Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sue SDA Conference President Ken Denslow for Child Abuse Cover-up?  (Read 12424 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Sue SDA Conference President Ken Denslow for Child Abuse Cover-up?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 07:43:05 PM »

Adam,

Please make sure we get a copy to present to key church players as soon as it is available. And if the rules allow it, will you let me serve Ken Denslow personally???

To think he is being groomed to be a Union President absolutely sickens me...he is one of the most irresponsible and hierarchal administrators in the church today and is a serious danger to Christianity, Revival and Reformation. Although a poster boy for the Hierarchy, he is one that must be opposed at EVERY opportunity!!!

In fact, let it be known that this reporter has now opened a file and I am absolutely very interested in any tracking any and every concern or complaint this administrator has ever perpetrated...including any updates on the wifes current standing!!!

If the GC and NAD think this is the means to achieve true revival and reformation, let me declare it here and now to a be a FALSE effort.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up