Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 107575 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2011, 08:59:20 PM »

Maybe one should call Jim Gilley and Danny Shelton? They may have answers as to the hold up!

That is absurd.  Like they are really going to answer a caller's questions about the "pending litigation".

People want to know what is going on, so if you have information you want to share then do so.  But quit with the games.   I recently removed an entire thread you started because you did not follow through on your own commitment to provide proof.

I have no information, Snoopy. I will publish the proof that I have when I'm able. What is absured is some people have things to do besides "time limits" given by certain moderator's. ;)

Edited only to fix formatting.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:21:18 AM by Snoopy »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:45 PM »

Maybe one should call Jim Gilley and Danny Shelton? They may have answers as to the hold up!

That is absurd.  Like they are really going to answer a caller's questions about the "pending litigation".

People want to know what is going on, so if you have information you want to share then do so.  But quit with the games.   I recently removed an entire thread you started because you did not follow through on your own commitment to provide proof.

I have no information, Snoopy. I will publish the proof that I have when I'm able. What is absured is some people have things to do besides "time limits" given by certain moderator's. ;)

ADMIN HAT ON

No one is forcing you to post here, Adam.  But if you want to continue to do so you will learn to exercise some respect.  I have only asked you to provide proof for your claims.  If you have a problem with that, go to the smut site.

ADMIN HAT OFF
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:28:42 PM by Snoopy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2011, 07:25:34 PM »

The answer to your dilemma is found in the last sentence...question is, did I under-estimate the will of 3ABM to survive??? OR did I mis-understand the level and purpose of negotiations extended with an agreement to extend the SOL?

In other words, are the extensions to facilitate real negotiations...or simply strategy to get past at least the first verdict in State of Virginia vs Tommy Ray Shelton? It is typical to hold off on civil cases until you have a criminal conviction...strengthens value and provides invaluable experience and on the recorded evidence, res judicata, if the state wins.

Publication of settlement terms or the initiation of a Racketeering claim can have profound impact in that the list of victims has a tendency to grow and given the VERY CLOSE affiliation between 3ABN/ASI and the Seventh-day Adventist management, they likely see opportunity to stir the greed of SDA victims to build an ever growing client base for other civil violations, pedophile, sexual harassment and Lord only knows where it could end. But clearly calculated to be profitable by Manly and Anderson. I have already spoken to my concerns here and why a comprehensive settlement now could save hundreds of millions in the future. Short sightedness is not an option here!!!

In other words, is the target a comprehensive settlement with all the potential parties or simply buying time to enhance the underlying civil case... and is the target simply the 3ABN wallets, or is it the bigger $250 Million ten year prize???

ie: are we all being duped by Manly and Anderson as they prepare to pick the collective wallets???

If so, then we have to dig in our heels and stand firmly against the storm, denying these man-eaters every red nickel and literally steeling ourselves to conduct a war of attrition that burns them at every turn!!!

I, for one, will sign onto that battle as the very life and future of the Seventh-day Adventist church could be at stake!!! And it is long since past the time when we can allow open and notorious sin to co-exist in the Laodicean Church with those of honest and noble heart. It must be challenged, the parties called to redemption and if they decline they must be separated from the body of Christ as prescribed in Matthew 18, and it must be done sooner than later to avoid the liabilities that can come with implicit endorsement.

So, Stanley, old boy, it is time to gird the armor and prepare for a battle we have never before had to face as a church, and hypocrisy cannot be ignored, cannot be blindly tolerated to suit your political purpose, but must be faced and redeemed or we must cut out the cancer NOW!!! After all, we are the Church Militant and have no time for peace and safety!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

However, be careful what you wish for...they will all be back soon and the news cycle is excellent as well...Japan is back page news, Lybia is no news at all, the first phase of the budget battle is much ado about nuttin!!! And they could follow on Mitch Garabedian's recent filing against the Christian Summer Camp of Senator Scott Brown fame (Brown, a victim, is not a plaintiff). So, it is prime time for D-day, H-hour and I predict a launch by the Flamboyant John Manly and the Justice seeking Jeff Anderson within the next ten days...but then 3ABN could make a last ditch shot at a settlement, but doubt they have the will or common sense to pursue such a logical tact.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Here's the quote of the post that started this thread back in January.

Any further updates?

Sources have told me that the law suit against Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN should be filed as early as next week. My understanding is this will be filed in Chicago, Illinois.

Jeff Anderson will lead the charge in the objective along with Sarah Odegaard. They will be working with the attorney's from Manly and Stewart of California; John C. Manly (head atty) Vince W. Finaldi, and Michael Reck.

Should be interesting.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »

According to Adam, something is supposed to happen by May 17...

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2011, 07:46:42 PM »

So, Mr Gregory, "Tea Leaves and crystal balls"? How about the Bible, The Gift of Prophecy and just keeping your ear to the ground, not to mention a few loaded and prying questions? And then act, decisively!!!

Is that to be taken as a direct insult or simple ignorance from a well heeled source of process information? Actually, let me be very politically incorrect and declare "Me Tonto...hear many horses coming...and if we don't get blow the tracks we are about to get hit with a train headed directly at us!!!"

So, Mr Gregory, do you hear them coming? Do you want to hear them coming? And do you intend to tear up the tracks and set mine fields or let them just blow us over on their way through?

And therein lies the difference between you and I...I am going to blow the tracks and set mines, set up archers and draw the sword and prepare to fight to the last man!!! That is an English-Scotch-Welch tradition...NEVER, NEVER, EVER, GIVE UP!!!

I mean what I said and I said what I mean!!! And dare YOU doubt it???

My guess is the concept just simply evades you...

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I am confused.   On January 21 we were told that a lawsuit was going to be filed, perhaps as early as the following week.

That was followed later by a post from GAJ which metamorphicly told us the  time had come to turn our  swords into plows.

Does anyone know what is really happening?

Or is all of the information comming from those who read tea leaves and commulnicate with crystal balls?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

And that is what we understood about April 15, but there seemed to be confusion regarding the delay of the criminal case that was moved from March to may and June. Apparently you are better informed than Manly and Anderson... It is clear that Simpson must have come back with serious money but with terms that were un-palatable to the Plaintiff's counsel or it would have settled. What I will tell you here and now is that the terms will not be workable until after at least the first criminal conviction. In other words there will not be any serious final deal until a conviction is on the record and the record has been fully exposed in the criminal trial. Guaranteed, Manly will have an observer at the trial taking notes as fast as his little fingers will type or script.

And publicity is critical to perpetuating the agenda!!! These man-eaters have your church, my church and the entire church in their sites...in other words, they want our assets!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

According to Adam, something is supposed to happen by May 17...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:09:41 AM by Johann »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »

I do not like posting on this thread, because I get the blame for information that changes suddenly. However, I have been told that mediation talks are possible in either Minnesota or Illinois as early as next week. Now lets remember the new deadline for any SOL that is in place is May 17. It appears both partys are trying to work something out. Again I am going on info relayed to me.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2011, 07:58:50 PM »

Post away any way Adam.

Must be a bit frustrating when you post info that changes, that you have no control over.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »

There are no absolutes in the world of law other than the rule that there are no absolutes. Both parties can promise a good fight, but neither can guarantee a win. The rules will change midstream, new evidence will surface, delays will be arranged, evidence and witnesses will be compromised, new evidence and witnesses will surface... The legal morass is a nebulous conundrum at best. It is what it is.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2011, 09:44:56 PM »

Please keep posting, Adam!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2011, 12:22:40 AM »

You know....I stll get a chuckle when its assumed that Alex and I have a secret relationship. The fact of the matter is Alex lives an hour from me, and has for sometime, since December I believe. Yes we was roomates, but Cindy and Company like to make it more.....Its funny really.  Even if it was true so what? Cindy and Co. Defend a man who has admitted to having homosexual desires.....to the point of doing it with minors. Makes no sense.   Anyway I appreciate the courteous request for me to continue posting. I may not be accurate all of the time, but I do try!
Billy Graham

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »

I do not like posting on this thread, because I get the blame for information that changes suddenly. However, I have been told that mediation talks are possible in either Minnesota or Illinois as early as next week. Now lets remember the new deadline for any SOL that is in place is May 17. It appears both partys are trying to work something out. Again I am going on info relayed to me.

Adam,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any of my posts that have made you feel responsible for bad info.  I understand the situation you are in and appreciate your efforts to keep us informed.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »

Thank you Snoopy. I am also sorry for any post that was disrespectful to you or to others.    Recently I experienced a loss in my family that has changed my attitude and outlook on things. Even my attitude towards Tommy. He is a human just like the rest of us. While I do not agree with what he has done in the past, and stand firm that consequences need to be paid- there will be no more posts of hate or attacks from me. I will continue to post the information given me, and will continue to stan on the side of victims, but in a different tone and attitude.
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2011, 06:53:20 PM »

Praise the Lord, Adam, for God's grace and how He helps us grow day by day.

I had noticed how the tone of your posts had changed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up