Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 106540 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »

Thank you, Bob!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2011, 03:43:05 AM »

So, what you are telling us is that 3ABN et al is trying to buy it's way out of another DLS mess, right??? And just what will this cost the officers and DIRECTORS? If there is mediation, usually you set high's and lows which means we now know the range of mediation.negotiation. So what is the range?

Arthur

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2011, 07:57:36 AM »

So, what you are telling us is that 3ABN et al is trying to buy it's way out of another DLS mess, right??? And just what will this cost the officers and DIRECTORS? If there is mediation, usually you set high's and lows which means we now know the range of mediation.negotiation. So what is the range?

Arthur

I have no information on that.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

GRAT

« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2011, 09:39:29 AM »

In the Seattle area a church musician was just arrested for molesting young boys.  In  2000 he was charged but the people who made the accusations decided not to follow through and press charges so it was dropped.  Now 11 years and who knows how many more victims later he is accused again and has admitted such.  Sad.  Courage to the victims of TS to stand up and face him and save others from his sickness!

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #184 on: May 12, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »

Forget mediation talks-out of the question now. Guess we all know what that means?
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #185 on: May 12, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »

SIRMYZING has been questioning when this thing is going to happen. Let's just say......you will find out soon. Soon as in Oh, let's say First of next week?:)
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #186 on: May 12, 2011, 05:26:53 PM »

Now, Adam, what if things change yet again?

But post away any way!

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »

Now, Adam, what if things change yet again?

But post away any way!

Not going to happen, Bob! I'm sure about this one.
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »

Thank you Snoopy. I am also sorry for any post that was disrespectful to you or to others.    Recently I experienced a loss in my family that has changed my attitude and outlook on things. Even my attitude towards Tommy. He is a human just like the rest of us. While I do not agree with what he has done in the past, and stand firm that consequences need to be paid- there will be no more posts of hate or attacks from me. I will continue to post the information given me, and will continue to stan on the side of victims, but in a different tone and attitude.

My sympathies for your loss, Adam.  I am approaching the one year anniversary of losing my mom and it really has me messed up.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #189 on: May 12, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »

Thank you Snoopy. I am also sorry for any post that was disrespectful to you or to others.    Recently I experienced a loss in my family that has changed my attitude and outlook on things. Even my attitude towards Tommy. He is a human just like the rest of us. While I do not agree with what he has done in the past, and stand firm that consequences need to be paid- there will be no more posts of hate or attacks from me. I will continue to post the information given me, and will continue to stan on the side of victims, but in a different tone and attitude.

My sympathies for your loss, Adam.  I am approaching the one year anniversary of losing my mom and it really has me messed up.

Thanks, Snoopy! It has been a rough time, but thank God for his Strength!
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »

Seems like Tuesday is long awaited day- just in time for 3Abn campmeeting! Got to love attorneys who know the right time to proceed! Expect media coverage! And the war begins.....
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:39 PM »

Has anything changed with the criminal trials, Adam?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »

Seems like Tuesday is long awaited day- just in time for 3Abn campmeeting! Got to love attorneys who know the right time to proceed! Expect media coverage! And the war begins.....

Waiting to see what happens, Adam!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »

“Denominational leaders have been astounded at the quality of speakers 3ABN has attracted,” says 3ABN president, Jim Gilley.

I noticed this quote by Gilley on the campmeeting page...although it looked like a usual 3ABN lineup to me.

In any case, shame on whatever denominational leaders that have expressed this opinion! 
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »

Nothing has changed as far as the criminal trials- as of now. Seems like everything is a go.  However expect a suprise Tuesday!
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up