Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?  (Read 41118 times)

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Re: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 07:56:51 AM »

As I said in another threat - could they ever keep those threats together so that one can react with some sense - you can be certain that Linda Shelton is in the United States of America better prepared than ever to meet all of those lying wonders and evil speculators who are trying to get her.

i no if she was making trip to you. you would kwwo and not be making it secret. but my freind said Linda has lawyer who said she left country, so maybe you just did not know that or where she is or was at. Is this true? of may be she get back now.

it is good she wants to answer because when i just ask about it my freind say now that it does not matter about subpoena if she wants to answer she can no matter how it is  People fight them only if they don't want to answer she say. i think this is a true thing.

Sera

Actually, this is not true.

Tell me, why would your friend and you think that?
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

Habanero

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »

A young lady is strolling down the sidewalk on her way around the block. She is taking her morning constitution. A few houses down two Chihuahuas wait anxiously in their yard for her to come by.

Chihuahua 1: "Oh, here she comes!"

Chihuahua 2: "I am shaking with anticipation. Remember yesterday?"

Chihuahua 1: "Oh yeah, I remember. That was great! She was so scared she didn't dare come into the yard."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, we scared her all the way down the block. Ha! Now she is going to try coming into our yard again?"

Chihuahua 1: "This will be great. When she get halfway past the yard next door lets start yelling. She will be so scared."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, just like she is every day. We are so good at scaring her. She has never tried to get in the yard when we start yelling."

The young lady comes walking by and just like every day the two Chihuahuas in that yard go wild. They bark and run back and forth as she walks by.

The Chihuahuas: "You try coming in here and we will tear you apart!"
"Yeah, we will tear you apart!"
"Set a foot on our grass and we will eat you for breakfast!"
"Yeah, you will be a breakfast burrito!"
"Come on scaredy chick, are you yellow?"
"Yeah, yellow like a little chicken. We eat little yellow chickens you know!"

She walks on by and smiles back at the little dogs and thinks "Cute little things. Loud, but cute."

Chihuahua 1: "Ha! See? We scared her away again."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, she is terrified of us. Always running away."

I think it was Gaius Caesar (Caligula) who said "I don't care if they hate me, as long as they fear me."

Why the disblief, disappointment and chagrin at the news that the "sources" who said that Linda was fleeing the country in terror at the thought of sitting for a deposition with 3ABN's attorneys were simply making up stories and spreading silly rumors? Is there some innate need to see people cower in terror?

Johann, Perhaps it may or may not be as you state.  From what has been said by ASI, 3ABN, Linda's past pastor, etc., the part about Linda's not wanting to answer questions, or even discuss issues, would seem to be true.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »

A young lady is strolling down the sidewalk on her way around the block. She is taking her morning constitution. A few houses down two Chihuahuas wait anxiously in their yard for her to come by.

Chihuahua 1: "Oh, here she comes!"

Chihuahua 2: "I am shaking with anticipation. Remember yesterday?"

Chihuahua 1: "Oh yeah, I remember. That was great! She was so scared she didn't dare come into the yard."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, we scared her all the way down the block. Ha! Now she is going to try coming into our yard again?"

Chihuahua 1: "This will be great. When she get halfway past the yard next door lets start yelling. She will be so scared."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, just like she is every day. We are so good at scaring her. She has never tried to get in the yard when we start yelling."

The young lady comes walking by and just like every day the two Chihuahuas in that yard go wild. They bark and run back and forth as she walks by.

The Chihuahuas: "You try coming in here and we will tear you apart!"
"Yeah, we will tear you apart!"
"Set a foot on our grass and we will eat you for breakfast!"
"Yeah, you will be a breakfast burrito!"
"Come on scaredy chick, are you yellow?"
"Yeah, yellow like a little chicken. We eat little yellow chickens you know!"

She walks on by and smiles back at the little dogs and thinks "Cute little things. Loud, but cute."

Chihuahua 1: "Ha! See? We scared her away again."

Chihuahua 2: "Yeah, she is terrified of us. Always running away."

I think it was Gaius Caesar (Caligula) who said "I don't care if they hate me, as long as they fear me."

Why the disblief, disappointment and chagrin at the news that the "sources" who said that Linda was fleeing the country in terror at the thought of sitting for a deposition with 3ABN's attorneys were simply making up stories and spreading silly rumors? Is there some innate need to see people cower in terror?

So true, Habanero!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »

Habanero,

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

What I particularly enjoy about your creatively apt statements, is that they often can have a global application.   :thumbsup:
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Johann

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 01:28:29 PM »

Habanero,

What I particularly enjoy about your creatively apt statements, is that they often can have a global application.   :thumbsup:

Good, you make me laught as well.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 02:59:01 PM »

I don't know about you, Johann, but I was not being sarcastic in my remarks to Habanero.  I really do enjoy his posts and appreciate the way he expresses himself.  He often aptly captures the overall truthful principle involved and, while he may or may not be aware that he does so, what he is writing can often apply to both "sides". 

I put the nine rofl smilies because I thought his story was that funny.  Okay, perhaps I should have put only 7 so it could represent that I thought his story was "perfectly" funny.  If you look back on my posting, you will find that I rarely use smilies.  I save them for special occasions.

??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

WARNING:  There will be no references to member's identities, either directly or indirectly, on the Forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

ADMIN NOTE:  Sam is now under a 48 hour Posting Ban for the above action.  Any further infraction of the same type by Sam will result in an immediate 7 day ban for him.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Ozzie

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »

oh is very bad! it does not sound good.

i wasn't trying to be writing about that.

it is good you can be source to answer the truth.  you now about marriage with Jean.

i mean Kris goes on trip and her husband stays at home. My freind say she leaves him at home.
[/color]
that is what i mean.  this is better, yes?
Sera

Sera
I go out or away many times, without my husband. Is that bad?

He doesn't think so and I don't either, so is it wrong in your sight or that of your friends?

Even if your friends say it is not right, why does that make it wrong? It is other people putting their interpretation on another couple's actions, where it is none of their business.

I think it would be better to listen a lot less to your friends. It seems to me that they are twisting the meaning of various things.
  :hot:
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 05:04:07 PM »

Sera, what sort of friends do you have that would even claim to know such a thing?

Habanero

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »

Hi Sera,

I am going totally off topic for a moment. You present me with an unusual dillema. I have a more than passing interest in language and culture. In listening to verbally delivered English I enjoy following the accent to its origin. As yours is written I have no accent to follow so I have looked for patterns in grammar, matched with your spellings and attempted to triangulate your native language or culture. I have failed to even come close to a match. I am intrigued. Also, your spelling is remarkable in the context of your written accent. I congratulate you on that. I beg your indulgence. Could you fill me in? If you prefer not to, I totally understand and no hard feelings. It is like one of those songs that get stuck in your head and will not go away (Small World), or an itch in that part of your back that you can't reach.

i no if she was making trip to you. you would kwwo and not be making it secret. but my freind said Linda has lawyer who said she left country, so maybe you just did not know that or where she is or was at. Is this true? of may be she get back now.

it is good she wants to answer because when i just ask about it my freind say now that it does not matter about subpoena if she wants to answer she can no matter how it is  People fight them only if they don't want to answer she say. i think this is a true thing.

Sera

Are you still able to pick your own friends, Sera? Who states that Linda does not want to answer questions? Your friend? What was you friend doing each minute during the past week? Could it be that Linda did something that was needed in preparation to meet in court? Is your friend anxious to find out how she has prepared so that she can do Linda some more damage? You questions indicate she might be that kind, but perhaps I have gotten too suspicious through all that has been going on?
[/quote]

i thought before  i shouldn't say anything or i would be attacked too. now i should just go i think.

i am regretting you got mad it makes you sound mean to my freind who is not like that and makes me not understand you too.

you are also saying mean things that are not true.

it is good if Linda wants to answer. no problem. that is all.

sera
[/quote]

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 06:03:57 PM »

From what I have learned or gleaned from what has been said, 3ABN is only trying to keep the other side from bringing in things that do not pertain to the case and would only keep it going on and on and wasting both sides, time, energies and money.

The complaint is in English and ALL the allegations in the complaint, at this time, are by the Plaintiff's...THAT IS 3ABN AND DANNY LEE SHELTON. Those allegations provide just about as much room as one will need to do about as much discovery as one could get done, in this action. Subsequent actions are seperate and apart.

3ABN's lawyer, Jerrie Hayes by Affidavit has stated in response to the Motion to Compel: “6. Both Plaintiff's found ALL [emphasis added] the Requests to Produce served upon them to be objectionable...”.  

Now that is all telling!!! And is the Modus Operandi of the Plaintiff's as demonstrated in prior controversies, such as the California EEOC complaint, Shelton -v Shelton and the action brought by 3ABN vs Illinois Department of Revenue (which found 3ABN to be a Shelton Business largely as a result of 3ABN's failure to produce documents). THEY DO NOT PRODUCE!!!

Have you seen any complaints regarding the Defendants' discovery? We just must recognize that we must commit resources and time to COMPEL discovery of these EXTREMELY reluctant Plaintiffs.

DO YOU SMELL MISUSE OF PROCESS???It is a fine aroma that usually leads one to a substantial pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

=====

Edited to remove a rhetorical question that was deemed inappropriate.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:17:54 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

Fair Havens

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 08:01:13 PM »

Sera

Are you still able to pick your own friends, Sera? Who states that Linda does not want to answer questions? Your friend? What was you friend doing each minute during the past week? Could it be that Linda did something that was needed in preparation to meet in court? Is your friend anxious to find out how she has prepared so that she can do Linda some more damage? You questions indicate she might be that kind, but perhaps I have gotten too suspicious through all that has been going on?
[/quote]

i thought before  i shouldn't say anything or i would be attacked too. now i should just go i think.

i am regretting you got mad it makes you sound mean to my freind who is not like that and makes me not understand you too.

sera
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hi Sera,

I am going totally off topic for a moment. You present me with an unusual dillema. I have a more than passing interest in language and culture. In listening to verbally delivered English I enjoy following the accent to its origin. As yours is written I have no accent to follow so I have looked for patterns in grammar, matched with your spellings and attempted to triangulate your native language or culture. I have failed to even come close to a match. I am intrigued. Also, your spelling is remarkable in the context of your written accent. I congratulate you on that. I beg your indulgence. Could you fill me in? If you prefer not to, I totally understand and no hard feelings. It is like one of those songs that get stuck in your head and will not go away (Small World), or an itch in that part of your back that you can't reach.

Ha! Sherlock 'Habane' Holmes is alive and well. He knows we are being played. Great stuff.

Fair Havens

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »

Habanero,

Good, you make me laught as well.

I put the nine rofl smilies because I thought his story was that funny.  Okay, perhaps I should have put only 7 so it could represent that I thought his story was "perfectly" funny.  If you look back on my posting, you will find that I rarely use smilies.  I save them for special occasions.

A tenth rofl would have made Han's story globally funny. So here goes  :ROFL:

Donna

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »

Ha! Sherlock 'Habane' Holmes is alive and well. He knows we are being played. Great stuff.

And what if we weren't being played? That would not be great stuff, but very sad.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »

Habanero - could it be that good old southern Illinois accent??  It does seem a bit inconsistent...  And it didn't take Sera long to change her mind about posting!!

Hi everyone,

i have kids and am a grandmother.

i  registered here as serendipity. That means "The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident." because i live not too far from 3ABN, and have met many of the people there, as well as being included in private e-mails by members here. This was becase i was included in email discussions, and others because they were forwarded by friends, and i was just an inocent observer.  This means i am aquainted with the people on both sides of these things. That makes me afraid of saying who i am, really. i hope that is ok here. It is very confusing.

i was registered at BSDA before. i have also been reading posts here too, but, so many are being moved to the hidden forums which friends and members know and said. This makes it is so hard to keep up with all, so i have now registered in order to read all. many others probably did this too!  i understand the forum wants members and that i understand, but other people like me need to know what is going on. This is my first post to count towards those which will lead me to read the hidden and private posts.

Can someone tell me how many more posts i need?

It is good to see and read all, but i do not think i will post more than i have to here. i hope that is ok to do. i don't want to say too much because people can attack me, and id on't want that.

i love the people and am a second generation Seventh-Day Adventist, but so much is very confusing and somuch is not understood. 
Maybe i am not alone. Others feel like this?

i hope to share the love of Jesus and see that here, and share it  as other's do when i can.

Sera

Hi Sera,

Sera

sera
[/quote]
[/quote]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up