Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 106541 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2011, 04:46:32 PM »

I would suggest we allow the victims to make up their own minds on the matter. I am confident they are well capable of doing so!!!!

No surrogate decisions???

:dogwag:

As I stated they are very capable of making their own decisions! I am sure their attorney's will advise them in what is in the best interest for them.

As for the statue of limitations- has no one thought maybe such an agreement was extended? This talk of the statue having ran out is just stupid.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2011, 05:26:26 PM »

As I stated they are very capable of making their own decisions! I am sure their attorney's will advise them in what is in the best interest for them.

As for the statue of limitations- has no one thought maybe such an agreement was extended? This talk of the statue having ran out is just stupid.

Wow!  I never thought I would see myself type this, but I agree with Nosir Myzing.  You are the one who said a lawsuit had to filed by the end of February because the tolling agreement would expire.

You are also the one who started this thread on January 21 - that a lawsuit is intimate imminent.  Yet now you are hollering because there is no lawsuit, but instead settlement talks, and people are calling you on it.

You also appear to know an awful lot about this case even though you are not a party to it, "Adam".  Things that make you go hhmm...

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »

-removed post, decided against it.-
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:41:22 PM by Adam »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2011, 07:28:58 PM »

As for the statue of limitations- has no one thought maybe such an agreement was extended?

Why would it need to be? To my knowledge, in Illinois, it's 10 years after someone turns 18, at the earliest. Somehow I recall that Alex isn't that old, and won't be for some time.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »

Let me correct a misconception that only years of wisdom and working as a consultant to more than a dozen lawfirms has become etched in stone...lawfirms are not non-profits, nor are they social workers and they will usually sell the client on what they want the client to do, regardless of the clients best interest, but definitely to the benefit of the lawfirms bottom line.

Any Attorney will usually include a second opinion clause in their contracts or at the very least suggest that a client have another attorney look at the contract or settlement offer before they sign it. This is designed as a disarming tactic to make the client believe they do have the clients best interest at heart, when in reality the firm's cash-flow and time clock are the primary considerations...as a rule, the faster you achieve a settlement the more money per hour the firm makes. 

Want to see a lawfirm go ballistic???...Take the firm up on the second opinion option and tell them they want a second opinion before they sign any agreement...most lawyers will be sweating bullets and praying the client does not upset the apple cart with a second opinion. I have even seen lawyers through the client under the bus and set themselves up for malpractice claims the minute they realize their own credibility is at stake. On just recently went to malpractice counsel because the Closing atty forgot to include the past due taxes on a settlement statement and the client signed a waiver to FNMA, the foreclosed property owner. This resulted in a second opinion that noticed the atty, who represented the bank, had included a fee of $500 to represent the buyer and included buyers title coverage. A review of the line of title opened up another can of worms when it was clear that the party that actually owned the loan was not the party that foreclosed, meaning she did not have a clear title. The $2,700 in past due taxes became a secondary issue...I can assure you, the closing attorney wishes he had been bright enough to simply pay for the error (had a $5,000 deductible on his errors and omissions coverage) and save himself loads of problems from a suite for unfair and deceptive, breach of fiduciary duty, defective title and a host of additional charges to deal with, not to mention a bar complaint for conflict of interest undisclosed to the client.

So, Adam, don't count on that capability because it is based upon the purity of "clients best interest" and the soundness of the advise given...one is left to carefully weigh the issues, including the ramifications of settling way too early and playing enabler for a miscreant pedophile!!!

Then also, we must consider that we all must ultimately be accountable to our creator, regardless of the legal advise!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »

And the best part...it isn't even his own money...the best utilization of OPM I have ever seen, particularly in the world of Adventism...PT Barnum said it nicely...there is a sucker born every minute.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Seems like there is a very important issue in a decision made in this case:

Danny Shelton appears to be using money to quite an extent to silence his opponents. If he and his cohorts manage to to silence the victims in such an important case, then he has won the case as both he and his admirers might then be saying:

- See we won! There actually was no case. We are innocent. There are no victims!

Is this what the victims want?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »

And the best part...it isn't even his own money...the best utilization of OPM I have ever seen, particularly in the world of Adventism...PT Barnum said it nicely...there is a sucker born every minute.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Seems like there is a very important issue in a decision made in this case:

Danny Shelton appears to be using money to quite an extent to silence his opponents. If he and his cohorts manage to to silence the victims in such an important case, then he has won the case as both he and his admirers might then be saying:

- See we won! There actually was no case. We are innocent. There are no victims!

Is this what the victims want?

Ah - effective OPM utilization results in an infinite ROOPI...!!  I guess just about anybody can be bought...

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »

From Sir Mizers post #114:

"Alex, imo, has reason to not want this to go to trial, while Tommy has every reason to want it to...

May God's will be done here."

So, SIr Mizer, apparently someone had let you in on the entire case file, given you access to all the evidence to be presented at trial, further given you a synopsis of the fine criminal case law arguments, a quickie brief on the rules of evidence and apparently even allowed you a "look see" at the attorneys' work product and YOU have determined that the Chief Judge of the Circuit Court in Virginia is a blithering idiot!!!

Get it through that thick skull with blinders...TOMMY RAY SHELTON IS GOING TO JAIL if he goes to trial. The evidence is so overwhelming the Judge declined a plea bargain and pushed the State into a trial on the merits, BECAUSE THERE WAS NO JAIL-TIME AS PART OF THE PLEA!!!

Read between the lines, chief of SURMIZING, not even Jerry Spence could nullify this jury...given the weight of the evidence and the "records", medical and otherwise...shall we suggest that he show up with his dop kit and tooth brush at the sentencing???

I am actually embarrassed for YOU!!! I have never seen you quite this DELUSIONAL!!!

I must ask, did you let Danny Lee Shelton at your ISP again??? Only DLS could be this blindly delusional!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:23 PM »

This gets more comical.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is NOT Imminent
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2011, 05:19:32 AM »

This gets more comical.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Agreed.  Thanks for contributing!!

It is looking like this thread was started just to get attention, or maybe money.

Credibility is being called in to question...

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 05:53:04 AM by Snoopy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2011, 06:53:04 PM »

Here comes da judge!!! Tick, tick, tick!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2011, 04:50:46 PM »

Here's the quote of the post that started this thread back in January.

Any further updates?

Sources have told me that the law suit against Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN should be filed as early as next week. My understanding is this will be filed in Chicago, Illinois.

Jeff Anderson will lead the charge in the objective along with Sarah Odegaard. They will be working with the attorney's from Manly and Stewart of California; John C. Manly (head atty) Vince W. Finaldi, and Michael Reck.

Should be interesting.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2011, 07:35:37 PM »

Key members of the litigation team are chasing down and questioning Irish Arch Bishops to develop proof that the Irish Catholic Church exported Pedophilic Priests to the United states. Those nine figure cases naturally take precedence over mid eight figure cases.

However, be careful what you wish for...they will all be back soon and the news cycle is excellent as well...Japan is back page news, Lybia is no news at all, the first phase of the budget battle is much ado about nuttin!!! And they could follow on Mitch Garabedian's recent filing against the Christian Summer Camp of Senator Scott Brown fame (Brown, a victim, is not a plaintiff). So, it is prime time for D-day, H-hour and I predict a launch by the Flamboyant John Manly and the Justice seeking Jeff Anderson within the next ten days...but then 3ABN could make a last ditch shot at a settlement, but doubt they have the will or common sense to pursue such a logical tact.

I would bet that litigation is inevitable and imminent. As to the content it will most likely be very similar to the LA Archdioces claims which include racketeering claims. And Ken Denslow that has found it essential to slander Linda at the NAD level will soon wish he had shut his mouth, plugged his ears and put on blinders...but alas, he is not INNOCENT but emminently guillty of being a co-conspirator...some fools never learn to shut their mouth or voice oputlandish accusations...careful Mr Denslow (not worthy of the title "elder") as those who live in glass homes should not throw stones!!!

With at least two to launch, one must wonder just how many other victims will jump on the proverbial band-wagon, real and imaginary. within the first year. I know of at least 22 with alleged claims and we were not convinced we had found all the victims. And Denslow still thinks it is all Linda's fault...LOOK IN THE MIRROR and then dig out that BJ Christiansen file...wake up and smell the roses!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Here's the quote of the post that started this thread back in January.

Any further updates?

Sources have told me that the law suit against Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN should be filed as early as next week. My understanding is this will be filed in Chicago, Illinois.

Jeff Anderson will lead the charge in the objective along with Sarah Odegaard. They will be working with the attorney's from Manly and Stewart of California; John C. Manly (head atty) Vince W. Finaldi, and Michael Reck.

Should be interesting.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2011, 11:34:58 PM »

And Ken Denslow that has found it essential to slander Linda at the NAD level will soon wish he had shut his mouth...

Interesting!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2011, 05:04:32 PM »

Any more details regarding this?

And Ken Denslow that has found it essential to slander Linda at the NAD level will soon wish he had shut his mouth...

Interesting!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up