Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Danny know Whitney?  (Read 34339 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Did Danny know Whitney?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 07:44:48 AM »

I have reason to believe that Jackson is already aware of a romantic relationship there. I don't think that a romance between two single people will be viewed negatively.

I have said it before and will say it again.  The marriage of Danny and Linda is over.  Both are single persons.  Regardless of any sin that may have been committed by either Danny or Linda, in Christ such sin may be cast into the depths of the ocean and never  brought to mind again.  At this point in time let us all move beyond that past and let both Danny and  Linda move on in their lives to to new marriages, if such should happen and wish the well along with the blessing of the Lord.

How can the marraige be over when the marital litigation continues?

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »

How can the marraige be over when the marital litigation continues?

I am not in current contact with Linda and I have only had minimal contact with her for about four years now.  So, my comment here should not be considered as any kind of a statement from Linda.  However, based upon my memories:

The issues of the divorce are final.  The divorce in Guam is legal in the United States.   As the divorce is final, Linda and Danny are not married and both Danny and Linda are legally free to re-marriy if either should choose to do so.

The divorce in Guam did not make any decisions in regard to property issues.  I have no present knowledge of the status of any litigation.  However, if there is such, I believe that it would involve property issues and/or possibly issues of temination of employment. 

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »

:goodpost: Thank you, Gregory!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »

you are welcome, Alex.   :)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 09:47:04 PM »

Ok, so Danny at Whitney's funeral......it was invitation only for 1,500 people in a church that seated 300, I think very few "guests" were allowed.  However, my cousin DeVon Franklin who is executive producer of Whitney's last movie "Sparkle" due out in August,and his girlfriend actress Meagan Good(check her out on IMDB.com) were there.  Check out Devon here. http://www.producedbyfaith.com/   Unless you want to tell me that Dr. Lewis sang recently with Whitney, was a childhood best friend, was BFFs right now, I will be surprised(but not shocked.  It seems Whitney was pretty down to earth and treasured friendships) if she was there let alone dragging Danny along. 
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 11:47:01 PM »

To be honest, I think that photo is a fraud, completely photo shopped.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

countrymouse

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 06:16:28 AM »

This photo is not photo shopped.  I found it on the internet along with other pictures of the funeral.

countrymouse

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 09:42:21 AM »

To be honest, I think that photo is a fraud, completely photo shopped.

To accuse Getty Images of selling fraudulent pictures is a very serious charge. Could they sue you for defamation?

The link provided by countrymouse credits Getty Images as well as Michael Nagle. Neither Getty nor Nagle are in the Minor Leagues.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »

Why would the photo need to be photoshopped?  We already have the complete article detailing how Danny and Yvonne were there at the funeral together.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 12:51:21 PM »

Shelton said at the funeral the bond shared between the two was evident.

"I noticed at the repass when we went back upstairs and (Cissy) saw her, she just said 'Yvonne, my girl,' and they embraced.  It was really touching," said Shelton.
DailyAmericaNews.Com

horsethief

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 09:55:33 PM »

I'll say this again... There is NO WAY tht Yvonne doesn't know that Danny attempted to coverup his brother Tommy's molestations. There is no way that she doesn't know that Danny tried to intimidate Tommy's accusers.

Her judgement is very questionable.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 11:48:06 AM »

I might be mistaken Artiste, but I believe this thread preceded the one with the article, because that is what made me know why Dr. Lewis would even be invited.  I didn't know that when I responded in this thread.

Why would the photo need to be photoshopped?  We already have the complete article detailing how Danny and Yvonne were there at the funeral together.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

horsethief

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »

Not too many medical doctors would ever consider Yvonne Lewis a doctor. Most MD's consider these alt medicine degrees as worthless. Yvonne is nothing more than a needle twirler. She also knows that Danny Shelton attempted to shield a child molestor from authorities and justice.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »

Ok, so horse thief, which one of the women you know that was involved with Danny made a good decision to do so?  Women(and men) can be intelligent and successful in their lives and still make bad decisions where relationships are concerned.  No need to diminish her accomplishments.  I would be extremely disappointed if these rumors are true, but i can still respect her.  now, the next time she comes pushing their urban network, I might take the opportunity to ask her about it.......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up