Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Poll

Brenda said that Linda bought Brenda's ticket for her, while the receipts and Brenda's 2004 email show that 3ABN bought the ticket. How do we reconcile this discrepancy?

Brenda lied when she said that Linda bought a ticket for her since it is obvious that 3ABN bought the ticket at Brenda's direction.
- 8 (100%)
Linda later reimbursed 3ABN for that ticket, and that's what Brenda meant, even though 3ABN never filed proof of such when invited to do so in the lawsuit.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Linda reimburse 3ABN for Brenda Walsh's ticket?  (Read 8102 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Did Linda reimburse 3ABN for Brenda Walsh's ticket?
« on: March 15, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »

The pertinent documents for this question are linked below.

Back on September 8, 2008, an affidavit was filed in Three Angels v. Joy citing on p. 3 a recording of a conversation Brenda had in which she claimed that Linda Shelton had bought tickets for the two of them to go to Florida against Brenda's wishes. However, Brenda's email to Dee Hilderbrand of March 4, 2004, which was also filed in court, proves that it was Brenda, not Linda, that reserved the tickets, and that Brenda instructed Dee to pay for them within 24 hours.

Both the receipt for Brenda's ticket and the receipt for Linda's ticket were printed out from Mollie Steenson's computer account, confirming that 3ABN, not Linda, bought these tickets, which were for personal vacation travel.

The affidavit also states that Brenda claimed that Linda's ticket was used, and this corresponds to a notarized statement in which she states on p. 3 that Brenda told her that Linda did go to Florida as planned to rendezvous with Arild Abrahamsen. Yet Delta Airlines, the airline the tickets were bought from, states that Linda's ticket was never used, and has provided the paperwork to prove it.

Johann

Re: Did Linda reimburse 3ABN for Brenda Walsh's ticket?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »

What documentation does 3ABN have to show that Linda travelled to Floridan at any time in April of 2004?

I have indicated elsewhere there is valid documentation to show that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen left the US in January of 2004 and did not return until May of 2004, so it is absurd to suggest that he was in Florida at any time in April of 2004.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »

What documentation does 3ABN have to show that Linda travelled to Floridan at any time in April of 2004?

I have indicated elsewhere there is valid documentation to show that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen left the US in January of 2004 and did not return until May of 2004, so it is absurd to suggest that he was in Florida at any time in April of 2004.

Walt Thompson on July 3, 2007: "We also have evidence that they planned to meet in Florida together (in April I believe). We believe that happened, but do not have physical proof that it took place. We do know that she had tickets to go and that her mother believed she was there." (http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-100-17.pdf at p. 4).

Walt Thompson on July 8, 2007, same source, p. 1: "As I understand it, Linda's mother called Linda on a phone shared by she and Danny and left the message."

GC employee on May 28, 2006: "3ABN's central pins establishing their contention that Danny has biblical ground for remarriage seem to be three:

"1. You have traveled and vacationed in Florida and Norway with the doctor, both before and after the
divorce. They claim to have evidence. It seems to me that your pass port would be evidence that you had
not been in Norway recently. ...

"3 A message taken off your answering machine alleged to be from your mother, describing your trip to
Florida to spend time with the doctor and what should be done about "damage control" if 3ABN discovers
this trip." (http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-114-7.pdf at p. 1).

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »

Problem is, Johann, on April 7, 2004, when Linda was allegedly already with Arild in Florida, Danny emailed Arild and told him, "My wife admitted to me yesterday that Brenda was never in the picture when you first asked her to go on vacation and live with you while there." (http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-100-18.pdf).

It seems quite unlikely that Danny and Linda would be chitchatting while she was allegedly vacationing with Arild. Thus, Linda was nowhere near Arild or Florida on April 6.

Johann

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

All of the above tells me there is a person involved who is attempting to make all kinds of indications that Linda was unfaithful to him, so he had a Biblical mandate for the divorce. It does not take much sense to realize that if Linda was in Florida at any time in April of 2004,  then Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was not there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up