Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Hypocrisy  (Read 83419 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Hypocrisy
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:10:35 PM »

Cindy, is it not true that you accused Duane, not by words, but insinuating that he put someone up to calling you?  
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »

I recall seeing someone named "Cindy" from Indianapolis, IN post at topix something to the effect that "everything here is being logged"...  Was that you, Cindy?

Yes.

I actually posted twice.

So if "everything is being logged"...can't you look at the log and figure out what Duane and Bob are referring to?  I don't blame you for wanting to get to the bottom of it.

Topix is owned by three of the largest news corporations Snoopy. I don't work for them or have access to their files, but I am sure if a legal case requires them they can provide the logs so all can be proven that needs to be.

Because Duane and others he knew were talking about threats my post also explained  that I had been receiving harassing and threatening  phone calls myself, from a woman asking for me by name  in the middle of the night and that they were also logged and traced.- and reported. That women kept saying I was going to get what I deserved and bringing up her court case, and asking me if I had a lawyer as I would need one, and laughing like a maniac, and calling and just breathing and hanging up. She kept disturbing and awaking my entire family including my infant niece. This world is a sick place and has sick people, wouldn't you agree, Snoopy?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »

Cindy, is it not true that you accused Duane, not by words, but insinuating that he put someone up to calling you?  

No, absolutely not. And btw- I think you just joining here and in your very first post acting like you know either me or my mother is very questionable, just so you know.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:35:02 PM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »

I recall seeing someone named "Cindy" from Indianapolis, IN post at topix something to the effect that "everything here is being logged"...  Was that you, Cindy?

Yes.

I actually posted twice.

So if "everything is being logged"...can't you look at the log and figure out what Duane and Bob are referring to?  I don't blame you for wanting to get to the bottom of it.

Topix is owned by three of the largest news corporations Snoopy. I don't work for them or have access to their files, but I am sure if a legal case requires them they can provide the logs so all can be proven that needs to be.

Because Duane and others he knew were talking about threats my post also explained  that I had been receiving harassing and threatening  phone calls myself, from a woman asking for me by name  in the middle of the night and that they were also logged and traced.- and reported. That women kept saying I was going to get what I deserved and bringing up her court case, and asking me if I had a lawyer as I would need one, and laughing like a maniac, and calling and just breathing and hanging up. She kept disturbing and awaking my entire family including my infant niece. This world is a sick place and has sick people, wouldn't you agree, Snoopy?

I only suggested that because I got the impression from your post at Topix that someone you knew was logging the posts.  I'm sorry if I misinterpreted that.  And yes, I agree that the world is full of sick people.  It's no fun to be accused of something you didn't do.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »

No, absolutely not.

Actually, I interpreted your post the same way that Samuel Thomas did, Cindy.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »

No, absolutely not.

Actually, I interpreted your post the same way that Samuel Thomas did, Cindy.

Well, now you both know better, right?

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »

No, absolutely not. And btw- I think you just joining here and in your very first post acting like you know either me or my mother is very questionable, just so you know.

Just like you think you know everyone, and the answers to everything? Sounds a bit double tongued there Cindy.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »

Cindy and Donna,

I still think you ought to know something about who Polly is, and perhaps even who Huh is. Polly was identified as posting from Fowler, which is only 8 miles from Oxford. Really, now, how many folks around Oxford and Fowler would be that well connected to the Danny clones? Whoever was posting on Topix as Polly, you ought to have some idea who it might be.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »

By the way, Samuel Thomas...  Welcome to AdventTalk!  I am glad you are here!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »

Cindy and Donna,

I still think you ought to know something about who Polly is, and perhaps even who Huh is. Polly was identified as posting from Fowler, which is only 8 miles from Oxford. Really, now, how many folks around Oxford and Fowler would be that well connected to the Danny clones? Whoever was posting on Topix as Polly, you ought to have some idea who it might be.

I think I read somewhere that Duane was going after copies of the deleted Topix threads.  Maybe he will be able to shed some light on this mystery... :dunno:

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »

By the way, Samuel Thomas...  Welcome to AdventTalk!  I am glad you are here!

Thank you, Snoopy!
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:58 PM »

The term "bite me" is most often used as a way of saying "kiss my..." or a sarcastic demand for oral sex. That is its most common context.

So I apologize to you for thinking it was you who called Duane a bad name. And it wasn't your mom, right? So it was someone you don't know or if it was someone you do know they didn't tell you they posted so you are telling  us you have no way to know who it was.

Thank you, I appreciate that. (a lot) and no it wasn't my Mom, there are nine of us and she never even allowed us to say slightly off color words or phrases growing up and although we are all grown, she still doesn't allow it in her house and even tho all aren't SDA today, we respect that and her and would probably all pass out from shock if she ever did or said such. ;)

I don't know all that was said on topix as I missed all for a bit and by the time I checked again days later I guess it had been deleted a few times, and I only got part that a friend forwarded me when I asked for it, but that part didn't contain anything that gave a clue as to what Duane or Bob or anyone else is referring to. I did look at that email again trying to figure this all out but didn't see anything in it. Honestly, if it was someone I know, I have no idea what was said, and can't imagine anyone I know  speaking as Duane said while defending 3ABN.  I really wish someone could supply the post(s) referred to to help me understand. I don't know what else to say.... except thank you for asking, and I am very tired now and I am done now.

Blessings..

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »

The term "bite me" is most often used as a way of saying "kiss my..." or a sarcastic demand for oral sex. That is its most common context.

So I apologize to you for thinking it was you who called Duane a bad name. And it wasn't your mom, right? So it was someone you don't know or if it was someone you do know they didn't tell you they posted so you are telling  us you have no way to know who it was.

Thank you, I appreciate that. (a lot) and no it wasn't my Mom, there are nine of us and she never even allowed us to say slightly off color words or phrases growing up and although we are all grown, she still doesn't allow it in her house and even tho all aren't SDA today, we respect that and her and would probably all pass out from shock if she ever did or said such. ;)

I don't know all that was said on topix as I missed all for a bit and by the time I checked again days later I guess it had been deleted a few times, and I only got part that a friend forwarded me when I asked for it, but that part didn't contain anything that gave a clue as to what Duane or Bob or anyone else is referring to. I did look at that email again trying to figure this all out but didn't see anything in it. Honestly, if it was someone I know, I have no idea what was said, and can't imagine anyone I know  speaking as Duane said while defending 3ABN.  I really wish someone could supply the post(s) referred to to help me understand. I don't know what else to say.... except thank you for asking, and I am very tired now and I am done now.

Blessings..

Seems to me that Cindy does not realize this is a derogatory term.
Billy Graham

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »

Samuel, since you are a new member, perhaps you aren't aware that the "bite me" incident was discussed at some length in another thread.  On page one of this Hypocrisy thread, Snoopy linked to the post in the Tommy Shelton Arrested thread in which Cindy used the phrase:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23503.html#msg23503

While I have never heard of the phrase being used as a "sarcastic demand for oral sex" as George pointed out, Cindy apologized and posted a couple of definitions that she said was the meaning as she understood it:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23528.html#msg23528

I hope this information gives you a more complete picture of this incident.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 11:50:13 PM »

Thank you GrandmaNettie, but I am aware where Cindy used this quote. The phrase "bite me" is a very derogatory term, so I have to agree with George.  For someone who said their mother raised them to not use bad terms. I would suggest that she look things up especially before she used them if she don't know the meanings.

Samuel, since you are a new member, perhaps you aren't aware that the "bite me" incident was discussed at some length in another thread.  On page one of this Hypocrisy thread, Snoopy linked to the post in the Tommy Shelton Arrested thread in which Cindy used the phrase:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23503.html#msg23503

While I have never heard of the phrase being used as a "sarcastic demand for oral sex" as George pointed out, Cindy apologized and posted a couple of definitions that she said was the meaning as she understood it:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1820.msg23528.html#msg23528

I hope this information gives you a more complete picture of this incident.
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up