Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN  (Read 101199 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Linda Shelton Has Been Served By 3ABN
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »

Or one might *very reasonably* presume, that I simply login on PACER to check things out, and get the facts rather than the spin?

Are you saying that that is how you found out about the latest filing, that you logged in and didn't know about it until then?

If so, how often do you log in and look? Does it cost you a lot?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »

Bob is putting those words in the Plaintiffs mouths.

I don't think so.

He has tried to make her a part of the lawsuit, and is blaming her.

Not at all.

Larry Ewing and Mollie Steenson stated under oath that negative stuff erupted on the internet around June or July 2006. Gailon and I didn't get involved until mid-August 2006. So what negative stuff are they talking about that they say caused their donations to decline?

Sister doesn't have to be part of the lawsuit. But the posts that were made around the time in question are relevant to the case, including posts by her.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2008, 08:29:47 PM »

Ian,

It is so good to see you back. You sure liven up the show.

You remember when you accused me of appearing at the 2004 Examination by Parties that have already surrendered their prepetition claim (remember the stipulation?) and giving away all that information...you know, the very stuff you are now saying I did not produce?

Keep in mind that 3ABN does not have standing but we opted not contest that at the time so they could plainly see we had not hidden a thing...after all, this an asset hunt, not discovery, and here is the rule for your edification:

Rule 2004. Examination
(a) Examination on motion.
On motion of any party in interest, the court may order the examination of any entity.
(b) Scope of examination.
The examination of an entity under this rule or of the debtor under § 343 of the Code may relate only to the acts, conduct, or property or to the liabilities and financial condition of the debtor, or to any matter which may affect the administration of the debtor's estate, or to the debtor's right to a discharge. In a family farmer's debt adjustment case under chapter 12, an individual's debt adjustment case under chapter 13, or a reorganization case under chapter 11 of the Code, other than for the reorganization of a railroad, the examination may also relate to the operation of any business and the desirability of its continuance, the source of any money or property acquired or to be acquired by the debtor for purposes of consummating a plan and the consideration given or offered therefor, and any other matter relevant to the case or to the formulation of a plan.

Well, my lovely lady, I warned you at the time I was more than happy to share my response I gave to them with all of you "just to be open and transparent":

Non-parties request for 2004 Examination

Petitioners Responses to 3ABN Exhibit A:

1.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, to the best recollection of the Petitioner, he has no such documents.
2.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, to the best recollection of the Petitioner, he has no such documents.
3.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Petitioner has no such documents except the personal joint checking account of the petitioner held jointly with the petitioners wife. Petitioner has no paper work or electronic data from the joint account pre-petition.
4.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, petitioner was a independent contractor to New England Merchants, Corp until it’s demise in 2007. Petitioner does not recall being a licensee, officer, director, nor does the petitioner recall  having a known beneficial or equity ownership.
5.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, petitioner has provided his copy of tax documents for 2005 and 2006 to Counsel and to the Trustee and apparently did not retain a copy. The only documents still in the petitioners possession are copied hereto.
6.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Petitioner has attached copies of 1099’s and a copy of office expense account of the petitioner from January 1, 2005 to the present that are available to the petitioner.
7.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, Petitioners spouse is not a petitioner and the request clearly exceeds the Scope of Examination under FRBP Rule 2004 (b). To the degree it is relevant the spouse suffered a major coronary insult in May 2005 and has not been employed in 2006 or 2007.            .
8.See answer to 5 and 6.
9.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection- attorney client privilege – atty work product and clearly exceeds the Scope of Examination under FRBP Rule 2004 (b).
10.See production under 6 above. Petitioner was a signatory to a joint account only and has no pre-petition account information or document to the best of his recollection.
11.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, overly broad, but Petitioner will provide all documents relevant to the date of the petition to the recollection of the petitioner. No other documents are known to exist.
12.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, overly broad. Petitioner does not recall any document meeting the non-parties request.
13.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, calls for speculation. Petitioner  has no recollection of any information relating to the transfer of domain names, other than the Plaintiffs’ clear instructions that the petitioner did not wish to incur any liability for the renewal of the domain name nor for the ongoing expenses of the save3ABN.com hosting and webmaster costs of operation.

So, As can be seen we produced all that we had to produce!!! And we sat for two hours while they fumed and fussed and discovered I had no hidden assets, including a ledger of accounts back to 2004. ANd after all that time, the fools never asked a single question...not even my name and address for the record. So, now it is time to eject them so we can close and dismiss the BK and get back to a fight worth fighting.

In essence, Ms Ian, you can take it to the bank that you clearly cannot trust the statements of Counsel that has been sued by this Party. The most recent statement was their failure to produce document by May 4 as promised in writing. Thus th3e reason for the motions to compel. And it will not be the last time, either!!!

By the way, any word on the board meeting the past two days? Why don't you inquire and bring us up to date so I don't have to.

Still great to see you back...you provide such an excellent platform to discredit the loyal opposition.

Gailon Arthur Joy

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 08:38:06 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »

So Gailon, what ended up happening with the sale of www.save3abn.com to 3ABN?  Did they end up paying $5K for an asset that wasn't really up for sale?

Ian,

It is so good to see you back. You sure liven up the show.

You remember when you accused me of appearing at the 2004 Examination by Parties that have already surrendered their prepetition claim (remember the stipulation?) and giving away all that information...you know, the very stuff you are now saying I did not produce?

Keep in mind that 3ABN does not have standing but we opted not contest that at the time so they could plainly see we had not hidden a thing...after all, this an asset hunt, not discovery, and here is the rule for your edification:

Rule 2004. Examination
(a) Examination on motion.
On motion of any party in interest, the court may order the examination of any entity.
(b) Scope of examination.
The examination of an entity under this rule or of the debtor under § 343 of the Code may relate only to the acts, conduct, or property or to the liabilities and financial condition of the debtor, or to any matter which may affect the administration of the debtor's estate, or to the debtor's right to a discharge. In a family farmer's debt adjustment case under chapter 12, an individual's debt adjustment case under chapter 13, or a reorganization case under chapter 11 of the Code, other than for the reorganization of a railroad, the examination may also relate to the operation of any business and the desirability of its continuance, the source of any money or property acquired or to be acquired by the debtor for purposes of consummating a plan and the consideration given or offered therefor, and any other matter relevant to the case or to the formulation of a plan.

Well, my lovely lady, I warned you at the time I was more than happy to share my response I gave to them with all of you "just to be open and transparent":

Non-parties request for 2004 Examination

Petitioners Responses to 3ABN Exhibit A:

1.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, to the best recollection of the Petitioner, he has no such documents.
2.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, to the best recollection of the Petitioner, he has no such documents.
3.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Petitioner has no such documents except the personal joint checking account of the petitioner held jointly with the petitioners wife. Petitioner has no paper work or electronic data from the joint account pre-petition.
4.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, petitioner was a independent contractor to New England Merchants, Corp until it’s demise in 2007. Petitioner does not recall being a licensee, officer, director, nor does the petitioner recall  having a known beneficial or equity ownership.
5.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. However, petitioner has provided his copy of tax documents for 2005 and 2006 to Counsel and to the Trustee and apparently did not retain a copy. The only documents still in the petitioners possession are copied hereto.
6.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Petitioner has attached copies of 1099’s and a copy of office expense account of the petitioner from January 1, 2005 to the present that are available to the petitioner.
7.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, Petitioners spouse is not a petitioner and the request clearly exceeds the Scope of Examination under FRBP Rule 2004 (b). To the degree it is relevant the spouse suffered a major coronary insult in May 2005 and has not been employed in 2006 or 2007.            .
8.See answer to 5 and 6.
9.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection- attorney client privilege – atty work product and clearly exceeds the Scope of Examination under FRBP Rule 2004 (b).
10.See production under 6 above. Petitioner was a signatory to a joint account only and has no pre-petition account information or document to the best of his recollection.
11.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, overly broad, but Petitioner will provide all documents relevant to the date of the petition to the recollection of the petitioner. No other documents are known to exist.
12.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, overly broad. Petitioner does not recall any document meeting the non-parties request.
13.Objection, Petitioner reserves the right to challenge whether the Examiner is a party in interest pursuant to Rule 2004. Objection, calls for speculation. Petitioner  has no recollection of any information relating to the transfer of domain names, other than the Plaintiffs’ clear instructions that the petitioner did not wish to incur any liability for the renewal of the domain name nor for the ongoing expenses of the save3ABN.com hosting and webmaster costs of operation.

So, As can be seen we produced all that we had to produce!!! And we sat for two hours while they fumed and fussed and discovered I had no hidden assets, including a ledger of accounts back to 2004. ANd after all that time, the fools never asked a single question...not even my name and address for the record. So, now it is time to eject them so we can close and dismiss the BK and get back to a fight worth fighting.

In essence, Ms Ian, you can take it to the bank that you clearly cannot trust the statements of Counsel that has been sued by this Party. The most recent statement was their failure to produce document by May 4 as promised in writing. Thus th3e reason for the motions to compel. And it will not be the last time, either!!!

By the way, any word on the board meeting the past two days? Why don't you inquire and bring us up to date so I don't have to.

Still great to see you back...you provide such an excellent platform to discredit the loyal opposition.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »

YUP, they really did and now have to divy it out to all those blood sucking lawyers...nothing for creditors. Ain't that a surpise?

Gailon Arthur Joy

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »

YUP, they really did and now have to divy it out to all those blood sucking lawyers...nothing for creditors. Ain't that a surpise?

Gailon Arthur Joy

:ROFL:  :thumbsup:  :puppykisses:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »

Is it just me or has it gotten really quiet since this exchange of posts??

Well, thanks to Ian's "excerpt" I just finished reading the "Who is it?" thread at BSDA - one I had never seen before.  That was worse than a soap opera.  Sounds to me like 3ABN needs to hire its own marraige and family therapist.  Sick.

Yes, please, if you have it.  You can send it to me in a PM.

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

Do you need Ian's address?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »

Thank you!!  I sent it on to my attorney.

That was my thinking, too.  But I am not a lawyer, either, and am not attempting to offer legal advice to anyone!!

I think I will alert our friends at Public Citizens about the recent events here - as they ARE attorneys!!

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »

I thought it must just be me, but no... I see others have drawn the same conclusion also.

They may well be interested.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

Well, thanks to Ian's "excerpt" I just finished reading the "Who is it?" thread at BSDA - one I had never seen before.  That was worse than a soap opera.  Sounds to me like 3ABN needs to hire its own marraige and family therapist.  Sick.

Personally, some of it came across as being too graphic to me. But I found it interesting that that very thread was what got Gailon involved. Tommy's church in Virgina, their contact info was listed in that thread, and that led to the discovery of the 2003 Dryden letter which led to Gailon getting involved.

Can you see why Jerrie Hayes would want all this stuff declared to be irrelevant to the case?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »

I agree, Bob.  There was an awful lot of graphic detail - makes my heart ache for those who were hurt by all the infidelities.

Sure can see why they wouldn't want that info brought out in court.  It's just plain ugly.

Personally, some of it came across as being too graphic to me. But I found it interesting that that very thread was what got Gailon involved. Tommy's church in Virgina, their contact info was listed in that thread, and that led to the discovery of the 2003 Dryden letter which led to Gailon getting involved.

Can you see why Jerrie Hayes would want all this stuff declared to be irrelevant to the case?

Ozzie

« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »

Careful Friends. You know how 'touchy' Ian is about people knowing who she is, where she lives etc, coz of all those phone calls and visits to her family. She might be upset about letters too, you know! Don't want to upset the apple cart, you know.
  :oops:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #177 on: May 15, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »

:ROFL: Seems like Ian has gone into hiding since Gailon posted the information. No doubt Ms Ian is off trying to scratch up a nasty answer, but digging for truth takes quite a bit of doing. She misses that and only finds the garbage.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2008, 04:33:04 AM »

Funny that people are thinking I ran away or got quiet because of GJ's post when I said my text editor wasn't working and said later to ya all before then...

Interesting thing about that trashy thread that made you sick. It was closed on BSDA. Why?

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=10304&view=findpost&p=147527

okay, I have been following this thread, wondering where it would lead, what info would come forth, etc... and I am really not feeling it at the moment.... as I stated earlier having the issues you struggle with or the mistakes you have made exposed in public would not be something you looked forward to..... this thread is closed as it does not deal with the issues between danny and linda or danny's running of 3abn.....

Quite a contrast between what is considered relevant and allowed here. Here  any names the accusers of 3abn throw out seem to be fair game for trashing and insults and vile gossip. No one's off limits. If it's a family member of anyone working , or associated with 3abn, that has nothing to do with the issuest? all the better. Dig up every single lie and peice of dirt and history you can find and condemn vilify them all, guilt by association and smear tactics, no proof required. The multitude just opens their mouths and damns them all. And it's all good. Just reporting the facts , right?

I'll tell you what it really is, it is a downright shame and sin.

No golden rule, no compassion, and no respect for the privacy of these people who are not public figures.

The public has the right to know all this? For what purpose? except to trash, and hurt people and families related to any at 3abn.

The end justifies the means --  to save 3abn?

Is this how Christ went about saving the lost? No. Who would have wanted to be saved or listen to him had he done such?

What Christian in their right mind would buy this, as love and caring and concern?

None that I know.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:50:28 AM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2008, 04:38:50 AM »

Might I respectfully point out, Ian, that I had never even SEEN that thread until you posted your "excerpt" here at AT that made reference to it.  Thus, the Sheltons have YOU to thank for bringing it to our attention!!!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up