Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records  (Read 77253 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Motion re: MidCountry Bank records
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »

Now two years later the "trashing" continues. It is inexcusable, especially for a proclaimed Christian ministry.

Dr. Arild Abrahamsen

I believe this sequence is the truth in detail. a person telling truth can be believable as the sequence is held in the mind as actual fact and with this much detail only one that lives it can obtain it as their thought can remember truth much more then lies or.......their stories are not the same!. something becomes admis even if only a smidgen.  Many lies cannot mostly be remembered in exact sequence.

Danny Shelton is guilty as sin or there would never have been the "trashing." no matter what. I'd like to see Mark F. act like this. He just would not and I am confident of that. (But I do not even want to hear the entaglement of 3abn and the church as it is much discouragement for me too.     The guilty always put the blame on the other! It continues as long as he is guilty!! That is clear as a bell. A  psychopath is the correct name for his problem!  No matter what Linda has done or did not do, no one can live with that and God knows when it is time to separate the difficult from the impossible when one has chose to cross the line of no return!  Is it a line of no return? Only God knows, but the Blessing is for Linda to get off the boat when the bottom is blown out from the ship. Sometimes God has to do it for what is worth sparing. An honest soul will go down with the weight trying to save what they love in another. Think this is not so. It broke the heart of the Father for His Son and all the hosts of Heaven. We are just human and sometimes have to be saved from ourselves in spite of it all.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 04:43:56 PM by tinka »

amazinggrace

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »

3ABN_Defender,

The circumstances of Danny and Linda's divorce would be nobody's business if they were private people, but they are not.  Both are in Christian ministry.   Danny  is a public figure who is supported by thousands of donors who give their money to spread the gospel, not to support an adulterer.  Donors have every right to know what kind of people are benefiting from their donations.

Either Linda was an adulterer, which freed Danny to marry, or she was not, which makes Danny and Brandy adulterers.  The idea that it's nobody's business whether or not Danny is an adulterer is astounding.

Anyone in Christian ministry needs to be above reproach, not having even the appearance of evil.  The fact is that Danny, not Linda, got married soon after the quickie divorce was final - and to a twice-divorced, newly baptized woman younger than his daughter.  And now, even she has left him.  This just doesn't pass the smell test.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2010, 09:06:30 AM »

It would be more interesting if Johann would have explained those two latest failure to show cause/ failure to appear notices... I am sure Linda's friends would have been all over it if they had been against Danny.

But weren't those against Danny?

Smile. You tell us, Bob.

I shouldn't have to. Nosir Myzing made a definite statement, and thus proved that he/she has wrongly surmised.

In actuality, though, I think those were more against Jim Gilley for failing to comply with a subpoena.

He has all along exaggerated and portrayed her as without and yet back in 2004 when she received a total of 490,000, that should have been more than enough for one single woman without any dependents to live on for awhile, considering the average family income in Illinois was 49,028 then and it would have taken them about a hundred years to make that same amount.

Are you sure $490,000 is the correct amount?

I seem to remember a 3abn settlement of 240,000
a payment from Danny for her half of the house for 150,000
and 100,000 from Arvild Abrahamsson.... of course she also got the rights to all the music she had sole or partial contributions to, as well as whatever she got for selling the mobile home she had purchased and which Johann said he and the Dr went to see when they came to Illinois in May of 2004.

Thus it should be clear that Nosir Myzing was playing loose with the facts. There was no $490,000 given to her in 2004. The $100,000 loan shouldn't even be included.

Remember, Linda was married to Danny for a long time. Based on Remnant's 990's, Danny made between $749,000 and $809,000 from 2005 to 2007, and yet reported $0 of that income on his July 2006 financial affidavit. Where did all that money go?

Regardless of everything else you have written, it is still wrong for Danny Shelton to refuse to disclose his assets and income, and to fairly divide those with his former wife. It's going on 6 years after the divorce!

Remember Linda is only entitled to her part of the Marital property they had before the divorce in June of 2004 which was not included in the property division agreement which was faxed to her Lawyer back in May of 2004 and which she voluntarily signed on June 4th. What happened after that whether financial, personal, business or ministry wise is none of her business, or concern or yours either.

Good-bye

False. Danny's PPPA booklets were part Linda's. They even had Linda's picture on them. Post-divorce income from those booklets is part Linda's.

The same would be true about the Antichrist Agenda manuscript that existed before the divorce.

If Danny didn't want me asking questions about the falsehoods he put in that affidavit, he shouldn't have sued me over the falsehoods he put in that affidavit. He made it my business by doing so.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »

In addition there have been more than several occasions where she could have had all revealed and didn't for various reasons. One being at her own Church when she decided to drop her membership rather than attend and deal with a possible censure and have it all presented,another the attempted ASI resolution where they agreed to consider the issue of the divorce and remarriage and she said nothing, while her representatives tried to bring up many other issues.

You appear to be distorting the facts.

1) Linda asked Danny if she could be released from the gag order in order to defend herself at her church trial, and Danny told her she would have to pay a huge amount of money.

2) The ASI process was supposed to cover a lot of different issues. That the 3ABN Board decided otherwise was never communicated to us until 10 weeks later.

What I am saying is I don't know if you or anyone outside of those who's business it was to know and look at it will ever see the so called evidence. I am not convinced Linda even wants anyone to, and even if she did, I am not convinced it is our business.

It clearly has been my business since Danny sued me over the question of whether he and/or Linda committed adultery. Yet he and 3ABN refused to provide in discovery the evidence to support their claims. Thus they repeatedly refused to allow us to see the evidence even though we had a clear legal right to see that evidence.

Johann

« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »

Warning! Some of the information in this post is under protective order by the court. So you, Danny Shelton, divulging this information here might well get you into trouble. As I have said so many times before, Danny Shelton's worst enemy is Danny Shelton!!!

I understand that ten days from now there will be a historic hearing in an attempt to make a settlement in Danny Shelton's second marriage. In that connection it might be interesting to know if and how and when the settlement is or has been made in Danny Shelton's third marriage? Has it been possible for him to finalize a settlement of his third marriage before reaching a settlement in his second marriage?

Oh please! Enough of the needless hyperbole.

Am I being obtuse?  Usually I recognise hyperbole as it is not something for which I have great admiration....but I am struggling to see any in Johann's post.   Is the word "historic" drawing your fire, Anyman?

I believe it would be referring to the next scheduled event in the settlement case as a "historic hearing" that is the exaggeration. It is routine and not in any way unusual
as far as divorce proceedings and settlement issues go.

It would be more interesting if Johann would have explained those two latest failure to show cause/ failure to appear notices... I am sure Linda's friends would have been all over it if they had been against Danny.

Johann is often not very helpful to Linda, although I am sure that is his intention. He has all along exaggerated and portrayed her as without and yet back in 2004 when she received a total of 490,000, that should have been more than enough for one single woman without any dependents to live on for awhile, considering the average family income in Illinois was 49,028 then and it would have taken them about a hundred years to make that same amount. Yet 6 years later she is selling her house: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/birds-eye-view-map/75512555_zpid/#birds-eye-view and not only hasn't paid off the alleged loan she got from her Doctor friend, but has him paying her legal fees as she can't afford that either.

Even apart from the issue of Danny or Linda's divorce and who is right and who is wrong issues, I really have no patience for the whining and complaining and poor little Linda stories (lies) or how she can't have a ministry,( anyone can have a ministry if they choose to, you don't have to be a star to do so, and if God be for you who can be against you) because immediately after her divorce she went traveling in Europe, returned home and bought her house in Springfield in Sept 2004 . She published the following letter to her supporters just days afterword stating she had been in Southern Illinois the entire time licking her wounds.

"Many people have been asking "Where is Linda Shelton?" Well, she's been tucked away in the woods here in Southern Illinois nearly three months. It's been a wonderful quiet retreat where I can heal from the scars of spiritual and mental warfare."

A lie which is easily proven by her own letters given to Pickle and Joy to publish where she explains to Danny she needs to go,(June 2004) and another letter discussing her return and wanting to move the furniture to her new house (Sept 2004)

And despite the 240,000 from 3ABN, and an additional 150,000 from Danny she could not afford to pay 5-6000 to start her own ministry? For those who don't know what I am referring to. The same time she put the above letter on her website (Sept 2004)  the following was also added. quote:

"The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people. Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!"

She hasn't done that to this day, and that cannot be blamed on DS or 3ABN, nor has she done anything else and all her supporters and representatives  give all these pathetic excuses why she isn't able to get a regular job like regular people do, and has no ministry nor money  6 years later. No explanation has ever been given for what happened to those donations she solicited for over a year.

No surprise they portray her that way. Linda claims the same in her oral arguments in court.. ( Many thanks to one of her friends and supporters who has made documents from the property case available)

Now I am not even able to make a living for myself because every time I am invited to sing or speak somewhere, my ex-husband and members of the Board of 3 ABN call those who invite me and threaten them if they do not dis-invite me...Without a means of making a living, I could not buy a home. No one will loan money to a single woman who has no job and no source of income. Fortunately, the man also accused in this case,... was concerned enough about me and my plight to loan me money to buy a home. I signed legal papers for this loan which I intend to pay back as soon the harassment by my ex-husband, my former “best friend”, and 3 ABN stops, so I can begin to make a living....Because of the harassment by my ex-husband and my former employer, 3 ABN, against anyone who invites me to speak or sing, I have no income. I have even had to rely on the good graces of this man to loan me enough money to pay my attorney in order for both of us to appear here in court today. Other than my two grown children, this man is practically the only friend I have left who cares about what happens to me."

Interesting, with all of you, including Gregory Matthews, Johann, Mundall, and sonshineonme who have stood by her and defended her, she claims in court that with the exception of her grown children, Doctor Abrahamsson is practically the only friend she has left who cares what happens to her. You people need to wake up!

I understand you all probably don't want to hear this and won't like it, the truth can hurt, so if you feel you need to delete my post here, I will have someone copy it elsewhere

Hyperbole is a commonly used literary device found in Scripture, used both by Jesus Christ, David, and Solomon, according to my English teacher at Emmanuel Missionary College. Is that the reason some people do not read the Bible?

It seems to me that rather it would be those who read it, but regard the Word of God as hyperbole (an obvious and intentional exaggeration, an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally) who are more of a problem as they are less inclined to take what is said seriously, and treat the bible as a salad bar, picking and choosing only what they want to accept or believe, and disregarding the parts they don't, while proclaiming they are sheep rather than goats.

NSM

anyman

« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »

Other than the sale of Linda's house, all the other information here has appeared in part or whole on Club Adventist, Maritime Online, BSDA, or in GJA/RJP's court filings. Nothing here (other than the sale) is new information that might have been hidden by a protective order. Anyone can test that out by independently searching for the info. And, the sale appears on at least three public websites.

You can obfuscate Johann, but it doesn't make you right or believable.

Pat Williams

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2010, 02:34:59 PM »

Warning! Some of the information in this post is under protective order by the court. So you, Danny Shelton, divulging this information here might well get you into trouble. As I have said so many times before, Danny Shelton's worst enemy is Danny Shelton!!!

I hope you are not calling me Danny Shelton, or trying to say Danny Shelton gave my material which is under a protective order to post whether directly or indirectly, Johann, because both those things would be lies.

You need to calm down and point your finger elsewhere.

1st off if it was under a protective order then YOU shouldn't know about it.

2nd- If it's under a protective order then Linda shouldn't have given it to the person who made it available.

Pat Williams

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »

Amazinggrace,

I don't care about your smell test, as far as I am concerned Brandy and Danny getting married almost two years after Linda and Danny's divorce is not evidence of sin or wrongdoing, nor does it stink except in some noses attached to dirty minds. **********************************  

Maybe you could go back and read what I wrote again. I certainly didn't say it was nobody's business.

Clearly the issue of Linda's alleged adultery and her and Danny's divorce was their Churche's business, but Churches don't reveal that stuff publicly and shouldn't. The bible explains how to handle problems and so does the spirit of prophecy, and there are different levels in the organization to appeal to.

Clearly the 3abn board considered the issue of Danny's divorce and remarriage their business when that came up and responsibly handled it as they should.

But the evidence they looked at, the nitty gritty details are not the public's business, and they are not your business. That's what I meant.

3ABN_Defender,

The circumstances of Danny and Linda's divorce would be nobody's business if they were private people, but they are not.  Both are in Christian ministry.   Danny  is a public figure who is supported by thousands of donors who give their money to spread the gospel, not to support an adulterer.  Donors have every right to know what kind of people are benefiting from their donations.

Either Linda was an adulterer, which freed Danny to marry, or she was not, which makes Danny and Brandy adulterers.  The idea that it's nobody's business whether or not Danny is an adulterer is astounding.

Anyone in Christian ministry needs to be above reproach, not having even the appearance of evil.  The fact is that Danny, not Linda, got married soon after the quickie divorce was final - and to a twice-divorced, newly baptized woman younger than his daughter.  And now, even she has left him.  This just doesn't pass the smell test.

Edited by Artiste to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:45:27 PM by Artiste »

amazinggrace

« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »

I should think that the term "dirty mind" is more applicable to those who believe that Linda committed adultery with a man she barely knew and whom she had visited only a few days.  That whole scenario is preposterous.   

By the way, I have not had "inappropriate" comments removed from my posts, whereas you.......

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2010, 08:51:36 PM »

So, whats going on to cause to new advent of panic and anger over Johann? Johann, is something new happening?

Johann

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2010, 02:35:28 AM »

So, whats going on to cause to new advent of panic and anger over Johann? Johann, is something new happening?

Perhaps devouring the gnats while ignoring the tiger?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »

Amazinggrace...I like you!  You have nearly mirrored my own thoughts on this situation.  Danny was the one with the quickie divorce and even quicker marriage, before the ink could dry on the divorce papers.  I just add one thing more........

You know that not that many people outside of the SDA church are even aware of 3ABN, Danny or Linda......Heck, in some circles of Adventism nobody's heard of them....LOL!!!....but I digress..........They are just not that well known to to most Americans or the world population.  I believe that is by choice as they cater to a certain demographic even within Adventism, and Adventism just doesn't "do" PR like that.

I said that to say that their business would have stayed pretty much private had Danny and 3ABN not placed it in the street, mistakeningly believing that they could put Linda's "business" in the street without Danny's going with it.  Once again I say, Danny and 3ABN went to great lengths to assure Linda's(and Linda's only.  Danny took his show on the road with his broken heart on his sleeve..............sigh) silence about about their divorce, and it was to their disadvantage.  Now, no matter what went on with Linda and Danny, cooked financial records, faulty hiring practices, etc., and Linda's part in any of it, Danny is the only one left to answer.  I don't blame Linda, contract up or not, I still would be as quiet as a church mouse.   LOL!!  Ooops!  Sorry, could not help myself.......

3ABN_Defender,

The circumstances of Danny and Linda's divorce would be nobody's business if they were private people, but they are not.  Both are in Christian ministry.   Danny  is a public figure who is supported by thousands of donors who give their money to spread the gospel, not to support an adulterer.  Donors have every right to know what kind of people are benefiting from their donations.

Either Linda was an adulterer, which freed Danny to marry, or she was not, which makes Danny and Brandy adulterers.  The idea that it's nobody's business whether or not Danny is an adulterer is astounding.

Anyone in Christian ministry needs to be above reproach, not having even the appearance of evil.  The fact is that Danny, not Linda, got married soon after the quickie divorce was final - and to a twice-divorced, newly baptized woman younger than his daughter.  And now, even she has left him.  This just doesn't pass the smell test.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2010, 03:59:24 PM »

Clearly the issue of Linda's alleged adultery and her and Danny's divorce was their Churche's business, but Churches don't reveal that stuff publicly and shouldn't. ...

But the evidence they looked at, the nitty gritty details are not the public's business, and they are not your business. That's what I meant.

Then are you of the opinion that Pastor John Lomacang was wrong to tell me in detail about the evidence against Linda Shelton, the phone card phone records that document hundreds of hours of phone calls to Norway?

Or would you be of the opinion that Pastor John Lomacang was not man enough to answer the simple question of whether those hundreds of hours were actual time spent on the phone, or billed units, which could have divided the "hundreds of hours" by a factor as high as 20?

And was Pastor John Lomacang in the wrong for promising me that I and whoever wanted to come with me could see those phone records, or was he in the wrong for never explaining to me why he told me that if it wasn't true?

And was Pastor John Lomacang simply confused when he spoke about this, or was he lying, or was he just mistaken, or did Danny Shelton obtain the phone card phone records illegally, since AT&T doesn't give out such records, according to multiple people in AT&T's customer service?

And after you answer those questions, you could tell me what you think about Hal Steenson telling me about Danny Shelton's illegally obtained recording of a phone conversation, which John Lomacang illegally played for someone else? Was Hal Steenson wrong for revealing this alleged evidence of Linda Shelton's adultery to me?

And then you could also tell us what you think of Walt Thompson and (cough!) Tommy Shelton making public the bogus alleged evidence of the pregnancy test. And Walt Thompson's and Brenda Walsh's making public the bogus alleged evidence of the Delta plane ticket to Florida.

Little Grasshopper

« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2010, 10:52:02 PM »

I hope you are not calling me Danny Shelton, or trying to say Danny Shelton gave my material which is under a protective order to post whether directly or indirectly, Johann, because both those things would be lies.

Johann's post seems to be adjacent and subsequent to a post by Nosir Myzing.  You're just trying to add a little bit of your professional, organized, orchestrated confusion, right?  They have a degree in that at UCLA.

Pat Williams

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2010, 03:40:42 AM »

Johann's post seems to be adjacent and subsequent to a post by Nosir Myzing.  You're just trying to add a little bit of your professional, organized, orchestrated confusion, right?  They have a degree in that at UCLA.

No, I was simply confused myself, that happens sometimes. ( it is probably due to my advanced age. ;) ) It has been implied more than once that I am Danny Shelton, but I should have read all before replying. I am sorry for the confusion and thanks for pointing that out...

Have a good day.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up