Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: False teachers exposed. Who will be next exposed?  (Read 4182 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
False teachers exposed. Who will be next exposed?
« on: September 07, 2009, 08:40:32 AM »

Found this on Youtube. They start out with Olsen. Not sure how to put the link on but just click on Youtube and put false teachers in search, then click on false teachers.  Their riches are from how people are easily led. Wonder what religion is Steve Camp?

False Teachers! "Agony of Deceit" by Steve Camp
You MUST hear this song! A powerful song and teaching that gives you a serious warning concerning false teachers and their ungodly dangerous ...
  1 year ago 18,515 views aflame4God

Johann

Re: False teachers exposed. Who will be next exposed?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 04:36:49 AM »

The link seems to be missing!

Found this on Youtube. They start out with Olsen. Not sure how to put the link on but just click on Youtube and put false teachers in search, then click on false teachers.  Their riches are from how people are easily led. Wonder what religion is Steve Camp?

False Teachers! "Agony of Deceit" by Steve Camp
You MUST hear this song! A powerful song and teaching that gives you a serious warning concerning false teachers and their ungodly dangerous ...
  1 year ago 18,515 views aflame4God

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: False teachers exposed. Who will be next exposed?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »

I wish so much you could see this Youtube. I tried to send from that link but it says my browser I have to update and can't sign in. but it is still there were I can get it from my laptop. Not sure I want to join on youtube. but here again is how I got it and played the song.

I clicked on just plain the site of YouTube. The search that is on youtube I put "False Teachers" then I just scrolled down to where one link of "false teachers" had beside it the song "agony of Deceit by Steve Camp.
Click on that and you will first see a big wolf coming on and then the song starts.
This link is what I copied but not sure it will work here just in case you still have trouble.   I hope that works and you can hear and then when I saw that is why I asked the question of what religion he might be.

edited to take link off as it did not work but you might find the link and post it as it is quite good to see. Just follow the above and you will find it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up