Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Children ages 7 - 11 destroy building for abused women--Polly's Place.  (Read 10612 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member

he location of that shelter will be a well known secret shortly
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Gregory

• Veteran Member

In view of the destruction of Poly's Place in Niles I have a suggstion to make:

3-ABN, I suggest that you make a $20,000 gift to the work and ministry of Polly's Place.

From the Public Relations standpoint you need to do it.

Further, it has been alleged that you have  your differences with Dr.  Mable  Dunbar and as a resultl of those differences you have caused ASI not to fund her ministry.

NOTE: I do not claim that the above alligations are true.

A $20,000 gift to her ministry, in this time of crisis, would clearly demonstrate to the world that you support worthy causes and do not allow personnel issues to interfere with a worthy ministry.

Gregory Matthews

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member

3-ABN, I suggest that you make a $20,000 gift to the work and ministry of Polly's Place.

Further, it has been alleged that you have  your differences with Dr.  Mable  Dunbar and as a resultl of those differences you have caused ASI not to fund her ministry.

A $20,000 gift to her ministry, in this time of crisis, would clearly demonstrate to the world that you support worthy causes and do not allow personnel issues to interfere with a worthy ministry.

Gregory Matthews

I think that is a wonderful suggestion, Gregory!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

bonnie

• Veteran Member

Gregory Matthews

Cynic that I am it might demonstrate that a christian ministry has to be told  publically to do what most would like to believe would be willlingly, heartfelt and sincere. Instead of ..... Much like demanding someone apologize and they do so.

However and why a donation is given 20,000.00 still would be a great help
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing
Pages: [1]   Go Up