Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michelle Obama in Discussion of Interest  (Read 67822 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Michelle Obama in Discussion of Interest
« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »

WHAT A SICKO

christian

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »

WHAT A SICKO

Why would you call George that? And why would you use the upper case? So I see you agree with the movie Sicko, and its stand on the American Health Care? I knew I would finally get you to agree. Now if I could only get you to stay quiet as I have ordered you? No more response from you Tinka and that is an order.---I saw Michelle Obama on the news today and she was looking beautiful as usual, and her children were looking good too.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »

No one called George a sicko. I called you a sicko and you are trying to spell physic. You must still be drunk. Because that was for you only. Your not only sick and drunk but obsessed.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 01:59:43 PM by tinka »

christian

« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2009, 11:01:32 PM »

No one called George a sicko. I called you a sicko and you are trying to spell physic. You must still be drunk. Because that was for you only. Your not only sick and drunk but obsessed.

I don't understand you what do you mean I am trying to spell physic? And why must you say things like I am drunk? Sicko, is a movie by Michael Moore about the Health Care Industry. Maybe I am reading you wrong you are really a very nice Christian woman who doesn't drink smoke or eat pork. And I am very blessed to know such a Christian woman of your Caliber. Maybe you are not the old hag I envisioned you to be. Just because you do not want to see Medical care extended to those without it or for the poor Mexican human beings doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad person. And Just because you hate Michelle Obama and her husband does not mean you are a bad person. And just because you keep calling me Sabastian and the like does not mean you are a bad person. And just because you said my brain is scattered does not mean you are a bad person. And just because you call me a non Christian and proceeded to slander my name does not necessarily mean you are a bad person. What it probably means is that you are an awful mean hateful old hag. And I invoke my power over you to quiet you up, from this point on I will hear nothing from you and that is a command. The fact that you voted for Bush and put him in office twice leaves you without excuse, it is folks like you that say you can see when in fact you are blind. Now you expect people to listen to you and all your information when you have been fooled for the last eight years. Okay, now all of a sudden you are enlightened and have all the information etc... give us a break, you are more blind than the person born without eyes. On the other hand the lovely Michelle and Barrack H. Obama and children are a reproach to those of your caliber that call yourself Christians. But maybe I am wrong, to bad I won't be able to hear from you because I have ordered you to cease with your responses so I am sure that if Bush can get you to vote him into office twice I can control you enough to stifle your responses.

Johann

« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2009, 04:05:00 AM »

This topic is locked for a cooling period.

Comments can be sent to me as a PM
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up