Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus is in Florida!  (Read 5625 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Jesus is in Florida!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 03:38:20 AM »

Johann,
Sure is signs of the time and expected sooner or later of this prophecy, btw did you get my pm on China oil spill? It was worse then the gulf and all quite for 2 weeks now.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:10:37 AM »

See!  Don't go!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 08:47:17 PM »

Sorry I have not respponded. Trying to figure out how to post it. Do you have a  link line like the one I posted below?

Johann,
Sure is signs of the time and expected sooner or later of this prophecy, btw did you get my pm on China oil spill? It was worse then the gulf and all quite for 2 weeks now.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 01:48:16 AM »

No, and not sure how to do that. If you can't find a way maybe I can email the news source and they will give a link to post. I know a person some days ago posted the cutest puppy pictures so I know it can be done. Were you able to see those pictures?

Johann

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »

Yes, quite terrible.

No, and not sure how to do that. If you can't find a way maybe I can email the news source and they will give a link to post. I know a person some days ago posted the cutest puppy pictures so I know it can be done. Were you able to see those pictures?

mrst53

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »

I have seen this guy before. What an idiot and a false prophet to boot. He misquoted scriptures by the dozen. Unfortunately many are being mislead. He will have many sins to answer for and many souls.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 01:32:04 PM »

See. as I said....don't go!  You have got to be kidding me!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up