Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site  (Read 174253 times)

Fran

• Veteran Member
Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« on: July 06, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »

I am not a member of the Yahoo Group where these items are posted.  I feel I must answer some of the questions and comments made about missing financial information.

Do they know anything about business?
Stan Jensen  Wed Jul 2, 2008 8:45 pm

One has to wonder why 'they' are always attacking the accounting staff at 3ABN.

Do they think Danny does all of the entries? That the 3ABN external auditor is not competent?

It would appear that some of the major complainers have never run a business, successful or not, yet they seem to be all knowing on running an international multimillion dollar organization.

Am I missing something? Does Danny do all the accounting etc?

Who are "they"?  I am assuming you were not speaking of me at all. 

I have never accused Danny of doing any accounting entries. 

I have never even thought that Danny had entered any of the accounting entries, except in the beginning when the accounting was probably on scrap paper because they had nothing but the vision of the future of 3ABN.  I have heard it was hand to mouth in the beginning, just like many start up companies are.

I have never accused any auditors of being "incompetent" in their findings.  I believe their findings were 99.9% correct.  In fact, their reports are what I have based many of my concerns.

I have also used the 3ABN vs. IL Property Tax Lawsuit findings. 

I have also talked about eBay for which I have documentation.

My concerns have always been about what is missing, not what is there.

So that would not be stating that Danny was active in any posting.  However, in my opinion, he could have been involved in things that did NOT get posted.

I have done accounting for a multi-trillion dollar Agency, the Treasury Federal Bank.  I had the job of posting Congressional Appropriations, and made adjustments all year long.  At the end of each month, I had to balance the treasury with many agencies.

At another agency I moved money from Treasury to ANY agency.  That was fun.  I paid agency bills through Treasury.  I was able to take money from their account at the Federal Bank.  And, yes, Agencies spend money they do not have.  Kind of like hot checks.  I got to go fish and find an appropriation that would cover the bill.  That was only if they did not respond to me as to what appropriation they wanted me to use.  Sometimes Treasury had to create money!  Yeah, for real! 

I understand accounting processes on the large and small scale.  I know the rules.  I was a certified cash handler of "Petty Cash".  Since much travel was accomplished the dollar amount was very large.  I was there when they moved to Credit Cards, Cash Cards. 

My American Express allowed me to make purchases/payments of $100,000 per transaction.  I could do that all day long.   

I have written Policy and Procedure Manuals for accounting in the government and for Private Businesses.

I have set companies up on the computer from manual bookkeeping.  I set up "mean" cash controls and "very strict" separation of duties.  By doing so, the business owners saw that several holes got plugged and exposed the ones skimming off the top.

I am nobody.  However, I am an accountant, and was able to read the auditors reports and the 990's as well as the Tax Lawsuit.  Everyone can go to these documents and read for themselves.  The Auditors clearly state there were problems.  They said it very well.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Answers to Posts from the Other Yahoo Site
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

It would appear that some of the major complainers have never run a business, successful or not, yet they seem to be all knowing on running an international multimillion dollar organization.

I have done accounting for a multi-trillion dollar Agency, the Treasury Federal Bank.  I had the job of posting Congressional Appropriations, and made adjustments all year long.  At the end of each month, I had to balance the treasury with many agencies.

I am assuming that "international multimillion dollar organization", referrs to 3ABN.

Since Fran has done accounting for a "multi-trillion dollar agency", that would appear to trump 3ABN.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 04:22:10 PM by Artiste »
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 04:37:07 PM »

Do they know anything about business?
sam11584   Sun Jul 6, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts from Fran on BSDA. Could she have been any more wrong?

Fran @ Mar 15 2008, 01:12 AM)

I believe I know the answer to this question! "They" hijack every thread when I put out financial information. They would rather sacrifice Tommy to keep silent about all of the financial irregularities. They spit venom at the first person in their path. Go back to where I posted about the finances of 3ABN and watch them at work.

They want my post buried as fast as possible. They have a united front to cause my post to be on a prior page. I find it funny! Now I have to figure out how to make a series of posts without the post getting buried. I want to tell about what happened to cause me to raise my voice in an outcry for truth. It has been a long journey. It began way back before the 2000 Property Tax law suit. The first negative information I came across was about Tommy having to live outside of IL because of his alleged sexual abuse to male members of his church. I heard that the parents of the boys agreed not to press charges as long as Tommy did not live in IL. That is when I learned about him living in Marion, TN. That was at least as long ago as 1987 or 1988.

That is when I learned about Kenny and his wife fired in 1989. Silly me. I figured Danny did a good thing at the time. I felt bad that he had to make such a decision. I had a copy of the IL property lawsuit as soon as Danny went on TV and said they may have to pay taxes because the had health shows. Now that hit me with a thud. That sis (did) not ring true at all!  Impossible!  So I found the law suit and I was right, it wasn't about health programming. I wondered why Danny would say that on the air! I shrugged it off and set it aside for quite a while, until another poster talked to me about Kenny in 2004.

Then I saw Danny announcing Linda's departure. I was all for Danny! I was! I even called and told Mom Ford to tell Danny to stop pouting and get out there in front of the camera, NOW!  And that is exactly what he did.

Then Nicodema posted Walt Thompson's letter and I realized there was something very wrong.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right (that) these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?   

MOOOOOOOOOT!

What is it that makes my comments a moot point?  I still have these questions and many more.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 04:39:23 PM »

Fran,
Interesting post. I do not go to yahoo, but the wording of what you were responding to was also AT ONE TIME I believe on C/A.  True to form,as many statements have ,the accusations against others disappeared, went POOF.

Out of curiosity I checked the link here that I had posted to some rather "nasty rumormongering" C/A style, only to find it had a almost through cleansing. Blame is now spread out over the mysterious they.
Portions of the initial post was not generic in that they blamed you as well as Gregory for preventing LS from another sucessful ministry........

.Turns out the Rumourmongers did NOT have it right.

http://adventistforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/175187

No reason whatsoever for the rumormongering, capitalized no less,statement. The beginning of this particular topic does exactly what some so strongly condemn.  Repeating from reliable sources derogatory information against others, including Gregory Matthews. A person that is so fond of repeating over and over his disapproval of those repeating gossip as fact. He waves his clean hands by saying...... I might of over stated a bit concerning Gregory. Turns out the Rumourmongers did NOT have it right.

http://adventistforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/175187

No reason whatsoever for the rumormongering, capitalized no less,statement. The beginning of this particular topic does exactly what some so strongly condemn.  Repeating from reliable sources derogatory information against others, including Gregory Matthews. A person that is so fond of repeating over and over his disapproval of those repeating gossip as fact. He waves his clean hands by saying...... I might of over stated a bit concerning Gregory. Then I was talking to DS
It is now generic without a apology. The maturity one should be able to expect from the adminstrator of the unofficial adventist forum.

Overstated means what??  An apology? That is the kind my siblings and I give one another in fun when we don't want to admit we were in the wrong. Does it mean those he named bear some responsibility for LS's failure to begin a new ministry? y
Who were the mysterious reliable sources that shared with Stan the names of those responsible for the failure of LS?

This certainly would not be taken as a reliable source by intelligent people would it.......
Then I was talking to DS

Are we all to believe his "reliable" sources could survive the unbiased truth test??

Added......
PS

Here is that portion that seems to know what LS should have or should be doing with her life. Wonder who "those" are. Are the still the same "those"  that was in the initial post, now without names
What about Linda? This is my opinion.
If those who gave so much energy to taking down 3ABN because of their love and respect for Linda, would have used that to help build her ongoing Ministry, she would have been much better off. Now, I doubt, if a Conference, or other Adventist Media, would hire her, and that is such a waste of her talents and gifts.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 04:45:42 PM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 05:04:03 PM »

While the post I referenced is relevant to what is being spread, this is the actual post that just kind of makes one shake their head. This has not been changed.

Stan Jensen
I doubt if he will return, as he was looking for a new President for 3 years or so..

Word on the street, says, there were a number of bogus charges.. It is true that people love and believe in a lie.

What is this word on the street bit. Almost sounds as if it should be taken as gospel.

Many of us are supporters of Linda, and would wish 'they' would have put their energy into building her ministry. Instead, they have scared off other adventist media, and conferences from ever hiring her.

How about the "many of us" referenced would have put their energy into building her ministry instead of finding  "those others" to condemn, without giving factual information for charges being made?

I wonder if the other adventist media and conferences specifically said they would never hire LS because of Gregory Matthews and Fran? This certainly would never be said this definitively would it without it being a fact from the "horses" mouth?

In my opinion, the 'Gregory, Joy, Pickle, Fran' team did her more damage for her career than her termination did. Just my opinion. not my kids, spouse, employer, pet rock and friends. HOWEVER my goldfish, says this is her opinion as well.

Mighty mouthy goldfish isn't it. Wonder if the goldfish has a name we would recognize. Seems he has the confidence of LS and repeats the same accusation Stan has made.

HOw has so many become privy to God's plan for LS. Or is another ministry her right ? Maybe, just maybe, it may not be in God's plan, or shock of shocks, maybe LS isn't listening or willing. Or maybe it isn't time yet.
All the crystal ball gazers may need some new batteries to get the right reading here
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 05:56:02 PM »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/33?var=1

Re: STRAIGHT ANSWERS TO EBAY QUESTIONS
"sam11584"  Fri Jun 6, 2008 1:16 am

I took questions that a member of another forum had about 3 angels eBay store and donation department straight to the source..Tammy  Chance. The following are the questions I ask and the answers I received through email.
------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu 6/05/08 11:58 AM
To:

Sam,

I have no problem with answering your questions to the best of my ability. I will try to go through them one at a time.

Q. Now, 3ABN started selling on eBay in 1998. I made purchases. The User ID at that time was nan_don! The Store now says it started June 1, 2001, on the information page right now. 3ABN has a total feedback of 2011; however the feedback SCORE is 1581. What does this mean? It means that they have bought and sold to 1581 unique accounts. The difference is for repeat sellers and buyers.

A. At no time was 3abn's user name nan-don. If you will look at the link that you sent me it says nan_don had over 4000 sales! That certainly wasn't us. Only a very limited number of items were even sold on eBay before we created the donation dept and then started the store.

Nan_don had nothing whatsoever to do with 3 Angels. Someone entirely different. I won't go into answering the rest of the questions you sent pertaining to nan_don since it is a moot point.  As far as the feedback score, repeat buyers are limited to the amount of feedback that can be left, and we also must take into account that some people that purchase don't bother to leave feedback so their purchase isn't calculated into feedback scores.

Q. Did the store change its name 4 times in less than 2 weeks?

A. Absolutely not! There was no eBay store until I created and named the store and I have never changed it! I am guessing this is another error related to the nan_don ID.

Q. The PayPal expense is posted when PayPal charges it. The eBay/PayPal expenses should be looked at each month to see if you are losing money!

A. Though this wasn't a question I will answer. Every sale is logged into the computer database which connects to the accounting dept. It is done at the time of the sale and the money from the item goes directly into 3abn's account as soon as the person pays unless they use an e check which takes approximately 7 days to clear. We do not sell items everyday but when we do all is taken care of the day of sale and again when payment is made. (We have a 3 day payment policy). Every sold item has a check and balance.

Monthly reports are as follows: A download of all paypal payments and fees. A download of all auctioned items and store inventory items as well as, all sold items and all fees pertaining to those items.

There is a monthly donor "sold item report" which shows the items that were sold, the donor that gave the items, the donor's constituent number, the sale date and the amount sold for. These records are compared with the eBay/PayPal records and any receipts and records of sales outside of eBay.

As items arrive they are logged into the computer with the info of who sent it, constituent number, date received and a description of the item or items. A report of those items is made monthly.  Though you didn't ask for a "play by play" directly it may simplify the process for you if I explain the process.

When an item or items arrive at 3 Angels it arrives at the call center's shipping and receiving dept. The S/R manager opens the box,  gets the general idea of what is in it (doll, picture, quilt) and makes a note of the description, who sent it and when it arrived.  These are kept on file. The box is then brought over to the donation department where an assistant inventories the box completely and then logs the contents into the database along with donor and const #,  date received....Then the item or items is tagged or labeled with the const # of the person who gave it. Later when it is sold we look up the record by the const # where it was entered upon arrival and we put the date sold and the amount sold for.

The same process of recording the sold items also applies to the Barn Sale. Each item is tagged with the correct const # and is recorded when it sells. When the monthly sale report is printed out it is given to accounting so that they can receipt the donor for their items that sold.

Q. Did you ever say on a program that you had brought in 2.4 million dollars?

A. Absolutely not!

Because we haven't. On one program we quoted that over several years time we had brought in a quarter of a million and on a later program close to half a million. Again those figures were over several years. I don't have the exact time period in front of me but 2.4 never happened and hasn't happened yet. We have faith that one day we will reach that mark though as we continue to receive great donations.

Q. What time period did the mock check you presented to Jim G. represent?

A. One year.

Q. When did you begin using PayPal? Was it because of something you read on Club Adventist?

A. Lol!   We began using PayPal in 2003. I never heard of Club Adventist until about 8 or 9 months ago and certainly have never been there.

Q.Is your department audited?

A. Absolutely. The auditor's come to our department with all the reports in hand. They know our system and the checks and balances that are in place. Given the complexities of all that is involved, + a massive paper trail, they give us good marks on our accountability with the department. Laws change as time goes by so we comply with everything we are told to do by our CFO and the auditor's. That results in periodic changes that are implemented into the program and we do our best to keep up. I could go into more facts and details than told here but I won't bore you with everything that is required of us. Suffice it to say we keep as precise and detailed records as is possible and we continue to grow as our department grows.

Hope this helps,

Tammy Chance

The bolded sentences bother me.

"The same process of recording the sold items also applies to the Barn Sale. Each item is tagged with the correct const # and is recorded when it sells. When the monthly sale report is printed out it is given to accounting so that they can receipt the donor for their items that sold."

Receipting the donor is supposed to happen at the time of the donation.  They should receive an IRS Form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contribution, as their receipt.  3ABN cannot assess the value!  The donor does that.  All the 8283 does is give a description of items that were donated and a certification that 3ABN received the items.  What 3ABN sells the item for is not relevant to the assessed value by the donor.

I will give an example that Bruce and Tammy used on their program asking for donations.  This did not come from the current advertisement to bring donations to the 3ABN booth at the upcoming ASI Meetings.

Say some one sends in a diamond ring that has an insured replacement value of $10,000.00.  However, 3ABN can only sell it for $1,500.  The donor would list the value as $10,000.  Whereas the 3ABN value would only be $1,500.  The donation is finished at the time of the donation.  THE DONOR ALWAYS DOES THE VALUEATION on their IRS form 8283.

Some items are not required to have an 8283.  However, one should be given anyway.  The donor may have other 8283's that when added together result in needing the 8283's to make the deductions from their itemized Tax returns.

Receipting the items after the items are sold is wrong!  Check it out.  Ask your CFO.

]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3abnDefended/message/99
Re: STRAIGHT ANSWERS TO EBAY QUESTIONS
sam11584 

I hated to bother the Chances again but did so just to be crystal clear on What Fran is saying or should I say, trying to say? I emailed the "highlights" to Tammy and here are the answers I received. I think we can lay all the false information to rest once and for all.

Hi Sam,

No I don't mind answering a few more questions but after looking at them, must say, someone is definitely "not getting it". I refer to the nan _ don stuff. Will try to answer as specific as I can.

Notice Tammy falls short of telling who had it between nan_don and 3ABN Store. They just had, "someone". Why not settle this by telling us where all that feedback is?

A. There was no one selling for 3abn called nan _don. Good heavens look at the link that you sent me that goes to nan _ don feedback and look at some of the items they were selling!! There were nude posters or pin ups or something of that nature. That ought to tell anybody that it wasn't from anyone connected to 3abn! Also nan whoever may have started in 98 but that has nothing to do with us. 3abn started using eBay in 01. I'LL SAY IT ONCE AGAIN SAM, NAN_DON AND THEIR FEEDBACK WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH 3ABN PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE.

If 3ABN sales started selling in 1998,

A. Ask and answered. 3abn did not start in 98.

My strongest questions are; "Where is all that feedback? Where did that money go? Whose account received the money?"

A. Well, you would have to ask nan_don since we are in no way connected.

Another thing to look at is the store that Tammy Shelton Chance used to have and closed.

A. I have NEVER and DO NOT NOW have an eBay store. I have my own personal eBay account where I sell odds and ends like anyone else but have never had my own store and don't plan on it in the future.  Someone is feeding you very faulty information or at the very least, mistaken information.
In addition I fail to see why anyone would care if I personally did or did not have a store or sell on eBay. My personal eBay practices have no connection to 3abn and would actually be nobodies business. I do not mean that in a hateful way, but I just can't imagine why anybody would be interested in something so minute.

Please share this information with your "source" as we are finished repeating that nan_don had no association with 3abn. I know this since I have past and present 3abn eBay records.

Sam, I do appreciate you coming to me for answers instead of speculating and guessing as so many others do.

Tammy C.

Of course everyone knows that we accept by faith that these responses are from Tammy Shelton-Chance.  I do not post or belong to the Yahoo group.  I believe they are hunting for personal information and bait certain posters at AdvenTalk.com.

A. I have NEVER and DO NOT NOW have an eBay store. I have my own personal eBay account where I sell odds and ends like anyone else but have never had my own store and don't plan on it in the future.  Someone is feeding you very faulty information or at the very least, mistaken information.

This comment has me wondering why Tammy would so emphatically that she has never had a store.  She said she has NEVER had a store.  Yet, she has.  It was named Tammy's Variety Outlet.   How can we reconcile this difference?

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 07:44:12 AM by Fran »

Habanero

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »

Over the past 18 months or more, many of us have read Johanns claims
that nothing could have happened between Linda and the doctor as he
was constantly present, whether here or in Norway with the "Nathan"
trip.
I question his recollection of events or maybe his definition
of "constantly". Here is the information that I have received
concerning the "Nathan" trip.

Of the entire week that Linda was in Norway, Johann spent
approximately 10 minutes in the foyer of Arild's home (not even
coming into the house) and then proceeded to go out to dinner with
them. He had driven from his home to pick up an ozone machine that
Linda had brought for his wife. After dinner he complained of being
too tired to drive the several hours home and was ignored by Arild &
Linda. In fact, I believe Arild told Johann if he got too sleepy to
pull over and nap. After dinner, Johann headed for home. (Denmark I
believe)

That is the summation of time spent chaperoning Linda and the Doctor.

Is Johann out and out lying? Is his memory failing? Or is he just
desperate to do whatever it takes to protect his "adopted" daughter?

Only God knows.

Where did you get this bit of info? Wouldya tell us Sam? If your source is correct, we might want to rethink a few things. So, who is this and how credible are they?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »

Habanero;

I had the same thoughts.  Someone is having trouble with Geography as well as Chronology.  This is definitely propaganda in my eyes!

Johann

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 12:50:07 AM »

Habanero;

I had the same thoughts.  Someone is having trouble with Geography as well as Chronology.  This is definitely propaganda in my eyes!
trip.

believe)

Only God knows.

Where did you get this bit of info? Wouldya tell us Sam? If your source is correct, we might want to rethink a few things. So, who is this and how credible are they?

Some bending of facts, avoiding important details, and adding an untrue statement distorts the picture and weakens the credibility of the source.

Habanero

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

IMO Laird was a pawn in many ways. We know that Linda was AWOL for her
scheduled depo. Now another depo for her has been scheduled but she is
asking for a continuance while she seeks another attorney. mmhh Good
move if she is wanting, again, to avoid that depo.
Quote from Sam.

Sam, Linda was AWOL for her scheduled depo? When did that happen? I am aware that a depo was scheduled and she was issued a faulty subpoena that she was not obligated to follow. Is that the one you are speaking of? If so, she was not AWOL.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »

Habanero;

trip.

believe)

Only God knows.

Some bending of facts, avoiding important details, and adding an untrue statement distorts the picture and weakens the credibility of the source.

It appears that half-truths and fabrications are par for the course on "the dark side".

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »

IMO Laird was a pawn in many ways. We know that Linda was AWOL for her
scheduled depo. Now another depo for her has been scheduled but she is
asking for a continuance while she seeks another attorney. mmhh Good
move if she is wanting, again, to avoid that depo.
Quote from Sam.

Sam, Linda was AWOL for her scheduled depo? When did that happen? I am aware that a depo was scheduled and she was issued a faulty subpoena that she was not obligated to follow. Is that the one you are speaking of? If so, she was not AWOL.

...half-truths and fabrications!

Habanero

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 10:59:34 PM »

I see over at the other forum they are asking me if I am referring
to the "faulty" supeona that Linda received. I will then ask them,
who said it was "faulty"? Linda? Laird Heal? Sorry, not working.

Sorry Sam, not working. Linda and Laird Heal would be the primary principals in the case, not you. You appear to be full of wishful assumptions and hopes that Linda was fleeing the country in terror of 3ABN. Wrong. People such as yourself seem to take delight in seeing the terror of you and your blustery little chihuahua gang in others. Cute, but not scary. You and your type seem to thrive on striking terror and fear. If it doesn't exist, you and your type seem to gravitate toward imagining it. Go ahead and enjoy your smug yet silly little joy in the thought that your group brought terror to someone and made them run in fear from you. If that makes you and your type feel big and powerful, then good for you. Everyone should have something to make them feel good about themselves. Linda had absolutely no obligation to abide by that subpoena and show up at the deposition that 3ABN presumed to deal her without going through the processes required by law. Do you think that she should simply go into another deposition without legal counsel that she is comfortable with? That would be typical of how this case has been handled since it was first dreamed up by people who wanted to prevent her from having legal help in decisions made before she was fired. I'm sure your people could photoshop some pictures of Linda looking terrified. Why don't you try that? It might give you a sense of self worth. Therapy, you know.

Habanero

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 11:11:52 PM »

Everyone wants to know my source and insinuates I just made the whole
thing up. So, let me throw this out....Anyone that doesn't believe
me...feel free to ask Johann if this is what happened. Make sure and
ask him how many days Linda had already been there (staying at the
Doctor's house) when he came to pick up the ozone machine. Ask him if
he spent the night after he picked it up or did he drive all the way
back home that night. Then ask him if he came back again at all
during the rest of the time that Linda was there?

BTW just to bring out the above point... Linda stayed in the doctor's
house....Nathan did not.

We have no reason to not believe that you made the whole thing up. Have you talked it over with Johann yourself? Do you have any of this from him? Why don't you ask him all the questions you tell others to ask regarding the accusation you made. You make nebulous accusations without citing any sources regarding a matter of which you have absolutely no personal knowledge whatsoever and expect us to believe you? Get real!

You obviously have not been to the doctor's home and are speaking on the basis of rumour when you say that Nate was not in the doctor's house. Have you asked the doctor or Nathan, or are you talking off the top of you head again, and bluffing in hope that you will be right?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 11:25:05 PM by Habanero »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »

I see over at the other forum they are asking me if I am referring
to the "faulty" supeona that Linda received. I will then ask them,
who said it was "faulty"? Linda? Laird Heal? Sorry, not working.

Sorry Sam, not working. Linda and Laird Heal would be the primary principals in the case, not you. You appear to be full of wishful assumptions and hopes that Linda was fleeing the country in terror of 3ABN. Wrong. People such as yourself seem to take delight in seeing the terror of you and your blustery little chihuahua gang in others. Cute, but not scary. You and your type seem to thrive on striking terror and fear. If it doesn't exist, you and your type seem to gravitate toward imagining it. Go ahead and enjoy your smug yet silly little joy in the thought that your group brought terror to someone and made them run in fear from you. If that makes you and your type feel big and powerful, then good for you. Everyone should have something to make them feel good about themselves. Linda had absolutely no obligation to abide by that subpoena and show up at the deposition that 3ABN presumed to deal her without going through the processes required by law. Do you think that she should simply go into another deposition without legal counsel that she is comfortable with? That would be typical of how this case has been handled since it was first dreamed up by people who wanted to prevent her from having legal help in decisions made before she was fired. I'm sure your people could photoshop some pictures of Linda looking terrified. Why don't you try that? It might give you a sense of self worth. Therapy, you know.

Lovely little scenario,  but pure fiction.

You already once claimed to be in touch with Linda and said she never left, and then asked Donna to ask Linda herself about all of this after you and Johann told here how to contact her. Linda didn't answer...

So, why don't you just gives us the facts?

1.Who claimed the subpoena was faulty and what was faulty about it?

2. What reason did Linda or her attorney give to the 3ABN attorneys for her not going to the deposition?

3. Why do you claim " Linda had absolutely no obligation to abide by that subpoena and show up at the deposition"?

As far as your question?

"Do you think that she should simply go into another deposition without legal counsel that she is comfortable with?"

She should have counsel, and did have counsel. It's neither 3ABN's fault nor ours that she no longer does.  She should work at getting an Attorney to replace Heal as quickly as possible considering that
3ABN obviously still has reason and cause and plans to depose her.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 28   Go Up