Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Danny know Whitney?  (Read 34340 times)

countrymouse

Did Danny know Whitney?
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »

Did  Danny Shelton go to Whitney Houston funeral??????

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:28:34 PM by Artiste »

countrymouse

Re: Did Danny know Whitley?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2012/02/whitney-houston-funeral-photos-newark-new-jersey/29693/#43

Bigger picture here.  Was her funeral not invitation only?  Very interesting indeed.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Did Danny know Whitney?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »

It definitely looks like him.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »

It's my understanding that Yvonne Lewis was the invitee and Danny rode in on her coattails.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »

It's my understanding that Yvonne Lewis was the invitee and Danny rode in on her coattails.

If it's an invitation-only event, how do you get to ride in on someone's coattails? Are they man and wife?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 08:08:28 PM »

If it's an invitation-only event, how do you get to ride in on someone's coattails? Are they man and wife?

I see that Elder Dan Jackson, President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists, is to appear and speak at the 3ABN Campmeeting, end of May.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the relationship between Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis clarified before then?

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 09:06:06 PM »

I have reason to believe that Jackson is already aware of a romantic relationship there. I don't think that a romance between two single people will be viewed negatively.

horsethief

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 09:58:01 PM »

If Danny was there, he was there to seek attention for himself. No other reason.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 03:10:58 AM »

Yvonne Lewis, who is she?  There are at least 25 different people named Yvonne Lewis who are listed on the Internet as persons of note.  These come form differing ethnic/racial backgrounds, differing professions and talents such as singers and they live in different sections of the United States as well in in some countries overseas.  I hope that when we make statements about her, we have the right person in mind and are not confusing the person whom Danny knows with someone else.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:21:45 AM by Gregory »

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 03:16:55 AM »

I have reason to believe that Jackson is already aware of a romantic relationship there. I don't think that a romance between two single people will be viewed negatively.

I have said it before and will say it again.  The marriage of Danny and Linda is over.  Both are single persons.  Regardless of any sin that may have been committed by either Danny or Linda, in Christ such sin may be cast into the depths of the ocean and never  brought to mind again.  At this point in time let us all move beyond that past and let both Danny and  Linda move on in their lives to to new marriages, if such should happen and wish the well along with the blessing of the Lord.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 04:04:20 AM »

Yvonne Lewis, who is she?

She's a singer, and into natural healing.

At this point in time let us all move beyond that past and let both Danny and  Linda move on in their lives to to new marriages, if such should happen and wish the well along with the blessing of the Lord.

Gregory, regardless of that point, 3ABN should not be handing out special gifts to Danny, Danny's relatives, and Danny's girlfriend. It should not be business as usual at 3ABN. For that reason, the fact that Yvonne is the head of a new network at 3ABN should raise questions in people's minds. Which came first? The relationship or the position at the network?

You may or may not recall that this was one of the allegations regarding Danny and Brandy, that Danny was trying to transfer 3ABN property and money to her before they were married. Danny and 3ABN thought this was so important of an issue that they put it into the lawsuit against us. The lawsuit refers to nepotism and to payments to Brandy through a third-party non-profit.

It appears to be like the judge said in the property tax case, that 3ABN is like a family business.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 04:57:43 AM »

Bob:  My comment was solely related to the issue re-marriage and nothing else.  Certainly there may be other questions that can be raised.

Johann

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 05:45:10 AM »

Yvonne Lewis, who is she?  There are at least 25 different people named Yvonne Lewis who are listed on the Internet as persons of note.  These come form differing ethnic/racial backgrounds, differing professions and talents such as singers and they live in different sections of the United States as well in in some countries overseas.  I hope that when we make statements about her, we have the right person in mind and are not confusing the person whom Danny knows with someone else.

Is this not the singer Yvonne who wrote a book about her own experiences and how she became a Seventh-day Adventist about the turn of the century? I know it was her who had a booth at the GC session in St. Louis in 2005 where I talked to her and told her I'd read her book. I recofnized her from the pictures of her in the book.

Ia she the one who is with 3ABN now or not?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »

Yvonne Lewis, who is she?  There are at least 25 different people named Yvonne Lewis

There are two similar women named Yvonne Lewis on the internet, Gregory.  They are both African American.  The other is a British singer, Yvonne John-Lewis, who also goes by John Lewis.

The 3ABN Yvonne Lewis, listed as "Yvonne Lewis, Dipl.O.M.,ND,  Natural Health Author & Lecturer" on the website that promotes her latest book, also is a vocalist who has recorded and, her website claims, worked with famous musicians including Whitney Houston.  You can see her photo on the website.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 07:35:51 AM »

Bob, it is not uncommon for formal invitations to be addressed to "So-and-so and GUEST".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up