Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know Tommy's Heath Condition?  (Read 24617 times)

mrst53

Anyone know Tommy's Heath Condition?
« on: August 04, 2010, 03:51:15 PM »

I was just wondering if anyone knows the condition of Tommy's health?

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Anyone know Tommy's Heath Condition?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 03:57:46 PM »

Mrst:

Alex told me that the prosecutor did see Tommy's latest health records. She informed Alex that he indeed does have some serious problems. My understanding is that he has a blood clot that they did not remove, they are hoping it will dissolve itself.. He is definitely in pretty bad shape. Regardless of the trial and everything bad that has been said about Tommy;He does need our prayers.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:26:12 PM »

They generally don't leave them to just dissolve on their own.  They can be immediately fatal.  Is he on blood thinners?  Coumadin, Plavix, etc.?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »

Di, your right about that, it's either that or give the "rat poison" as all the blood thinners are made from the same ingredients. Hmmm.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »

I'm not sure, Di. That is all that I was told. It seemed odd to me too.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »

On TV now they are advertizing for attorneys business that Plavix causes strokes.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »

Then that means the Plavix must not be working properly.  It is meant to keep the blood from clotting.  The clots are what cause the strokes.

I speak what I know on this one as blood clots run in my family.  I had a bought with them two times in 14 years.  They are taking no chances,a nd I am on Coumadin for the rest of my life.  Actually it is not bad, I have no adverse affects.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 06:08:40 PM »

Di, I am so sorry to hear that about having blood clots, I know my mom had that and she had to take it too. Is there nothing else that would work organically, or natural?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »

Actually it is not bad, I have no adverse affects.

Praise the Lord.

We have a member in the area that had too high of levels a number of year ago and fell and hit her head. A physician/elder and I visited her in the hospital. She looked pretty bad. Intercranial bleeding. Was bruised elsewhere too, from what I recall.

We had an anointing service, and God healed her. She's still kicking.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 03:47:51 AM »

That was a miracle, in the end my mom of 86 going through all heart operations 100% (of replacement valves from Scarlet fever when young) and then blood trauma, bleeding in the brain then took her from coumadin.  She was a Sarah all right, deepsea fishing till the end. Drove her car and never stopped her work. I can only try to do as good. She took all the boys and grandchildren on trips and fising. But my failure is I could not bait my own hook or take the fish off but I did like bringing them in. So I was not on her list to go fishing. lol. But I had the folks the rest of the time. I sure do miss them.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »

Yes, I have to be tested once a month to makes sure my levels are right.  I have a standing lab appt. and it is really quick. I can do it before work.  You really do have to be mindful.  I used to walk barefoot a lot, and now I don't for two reasons.  First, to reduce the risk of injury, and second because my blood is thinner and I am a lot colder.

Praise the Lord.

We have a member in the area that had too high of levels a number of year ago and fell and hit her head. A physician/elder and I visited her in the hospital. She looked pretty bad. Intercranial bleeding. Was bruised elsewhere too, from what I recall.

We had an anointing service, and God healed her. She's still kicking.

horsethief

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 03:04:48 PM »

Mrst:

Alex told me that the prosecutor did see Tommy's latest health records. She informed Alex that he indeed does have some serious problems. My understanding is that he has a blood clot that they did not remove, they are hoping it will dissolve itself.. He is definitely in pretty bad shape. Regardless of the trial and everything bad that has been said about Tommy;He does need our prayers.
We should pray that Tommy receives a full sentence in accordance to the severity of his crimes. We should also pray that his health is good enough so that when he does go to prison, he is not placed in any special confinements. That he should be with the general prison population. Virginia does not deal gently with child rapists, as Tommy clearly is...

Emma

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 03:52:23 PM »

Mrst:

We should pray that Tommy receives a full sentence in accordance to the severity of his crimes. We should also pray that his health is good enough so that when he does go to prison, he is not placed in any special confinements. That he should be with the general prison population. Virginia does not deal gently with child rapists, as Tommy clearly is...

Telling God what to do?  that kind of prayer sounds like that to me.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »

Alex is a member here. Why don't you just let Alex post for himself? He keeps saying he can't say, but then you keep saying all that he says he can't talk about and is forbidden to, and then he says you aren't speaking for him etc. to avoid being accountable.  I find it convenient, disingenuous, ridiculously absurd and obvious. Not to mention your shared spell check dilemmas... ( yeah they're already saved, and documented)
I'm just sayin...

Mrst:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 09:32:16 PM by Jamie.Smith »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 12:07:27 AM »

Alex is a member here. Why don't you just let Alex post for himself? He keeps saying he can't say, but then you keep saying all that he says he can't talk about and is forbidden to, and then he says you aren't speaking for him etc. to avoid being accountable.  I find it convenient, disingenuous, ridiculously absurd and obvious. Not to mention your shared spell check dilemmas... ( yeah they're already saved, and documented)
I'm just sayin...

Mrst:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Billy Graham
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up