Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Shelton Servant of God  (Read 59434 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Danny Shelton Servant of God
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 01:26:30 PM »

Kumbuyyah Moment??? Delusion of grandeur fits much better here...Christian, do your "Christian Duty" and get out there and interview the hundreds we have interviewed, both pre-litigation and post litigation.

If you come away with a summation that Danny Lee Shelton is a Servant of God, then you must be the Anti-Christ!!! The man's entire life demonstrates his ability to create, perpetuates and commit evil at almost every turn, before 3ABN, in the development of 3ABN, in the management of 3ABN and now in the "consulting" for 3ABN.

Danny's perpetual and never ending effort to cover up evil makes Nixon look like a saint and Nixon's men as Angels of Hope!!!

Get your head out of the clouds and observe the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then let's compare interview and historical documentation notes, or just ask permission to look at all those "confidential" documents!!! Did you think they marked documents confidential because of "National Security" concerns???

Naive is simply not a strong enough phrase!!! Delusional is the only term that truly fits!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »

Naive is simply not a strong enough phrase!!! Delusional is the only term that truly fits!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Sarcasm is the term that fits.

Johann

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »

Sarcasm is the term that fits.

Not too deluded!

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »

And the good people at 3ABN working on restoring the breach and "Mending Broken People" building up the kingdom of God are under attack by the minions that are really jealous of them.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

Have we heard any of our leaders saying words of displeasure against these men of irrefutable character? Surely our leaders would not tolerate things if they were really as you say.

Yes, wouldn't our leaders say something if there were anything wrong?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 03:25:42 PM »

GJ!  Bless your heart!  The OP is only a bit of sarcasm from Christian, my Friend........LOL!!!

Kumbuyyah Moment??? Delusion of grandeur fits much better here...Christian, do your "Christian Duty" and get out there and interview the hundreds we have interviewed, both pre-litigation and post litigation.

If you come away with a summation that Danny Lee Shelton is a Servant of God, then you must be the Anti-Christ!!! The man's entire life demonstrates his ability to create, perpetuates and commit evil at almost every turn, before 3ABN, in the development of 3ABN, in the management of 3ABN and now in the "consulting" for 3ABN.

Danny's perpetual and never ending effort to cover up evil makes Nixon look like a saint and Nixon's men as Angels of Hope!!!

Get your head out of the clouds and observe the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then let's compare interview and historical documentation notes, or just ask permission to look at all those "confidential" documents!!! Did you think they marked documents confidential because of "National Security" concerns???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

polymark

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 04:12:11 AM »

Danny Shelton is sick with pride, the mother of all sins. GJ, True Leaders produce Leaders not followers. Danny has a bunch of followers, we have known others who were standing up in the name of Jesus that had followers.
They all drank the sweet colored water, or in other cases, perished at the hands of the Government because they stocked up guns and followed the leader to their death. Wonder if the 3ABN compound has a surplus of firearms? They get donations from tea cups to gold rings, why not firearms?   

Johann

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 02:03:13 PM »

Danny Shelton is sick with pride, the mother of all sins. GJ, True Leaders produce Leaders not followers. Danny has a bunch of followers, we have known others who were standing up in the name of Jesus that had followers.
They all drank the sweet colored water, or in other cases, perished at the hands of the Government because they stocked up guns and followed the leader to their death. Wonder if the 3ABN compound has a surplus of firearms? They get donations from tea cups to gold rings, why not firearms?   

What a pity. What can be done to save 3ABN under such circumstances?

christian

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 11:12:15 PM »

I took the fight right to where the problem lies, i crushed it, beat it, snapped it, ground it, and yet people still don't get it. Jesus would call the leaders a den of thieves, hypocrites, fools. The amount of good that they did was so negligible to the amount of evil that was caused in the final analysis. In the end the Son of God would be delivered to be killed by the very ones with the responsibility of perserving his life. Though they were preaching the gospel on land and sea, the prophet would say God came at the darkest hour of mans existence. The darkness is getting blacker than midnight now with accusations of theift and much more all in the name of Adventism. Why have not the leaders come out and supported Linda and apologized? Because they like the leaders of old see their position and status as much more important. Better that one man should perish than an entire nation should be lost. They have the truth but the truth does not have them. I am not astonished by Danny a man going through mid life crisis or his brother and the terrible act of petophilia. What i am most troubled by and astonish is with the church and its leaders turning a blind eye thinking tht God needs a radio and television station at any cost to get the message out. Again, the lady caught in adultry is kicked out of the church, and the poor man caught in sin or not paying tithe is not worthy to hold position in the church. But have a little money and position and the sky is the limit on the amount of havoch that one can and will do all in the name of God. I KNOW WHAT I SAY IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY BUT THE BATTLE IS NOT REALLY WITH DANNY AND HIS BROTHER BUT MORE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CONTINUE TO HAVE A BLIND EYE TO THE SINS THAT ARE BEING DONE. JOHANN, GALLION, AND MANY OTHERS ARE REALLY FIGHTING WITH THE CHURCH MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Have we heard any of our leaders saying words of displeasure against these men of irrefutable character? Surely our leaders would not tolerate things if they were really as you say.

Yes, wouldn't our leaders say something if there were anything wrong?

Johann

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 04:48:11 AM »

- - -
 I KNOW WHAT I SAY IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY BUT THE BATTLE IS NOT REALLY WITH DANNY AND HIS BROTHER BUT MORE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO CONTINUE TO HAVE A BLIND EYE TO THE SINS THAT ARE BEING DONE.
- - -

The first recorded use of the phrase in the form we normally use it today is in More letters from Martha Wilmot: impressions of Vienna, 1819-1829. These were reprinted in 1935 and this quotation is recorded as being sent by Ms. Wilmot in 1823:

"turn a blind eye and a deaf ear every now and then, and we get on marvellously well."

The manner of use of the phrase in that quotation suggests that it was well understood at the time. ~ The Phrase Finder

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »

Good grief, what are you suggesting? And if they did get firearms why have they not shown up for sale??? And if they have not been sold, where did they end up?...personal collections? pointed at other peoples heads? Oh, where did they ever go, where did they ever go???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

Johann

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 04:17:38 AM »

It is a sad story if a "Christian" Ministry needs loaded weapons to impress people they are telling the truth. And who would believe such things exist there?

polymark

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 04:47:02 AM »

Who would suggest or think, what has gone on at 3ABN for ages would have ever gone on?
There are other people who sell the donated items for them, other than Tammy and Bruce Chance.
I heard that Tammy is getting ready to start hosting a program, content Dealing with Problems and Sickness.....maybe she will address the problems that are first hand in her family. Could be she will turn a Blind Eye to those.
You know it amazes me that all these post are under Danny Shelton Servant of God. Maybe it could be more appropriately put because maybe its his claim but not his character. He has the works, repeats the words but not the character. I have read that works will not save us, there are many that will say in that great day, Lord, Lord haven't I cast out demons and had many works in your name. It is written that the Lord said "I Never Knew You."

Johann

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 06:20:58 AM »

Good grief, what are you suggesting? And if they did get firearms why have they not shown up for sale??? And if they have not been sold, where did they end up?...personal collections? pointed at other peoples heads? Oh, where did they ever go, where did they ever go???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

It is a sad story if a "Christian" Ministry needs loaded weapons to impress people they are telling the truth. And who would believe such things exist there?

These questions are leaving "truth" in a state of frustration.

1. He does not understand the question, so he makes his own.

2. Even though I had not mentioned Danny Shelton "Truth" indicates this is Danny's problem. Doesn't he have enough problems of his own to bring his name into this one too?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up