Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Jeff Anderson  (Read 30510 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Meet Jeff Anderson
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2011, 04:34:00 PM »

No more Beverly Hillbillies for GJ!   LOL!!!

Whee, doggie!!!

lol, :ROFL: or did you think it maybe a redneck? :ROFL:  It going to take a lot of them for sure if what happens in Egypt happens here..... the poor people are getting it both ways. The dictator or the Brotherhood and I am worse mad at you know who!! This is coming to us sooner or later. I think Obama knows all about it and the American people are starting to get the glimpse of it but I think in the end it will be so shocking.

You know something is coming with the "Anti Christ in Florida" lol and all the unstable follow with 666 tattoos. I think I will just stay in the house and let the rest of the world go by. Scary times for sure and I just think what in the world would it be like if we were in the streets of Egypt, with no food no water and people suffering on $2.00 a day by the millions. I hear their dictator got $40 billion tucked away.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

Will this be filed before the tolling agreement runs out next month?

OK - I give.  A statute of limitations tolls.  What in the world is a "tolling agreement"?  Are you suggesting the statute of limitations runs out in March?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2011, 09:36:44 PM »

Will this be filed before the tolling agreement runs out next month?

OK - I give.  A statute of limitations tolls.  What in the world is a "tolling agreement"?  Are you suggesting the statute of limitations runs out in March?

That is correct, Snoopy. The tolling agreement halted the statue of limitations. So, assuming this is correct they have no choice, but to file by the end of February.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »

Naw, I meant the Beverly Hillbillies.  Jed Clampett(Buddy Epsen) is the only person i ever heard use that phrase.

And how you tied that into Egypt current issues, i will never know.  But it will be interesting to see the outcome.

lol, :ROFL: or did you think it maybe a redneck? :ROFL:  It going to take a lot of them for sure if what happens in Egypt happens here..... the poor people are getting it both ways. The dictator or the Brotherhood and I am worse mad at you know who!! This is coming to us sooner or later. I think Obama knows all about it and the American people are starting to get the glimpse of it but I think in the end it will be so shocking.

You know something is coming with the "Anti Christ in Florida" lol and all the unstable follow with 666 tattoos. I think I will just stay in the house and let the rest of the world go by. Scary times for sure and I just think what in the world would it be like if we were in the streets of Egypt, with no food no water and people suffering on $2.00 a day by the millions. I hear their dictator got $40 billion tucked away.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 03:18:45 AM »

Check on the URL Below if you want a clear explaination of a Tolling Agreement and how it can benefit both parties.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6391028_legal-definition-tolling-agreement.html

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »

Gregory:

I am no familiar completely with the tolling agreement. I do know that I did sign one, under the advice of my attorney's.  I'm not completely aware of it's value. Thanks for the link.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:34 PM »

Statute of Limitations and Tolling...what an interesting subject. Garabedian first Tackled the issue of Statute of Limitations for priests in the case involving the Arch Diocese of Boston where preists had been moved out of state in some cases over 20 years prior. He successfully argued that a perpetrator who had left the state had "Tolled the Statute of Limitations" and would not begin again until the priest was either extradicted back to Massachusetts or was subpoenaed back to testify.
He succeeded and opened wide open claims against many preists going back as far as forty years.

Very few have pushed that hard since then, however, the precedence set left Diocesan Administrators clearly exposed and forced to defend innumerable claims for sex abuse, real and contrived. Yes, some claims have proven to be less than accurate in key details and quickly becomes worthless.

The Preisthood became a haven for perversion as the pool of dedicated vicars continued to dissipate post World War II and the Korean War, although more likely related to a growth economy. Young men found the church a forgiving atmosphere for their perversion and it was not long before the "dedicated" preisthood was largely the minority and upward mobility within the Heirarchy virtually assured. But a heirarchy is of little value if you have all chiefs and no indians and thus the problem priests were "tolerated" watchfully and moved when the heat raised to intolerable levels. Good priests frequently Laisized and took up normal lives as social workers and probation officers, married and melted into American society, further diluting the good preisthood to the point of criticality.

The current economic downturn is likely to lead to a new breed of priests, but if economic recovery is achieved in another decade, well the cycle is likely to return...unless the Vatican abandons the archaic rule of celibacy. Of course they would have to get serious about tithing as the church is not use to paying sustainable salaries for families.

In any event, NO-NONE should fear statute of limitations when the perpetrator has moved to Kentucky to hide from his crimes. I would suggest that it would be more than likely the statute of limitations has been tolled...but if he is back to face criminal charges, one must move quickly to preserve the very limited statute of limitations window, but there is a very large insurance policy ready to settle under sufficient pressure from the victims for the wrongs committed at Dun Loring!!!

And any attorney that fails to exploit the narrow window of opportunity should seriously worry that the firm may face errors and omissions claims.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up