Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 113354 times)

childoftheking

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2009, 07:54:18 AM »

Usually when these investigations are put on hold it is not because someone is proved innocent, it is because there is not enough evidence at that time to prove guilt. As to holding on to evidence, I didn't take notes when I read that. I am remiss in that regard to taking notes I must admit. It seems I am always going back trying to find information that was interesting to me at the time and that I accepted as fact because of the source but that I didn't share with anyone else at the time so didn't need to retain the source. I assure you it is not wishfull thinking but as I recall it was on the website of a reputable legal firm that specialized in corporate law. I could be wrong about the source of course and really have no interest in documenting it because if you are the one in trouble you should have more interest in researching it than I do.

Pat Williams

« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2009, 08:20:42 AM »

Usually when these investigations are put on hold it is not because someone is proved innocent, it is because there is not enough evidence at that time to prove guilt. As to holding on to evidence, I didn't take notes when I read that. I am remiss in that regard to taking notes I must admit. It seems I am always going back trying to find information that was interesting to me at the time and that I accepted as fact because of the source but that I didn't share with anyone else at the time so didn't need to retain the source. I assure you it is not wishfull thinking but as I recall it was on the website of a reputable legal firm that specialized in corporate law. I could be wrong about the source of course and really have no interest in documenting it because if you are the one in trouble you should have more interest in researching it than I do.

Child of the King,

The Investigation being "closed", and the Investigation being put "on hold" are two entirely different things. To the best of my knowledge you did not mention that before, nor is there any evidence to support a claim of the Investigation being on hold rather than closed as has been reported in various Adventist media..

I thank you for your answer, but despite your personal claims, you don't appear to want to back anything up, or consider it important to do so, so  I will continue to regard it all as wishful thinking and mere opinion.

You are entitled to that of course, it just doesn't sway mine. :)

Have a good day.

childoftheking

« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:51 AM »

What I read did not mention the investigations being on hold. Those are my words. It spoke of investigations being closed and then re opened. You are right I do not want to back anything up for you because as you say it doesn't sway your opinion. I have better things to do with my time. And if I gave sources I feel that you would only try to debunk any source given or would try to interpret information to support your own wishes and claims as has been done repeatedly. Thank you so much for permission to have my own opinion. That's mighty generous of you. I give you permission to have your own opinion. Time will  prove all things.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »

Danny Shelton in answer to questions from viewers and supporters about the rumors of an IRS investigation denied this on the air because he did not know about one or have any valid reason to believe that there could even be one when he said that.

False. Nick Miller had just notified Walt Thompson that the IRS had contacted him, and he had given Walt the contact info for the IRS agent who had contacted him. So Danny knew at the time of his denial that there was an investigation going on.

Next the IRS contacted both Mr Shelton and 3ABN and informed them of the Investigation. In light of this knowledge and proof they announced that yes there was indeed an investigation.

When was the announcement made? When? Prove the truth of your statement. Prove that Danny Shelton made such an announcement after the IRS moved in in September 2007.

Jerrie Hayes lied about it on March 7, 2008, in open court, when she denied that there was a criminal investigation going on.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2009, 12:58:05 PM »

If "Jerrie Hayes lied about it on March 7, 2008, in open court, when she denied that there was a criminal investigation going on", then shouldn't that be easy to document?

Danny Shelton in answer to questions from viewers and supporters about the rumors of an IRS investigation denied this on the air because he did not know about one or have any valid reason to believe that there could even be one when he said that.

False. Nick Miller had just notified Walt Thompson that the IRS had contacted him, and he had given Walt the contact info for the IRS agent who had contacted him. So Danny knew at the time of his denial that there was an investigation going on.

Next the IRS contacted both Mr Shelton and 3ABN and informed them of the Investigation. In light of this knowledge and proof they announced that yes there was indeed an investigation.

When was the announcement made? When? Prove the truth of your statement. Prove that Danny Shelton made such an announcement after the IRS moved in in September 2007.

Jerrie Hayes lied about it on March 7, 2008, in open court, when she denied that there was a criminal investigation going on.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2009, 09:01:31 AM »

It's been documented a long time.

Her statement is in the transcript for that hearing. http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-89.pdf at page 33. Her proposed order under consideration in that hearing referred to an investigation by the Dept. of Justice. http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-40-2.pdf at page 2.

The D.o.J. would be involved if the IRS investigation was a criminal investigation.

Then you have Duffy's letter at http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-96-2.pdf acknowledging that the investigation was a joint investigation of the IRS and the U.S. Attorney.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2009, 09:08:08 AM »

Looks like I have some reading to do.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »

It ain't over until I hear that it is over by receiving money or not receive money.  They are required to notify me either way!   It says that in their written response to me.  It is not over!

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2009, 08:33:05 AM »

Well, all I can say is that the IRS is as slow as molasses, because for 3ABN, the investigation is OVER, DONE and COMPLETED.  It has been over and done for months now. And 3ABN didn't have to pay one red penny, so Fran, I'm afraid you will not be receiving any money.  It is too bad they are so slow in letting you know.

Jodi

« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:57 PM »

I know for a fact the IRS investigation is not over and won't be for a very, very long time....you can say all you want, Junebug, but it is not over.  Fran is correct.
Jodi

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

Junebug;

You don't get it!  I did not do this for money!  Yeah, that is right.  I did it so I would know when it was over!  I now know Danny & 3ABN lied about it being over.  I also know that documents are scanned to reduce paperwork.  Once I had to go back to 1952 to find a document and then get a print of the document.   If they did ask if Danny wanted any documents, it was because they no longer needed the paper, but the scan!  They have those documents forever!  It does not mean they were are finished! 

Now, the money will tell me if he was as squeaky clean as they have said.  I know now the the Department of Justice is involved because other countries are involved.  The State Department is probably involved also since they are to overseas FCC.

I am sure they would be interested in the amount of money that was sent to Russia vs what was deposited, where, and how much got spent by Russia 3ABN.

I am sure they are checking out his other overseas operations, especially those in Haiti.  However, whatever, I will know it.  Whereas, you only know what you have been told!  Wake up girl!  Your sources at 3ABN are liars.  Go read the proof!

Ask Danny or Brenda when Brenda and Danny are going to apologize to Linda for their committing adultery behind Linda's back.  When I see her on TV with her huge mouth, that is all I can see!  Then I cringe that she is in charge of all the kids programming!  What a travesty for our children!  However, that is typical for 3ABN!  They had Tommy on Kids programming!  We all know about that, don't we?

Millions of dollars of trust funds just did not get posted.  Yeah $2.43 Million and then $1.7 Million!  Then we have the eBay sales from 1998-2002.  We know now that 3ABN thought they destroyed all the paperwork.  Oops!  They forgot about eBay's documentation.  Wow!

Jodi,

Thank you!  I was told you had posted when I went to post, and read your post before I submitted this post.  I might add that you are absolutely correct!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

Well, all I can say is that the IRS is as slow as molasses, because for 3ABN, the investigation is OVER, DONE and COMPLETED.  It has been over and done for months now. And 3ABN didn't have to pay one red penny, so Fran, I'm afraid you will not be receiving any money.  It is too bad they are so slow in letting you know.

Junebug, do you realize how ridiculous it sounds when you make statements like this? Fran is in direct contact with the IRS and has been told by them that the investigation is not over. You, on the other hand, have NO involvement and NO idea what you're talking about.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »

Yeah!  Danny just made my day! 

He said the church doesn't give him and 3ABN a penny!!!!!  Praise God.  What wonderful information! 

They are having a begathon to go digital.  Those two, Danny & Jim are pros!  How ever they will not get my money for sure!  They are either begging or selling books every Sabbath!  Tiring, so tiring.  I would love to hear some of that "Gospel to reach the lost and dying world!"  They fall so short of the mark!  All they do is beg and sell!

Danny left and now Mollie is there to beg.  I wonder if they are tracking who is the best beggar?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »

DS is still lying claiming the church is not giving him a dime.  This is just a way of undercover speaking but,  Actually the church organization as a whole might not send anything direct from corporate offices but the culprit uses the  Adventists people in the pews that are ignorant to the devilish extravaganza ( :horse: sports car, give to a secular community for the sake of ego and Ill. political favors, self indulgences, jets,  lifestyle and money pit he provides for.
The people are the church!! I think he ought to go to a different religion or church group that he can start all over with his stories  with his begathon. Maybe instead of his books he could sell some "healing cloth" or something. Who wants to read his books?  I know it sounds ridiculous but he has no thought of wrong doing on how he got the money so far.

childoftheking

« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2009, 05:52:30 PM »

I went to this website that I had been to before and my browser recomended that I not proceed because there was something wrong with the certificate. Nevertheless because I had been there before and knew what it was I proceeded.  I was not making a contribution though I could have done so.

https://secure.tagnet.org/illinoisadventist/donations/ If you are brave enough to check it out and choose the Thmpsonville SDA Church from select your church, I believe you can donate to it on this website.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thompsonville-IL/Thompsonville-Seventh-day-Adventist-Church-Thompsonville-Illinois-3ABN/70690267633

Also known as the 3ABN Worship Center
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=871bce4f75771863511ebdaf9ae23095

Where does the Seventh-day Adventist Church leave off and 3ABN start?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up