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 04:00:24 AM »

When my DISH network contract is up, I may go the satellite route.  I can watch HOPE and Loma Linda without a monthly charge.  I need to save that satellite money for Gas and groceries.

WTG HOPE Channel!

Respectfully,

Willow

It is good that we are not without HOPE and Loma LInda!

guide4him

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:05:36 AM »

Fortunately I get HOPE through my 3ABN dish and through Cable  but my  3ABN dish does not recognize LLBN.  :dunno:

WillowRun

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »

Fortunately I get HOPE through my 3ABN dish and through Cable  but my  3ABN dish does not recognize LLBN.  :dunno:

Maybe there is a way to manually program the LLBN channel?  Does your satellite reciever have instructions for adding other channels?

Good luck!
Respectfully,

Willow

Yevgeny

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:33 PM »

Good stuff, that HOPE channel!  I don't spend much time watching tv in general, but it's nice to have it when opportunity presents itself....

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 04:13:26 PM »

Unless you have a receiver that won't allow you access to LLBN, you should be able to manually add it.

skiguy

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 07:24:05 AM »

Thank God, 3ABN is NOT the only channel, there is LLB and HOPE and SAFE to choose from,  :rabbit:  :TY:  :dogwag:  :amen:

WillowRun

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »

I've been listening to HOPE TV while working at my job.  It's been a real blessing.  I am going to order a system from glorystar satellite so that I can watch hope at home when I've time to watch the television.  And I'll also have Safe TV and LLBN(this one I've never seen) to choose from.

I am thankful to those who had the finances to launch HOPE, SafeTV and LLBN.  God is good!

Respectfully,

Willow

Nirky

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

On Dec. 28th, our Conference office, which houses an Adventist TV station broadcasting a channel each of 3ABN & the HOPE channel, was extensively damaged by a fire.  The Lord protected one channel, which is still broadcasting.  It is the HOPE channel.   :TY:

WillowRun

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »

Hi Nirky,

Welcome to Advent Talk. 

It is my sincerest prayer that your church's tv station be restored to it's full operating capacity and that, in the future, you have even more broadcasting power than the old station had.

Happy pre Sabbath
Willow
Respectfully,

Willow

WillowRun

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 12:55:54 PM »

I am still receiving much blessing from HOPE.  I can't watch LLBN cause I can't connect online.  Their server is down.  But as soon as it's fixed, I will be checking them out too!

Have a great day everyone!
Respectfully,

Willow
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up