Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to AdventTalk  (Read 39438 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Welcome to AdventTalk
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:06:02 PM »

Welcome to AdventTalk!

Please read all the other topics that, either are, or soon will be here before reading and posting elsewhere.

We hope you will have an enjoyable time at AdventTalk.

Johann

Re: Welcome to AdventTalk
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 11:08:03 AM »

It was a bit of a surprise to see this up and running after I had been absent from the Internet for a couple of days. It will be a challenge meeting people here in a new forum under different circumstances. Welcome!

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 08:49:48 AM »

Hello, I am known at BSDA as Sister, author of the collective posts titled "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN". During the close of the 3ABN Forum at BSDA, Inge sent me an invitation to come to AdventTalk and join the fellowship here. After reading through the posts and seeing some of my own included, I decided it would be wise to become a member. Daryl had asked my permission to post the continuation of my chronicles and I agreed that he was welcome to post them at any time. Thank your for inclusion in this fellowship.

Sister

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:58:17 AM »

Good to see you all here! :)

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »

Hello, I am known at BSDA as Sister, author of the collective posts titled "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN". During the close of the 3ABN Forum at BSDA, Inge sent me an invitation to come to AdventTalk and join the fellowship here. After reading through the posts and seeing some of my own included, I decided it would be wise to become a member. Daryl had asked my permission to post the continuation of my chronicles and I agreed that he was welcome to post them at any time. Thank your for inclusion in this fellowship.

Sister
Welcome Sister.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

Thank you, Chrissie!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »

Daryl Fawcett : Good to see you all here! :)
[/quote]

Amen and amen.
Sister, we look forward to many installments. May the truth flow freely and openly.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Ozzie

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 05:29:43 PM »

Sister
Great to have you with us Sister. I am sure that other members value your input, as much as I do.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »

Thanks, Gailon and Ozzie! I, too, hope to see the truth flow freely here. It is good to see Pastor Johann T. here, also.

Ozzie

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »

Thanks, Gailon and Ozzie! I, too, hope to see the truth flow freely here. It is good to see Pastor Johann T. here, also.
It's really starting to feel like 'family' here.  :) I like that comfortable feeling.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »

Hi All!

I am Snoopy and am simply snooping for the truth.  I feel like I know some of you!!  Sister and Ozzie, I have come to appreciate you both from BSDA.  I look forward to additional insights from you and others here at this new forum.

A big thank you to those who have invested their time and money to bring this new venue to life!!

Snoopy

EDIT:   OK - I should have kept reading before naming names...good to see you too, Artiste, Johann, Daryl, Inga...and great to see Gailon!!  This is awesome!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:05:01 PM by Snoopy »

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »

Welcome Snoopy!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

Thank you, Sister!  Please do keep us updated with additional installments of "An Unauthorized Histiory of 3ABN."  It is quite obvious to me that you have first-hand, undiluted knowledge of events there.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »

So good to see you here, Snoopy, and like Ozzzie said, it's feeling like a family!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »

Thank you, Artiste!!  I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate you!  We are a family, for sure!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up