Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Stats  (Read 12460 times)

Maxey

Forum Stats
« on: August 08, 2008, 06:06:21 AM »

I may be the only one who recently discovered the forum stats page.  It is very thorough and nicely summarized.  I find some of the categories quite amusing.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=bc4f3fa21a55847f226f6ae56c679db1&action=stats

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Forum Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »

I may be the only one who recently discovered the forum stats page.  It is very thorough and nicely summarized.  I find some of the categories quite amusing.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=bc4f3fa21a55847f226f6ae56c679db1&action=stats

Interesting.It shows me being here over 2 weeks. I think I best start logging out. :ROFL: Sometimes I stay logged in even when I am gone,but sure makes it look like I am here
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Maxey

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »

Interesting.It shows me being here over 2 weeks. I think I best start logging out. :ROFL: Sometimes I stay logged in even when I am gone,but sure makes it look like I am here

Yes Bonnie.  It appears some are willing to make substantial sacrifice for the cause.  I do note that Healthy Choices is gaining rapidly on the 3ABN section as far as popularity.    :ROFL:

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »

Yes Bonnie.  It appears some are willing to make substantial sacrifice for the cause.  I do note that Healthy Choices is gaining rapidly on the 3ABN section as far as popularity.    :ROFL:

It shows me present when I am gone. That would have been neat in school. :thumbsup:

Personally I find healthy choices better reading. Like the hobby forum better to, just haven't had that much time to get in there.

Many questions will always remain concerning 3ABN.  Mostly now it is a rehash of  asked and unanswered questions from both sides.

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Ozzie

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »

Gotta be scratching the bottom of the barrel to start a thread on this. :ROFL:

The stats have been there since 'Day 1'. Daryl is very thorough when he sets up a Forum. He does a great job.  :thumbsup:

People often don't sign out when they leave the site. Doesn't mean that they're glued to there screens 24/7 though. Some people actually have a life outside Forums.  :purr:

Stats can actually be quite deceiving, if one does not know how to analyze them.
  :australia:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

The stats have been there since 'Day 1'. Daryl is very thorough when he sets up a Forum. He does a great job.  :thumbsup:

People often don't sign out when they leave the site. Doesn't mean that they're glued to there screens 24/7 though. Some people actually have a life outside Forums.  :purr:

Stats can actually be quite deceiving, if one does not know how to analyze them.

When I saw that I decided I better logout, then promprtl forgot so I would imagine it shows another day spent glued to advent talk :rabbit:

Maxey

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »

ROFL Ozzie.  So much material, I don't know where to start.  Thanks for your enlightening contribution.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 09:56:02 PM »

I am crushed!  I didn't even get honorable mention!   :dunno:

Ozzie

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 01:37:38 AM »

I am crushed!  I didn't even get honorable mention!   :dunno:

Never mind Fran. We love you. :pals:

Just goes to show you don't live on-line all the time!
  :puppykisses:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.
Pages: [1]   Go Up