Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want all you Tommy defenders to read this  (Read 5305 times)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
I want all you Tommy defenders to read this
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:16:35 AM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/28/a-willing-partner-or-a-sex-abuse-victim/

BTW, the judge found him guilty of manslaughter, not murder, saying that although the killing was not excuseable, it was certainly understandable.

I will also say that this case has striking similarities to what Tommy Shelton has done.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: I want all you Tommy defenders to read this
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:58:08 AM »

Let me also add this. I listened to the young man's testimony. It made me sick, as it reminded me of things that happened to me. I will also say that it is only by God's grace that the same thing hasn't happened to TS. When reality finally hits you that you were a sexual abuse victim, all kinds of emotions run through your mind. Anger is one of them. Only God's hand of protection has kept Tommy's victims from doing something similar. It has never crossed my mind personally, but I can't say that for everyone.
Duane Clem

GRAT

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 12:09:20 PM »

I really really want to slap some of those people who made comments about the case upside the head.  Maybe it would knock some sense into their brains.  To blame the boy for what happened to him is just so wrong!!!  Think about it people.  He started on the boy when he was 12.  Makes me want to throw up!!  AT least the guy will never be able to abuse anyone else.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 12:12:13 PM »

I really really want to slap some of those people who made comments about the case upside the head.  Maybe it would knock some sense into their brains.  To blame the boy for what happened to him is just so wrong!!!  Think about it people.  He started on the boy when he was 12.  Makes me want to throw up!!  AT least the guy will never be able to abuse anyone else.
I agree it is sick and it is wrong. Just think some of these people on AT condone that kind of stuff. They all claim they are against pedophilia, yet they defend, defend, and defend. Sickos.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »

Only God's hand of protection has kept Tommy's victims from doing something similar. It has never crossed my mind personally, but I can't say that for everyone.

One fellow told me that a day doesn't go by that he doesn't think about going and taking care of it himself.

mrst53

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »

The boy should never have been convicted of even manslaughter- the pedophile deserved jail time( and punishment there) The boy was the victim, not the pedophile. Where have our morals gone and our beliefs that sometimes, deaths are deserved.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 05:03:56 PM »

The boy should never have been convicted of even manslaughter- the pedophile deserved jail time( and punishment there) The boy was the victim, not the pedophile. Where have our morals gone and our beliefs that sometimes, deaths are deserved.
They covered this case on TruTv this morning. When the young man was testifying, the judge's mouth literally dropped open. He was describing almost exactly what Tommy Shelton did to me.

"Pat Williams"? You've been pushing me for details. Look up this young man's testimony. It sounds like its just what you're wanting to hear.

How sick is that?
Duane Clem
Pages: [1]   Go Up