Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brenda's testimony  (Read 35633 times)

guide4him

Re: Brenda's testimony
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 11:20:55 AM »

Considering the history, no I doubt Linda did or ever will  recieve any kind of apology from any of those folk you listed Johann. They are talking about forgetting the past and moving on to future. Usual denial talk. So sad.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »

I am not aware that any one of the party's listed has ever recognized, privately or publicly, that they have sinned against Linda Sue Shelton. I have seen some stories decidedly change and become ever more salacious in an effort to build some strength into the allegations and have directly challenged some but none has yet come forward to do battle.

The most egregious of the players is clearly Brenda and I would love to see her step forward for a good cat-fight. She is a liar and a co-conspirator with Danny Lee Shelton and there is MORE THAN ADEQUATE PROOF...I have addressed the issue directly and decisively on several occasions, even to contact with her husband, but my challenge has gone unanswered.

They know the truth is out and many others know it and as we move along in history more and more of the allegations are proven accurate. The coming lawsuit will reveal many things we never disclosed and more than even we knew in 2007. The collusion between Danny Lee Shelton and Bradford Walker over more than a decade and a half will become more and more clear and just how beholden each is to the other.

I am sure this is one battle even DLS and 3ABN are doing everything to avoid here at the last moment!!! Unfortunately, they have inadequate funds to settle this one without a load of participation by Risk Services and the wealthier directors...think Danny will survive this one??? He is really costing them a fortune...but it has happened before and the miscreants emerge later with hand in the til yet again!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 03:30:08 AM »

This note was written by a cancer patient who is worried. Will that worry be relieved?

I received this yesterday:

I have this question: Did John Lomacang, Kay Kuzma, Brenda Walsh, ever apologize to Linda for dragging her through the mud?  Every time I see them on TV I wonder if people such as the above, and others, have made things right with Linda!?  I doubt that Danny ever will.  How about Walt Thompson?

Just curious...

~e

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 05:05:57 PM »

Yes, at the end of the Millenium when they "burn, baby, burn!!!"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 12:58:05 AM »

Now it should be about time for a settlement with Linda.

Will there be a reformation and revival unless all the lies by Brenda, Danny, John Lomacang, Walt Thompson, and others will be confessed and settled? Now they need to make a settlement with Linda before it is too late.

Do the people at the "smut" site think they are making everything right with their current silence? I hope it is reflection before confession, and that the delay will not be too long. Time is short.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:46:39 PM by Johann »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 06:46:46 PM »

I do not forsee a day when this pridefilled cabal will ever confess, repent and reform...just too dug in to, and too much invested in, the lie tp be able to back down and confess the truth. Thier conscience is most likely so seared they may have crossed the line into unforegivable sin.

Brenda, in particular, has had warning at the time she perpetrated her crime and has been challenged several times since. She has shown a propensity to grow the exageration to ever more insidiously support her story and build her story to justify her cold hearted joinder with Danny Lee Shelton to undermine and destroy Linda Sue Shelton and to propogate their own careers and public standing at the expense of innocense. Her conscience once plagued her as the apertment and closet incident clearly demonstrate...but years later she finds it essential to ignore the pang of conscience has long since been quenched to serve her self preservation and her self importance. But time is now against her and opportunity to make things right is passing her by.

I am telling you most assuredly they will go down in thier pride and arise to face their fate post millenium and will just assuredly "burn, bady, burn!!!"

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 02:31:57 AM »

Now it should be about time for a settlement with Linda.

Will there be a reformation and revival unless all the lies by Brenda,

- - - I hope it is reflection before confession, and that the delay will not be too long. Time is short.

Is the Sun of revival appearing in the horizon? There seems to be a dawning in sight.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 03:28:12 AM »

the greatest dawn in history is the one preserved by Francis scott Keye when he wrote "the dawns early light, gave proof that our flag was still there."

Maybe, Johann, the unholy cabal will see the light and let us trust that even they will see the flag is still there, and that WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up