Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?  (Read 42550 times)

Serendipity

Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?
« on: June 09, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

You know Johann, maybe it's not that she has experienced opposition, but rather that she isn't in a place where she can talk about a schedule. You know, some people tend to run and hide when the rubber meets the road . . . or they take the road out of dodge.

Yes I also heard something along those lines. One can't run forever.

On the topic of Linda's appearance schedule and considering the two posts above, I would have to say that her concert and speaking appearances indicate that she is neither running nor hiding.

i don't like to post because so many people are attacked by saying what they think or because they know things.

i look for the appearance schedule but can't find it.

But i have to tell this thing.  My friends told me Linda got a subpoena to tell all the evidence against her and tell everything and all those who are not for her, and we all want that to know the truth, and have prayed it become known accord to Jesus but she ran away instead. and she left the country and ,maybe - i tell this because i do not know if they are telling the truth- went to her lover's house.

is it really the facts?

It's ok if she has a love since she's divorced, i think but not if she had him before.

But if it is her doctor Arild Abrahamsson from before I think this in not right as it looks wrong, also it looks bad because Kris Friscalini - do all know her? she is trying to help Linda and not Danny as she says is bad.. She left her husband or will and must be a problem. and went with Linda or that is what some think.

Telling things and whispering is not good. is really the true?

i feel so bad, i don't know what to think but this is not good.

If Linda has a schedule or a ministry for God why would she hide herself? Is this how to help GOD? how does this help all to know things?

Is very not right to me, but may be a explanation. We should always ask.

i think all should tell what they kwwo and not be secret people.

We should explain. we should know.

If they love Jesus and want to tell the truth.

Sera

Post script
someone said to me she is selling house in her place she got and is moving. i want to know is this truth?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:27:47 PM by Serendipity »

Habanero

Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

Hi Serendipity,

There are always rumormongers and those who love to spread lies about people and they will continously attempt destroy those who they fear. I am sorry that you are in a state of confusion. I am not. Danny, Walt Thompson and the various minions you see here on the chat sites have spread their rumours, defamed and lied about Linda. They have consistently declared their possession of proof, yet consistently failed to produce anything. They have NEVER produced even one bit of evidence outside of the word of Danny Shelton et al. As in the Property tax case that they lost, 3ABN based their case on Danny's word. The courts decided that Danny's word didn't carry the credibility to lay a court case on it. They voted against 3ABN largely based on Danny Shelton and his lack of credibility. Why 3ABN consistently refused to produce evidence to support their case and they were unable to provide any supporting documentation for Danny's testimony.

As to the subpoena that she recieved, it was an illegal subpoena. 3ABN handled that in an illegal manner. They will doubtless issue another that will hopefully be delivered in a legal manner. Linda is most certainly NOT running away, but is looking forward to clearing up the issues and puting them to rest. She has consistently demanded that the proof be made public, and 3ABN has consistently demanded that everything be hidden.

You know Johann, maybe it's not that she has experienced opposition, but rather that she isn't in a place where she can talk about a schedule. You know, some people tend to run and hide when the rubber meets the road . . . or they take the road out of dodge.

On the topic of Linda's appearance schedule and considering the two posts above, I would have to say that her concert and speaking appearances indicate that she is neither running nor hiding.

i don't like to post because so many people are attacked by saying what they think or because they know things.

But i have to tell this thing.  My friends told me Linda got a subpoena to tell all the evidence against her and tell everything and all those who are not for her, and we all want that to know the truth, and have prayed it become known accord to Jesus but she ran away instead. and she left the country and ,maybe - i tell this because i do not know if they are telling the truth- went to her lover's house.

is it really the facts?

It's ok if she has a love since she's divorced, i think but not if she had him before.

But if it is her doctor Arild Abrahamsson from before I think this in not right as it looks wrong, also it looks bad because Kris Friscalini - do all know her? she is trying to help Linda and not Danny as she says is bad.. She left her husband or will and must be a problem. and went with Linda or that is what some think.

If Linda has a schedule or a ministry for God why would she hide herself? Is this how to help GOD? how does this help all to know things?

Sera

Post script
someone said to me she is selling house in her place she got and is moving. i want to know is this truth?

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: Fact or Fiction Regarding Linda Shelton?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »

is it really the facts?

Sera

Post script

I can clear up your rumors about Kristina Fiscalini, very easily:

She has not now or is she intending to leave her husband. They have been happily married for many years and intend to remain so.  She has not gone anywhere with Linda Shelton. She is not the problem here. Linda is not the problem here. It is the rumor mongers and liars that are the problem. How do I know what I wrote is true, easily done, I went to the source. Currently Mrs. Fiscalini is recovering from a accident she had over a month ago and needs crutches to walk. She would be pleased to have everyone pray for her soon recovery. She is dismayed at the lies and rumors that have been written about her on the internet and feels pity for those who have sunk so low into their own sin that their only recourse it to bear false witness against others.

Sister

Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »

is it really the facts?

Sera

Post script

She has not now or is she intending to leave her husband. They have been happily married for many years and intend to remain so.  She has not gone anywhere with Linda Shelton. She is not the problem here. Linda is not the problem here. It is the rumor mongers and liars that are the problem. How do I know what I wrote is true, easily done, I went to the source. Currently Mrs. Fiscalini is recovering from a accident she had over a month ago and needs crutches to walk. She would be pleased to have everyone pray for her soon recovery. She is dismayed at the lies and rumors that have been written about her on the internet and feels pity for those who have sunk so low into their own sin that their only recourse it to bear false witness against others.

Sister

Thank you Sister for your consice summary. Hopefully, Sera understands and accepts your answer, instead of listening to the rumour-mill.

Please let Mrs Fiscanlini know that we are praying for her.
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »

Sister

I will also add my prayers for Mrs. Fiscalini's quick recovery. 

Sadly, there is much bearing of false witness snaking its way throughout this saga.  Many have and are sharing in the dismay of being the target of such, myself included.  Take heart though...God knows the truth, even when those falsehoods are convincingly garbed in the carefully crafted costume of truth by those who are deemed trustworthy by many.
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Serendipity

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 11:11:26 PM »

But i have to tell this thing.  My friends told me Linda got a subpoena to tell all the evidence against her and tell everything and all those who are not for her, and we all want that to know the truth, and have prayed it become known accord to Jesus but she ran away instead. and she left the country and ,maybe - i tell this because i do not know if they are telling the truth- went to her lover's house.

is it really the facts?

Sera

Post script

Sister

oh is very bad! it does not sound good.

i wasn't trying to be writing about that.

it is good you can be source to answer the truth.  you now about marriage with Jean.

i mean Kris goes on trip and her husband stays at home. My freind say she leaves him at home.
that is what i mean.  this is better, yes?

Sera

i forgot to say i am regretting an accident happened and about crutches :)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:33:37 AM by Serendipity »

Serendipity

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 11:27:49 PM »

Hi Serendipity,

There are always rumormongers and those who love to spread lies about people and they will continously attempt destroy those who they fear. I am sorry that you are in a state of confusion. I am not. Danny, Walt Thompson and the various minions you see here on the chat sites have spread their rumours, defamed and lied about Linda. They have consistently declared their possession of proof, yet consistently failed to produce anything. They have NEVER produced even one bit of evidence outside of the word of Danny Shelton et al. As in the Property tax case that they lost, 3ABN based their case on Danny's word. The courts decided that Danny's word didn't carry the credibility to lay a court case on it. They voted against 3ABN largely based on Danny Shelton and his lack of credibility. Why 3ABN consistently refused to produce evidence to support their case and they were unable to provide any supporting documentation for Danny's testimony.

As to the subpoena that she recieved, it was an illegal subpoena. 3ABN handled that in an illegal manner. They will doubtless issue another that will hopefully be delivered in a legal manner. Linda is most certainly NOT running away, but is looking forward to clearing up the issues and puting them to rest. She has consistently demanded that the proof be made public, and 3ABN has consistently demanded that everything be hidden.

But i have to tell this thing.  My friends told me Linda got a subpoena to tell all the evidence against her and tell everything and all those who are not for her, and we all want that to know the truth, and have prayed it become known accord to Jesus but she ran away instead. and she left the country and ,maybe - i tell this because i do not know if they are telling the truth- went to her lover's house.

is it really the facts?

Sera

Post script

Hi.

it is confused because many many are just lying lying all the time and are mean to people and keep calling names and don't answer so we can no. now you say the subpoena illegal. How is it like that?

it is hard. my freind said don't ask these questions and Linda is secret.

so i stop. but i am confused. This is not good to me.

Sera

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:37:31 PM by Serendipity »

Johann

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 12:19:43 AM »

As I said in another threat - could they ever keep those threats together so that one can react with some sense - you can be certain that Linda Shelton is in the United States of America better prepared than ever to meet all of those lying wonders and evil speculators who are trying to get her.

Serendipity

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:23 AM »

As I said in another threat - could they ever keep those threats together so that one can react with some sense - you can be certain that Linda Shelton is in the United States of America better prepared than ever to meet all of those lying wonders and evil speculators who are trying to get her.

i no if she was making trip to you. you would kwwo and not be making it secret. but my freind said Linda has lawyer who said she left country, so maybe you just did not know that or where she is or was at. Is this true? of may be she get back now.

it is good she wants to answer because when i just ask about it my freind say now that it does not matter about subpoena if she wants to answer she can no matter how it is  People fight them only if they don't want to answer she say. i think this is a true thing.

Sera

Habanero

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 01:00:45 AM »

i no if she was making trip to you. you would kwwo and not be making it secret. but my freind said Linda has lawyer who said she left country, so maybe you just did not know that or where she is or was at. Is this true? of may be she get back now.

it is good she wants to answer because when i just ask about it my freind say now that it does not matter about subpoena if she wants to answer she can no matter how it is  People fight them only if they don't want to answer she say. i think this is a true thing.

Sera

Do you realize that 3ABN is fighting very hard to keep from producing what has been subpoened from them as part of discovery? Why don't you ask your friend how that relates to the above suggestion that people fight them only if they don't want to answer?

Johann

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »

Sera

Are you still able to pick your own friends, Sera? Who states that Linda does not want to answer questions? Your friend? What was you friend doing each minute during the past week? Could it be that Linda did something that was needed in preparation to meet in court? Is your friend anxious to find out how she has prepared so that she can do Linda some more damage? You questions indicate she might be that kind, but perhaps I have gotten too suspicious through all that has been going on?

Donna

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

From what I have learned or gleaned from what has been said, 3ABN is only trying to keep the other side from bringing in things that do not pertain to the case and would only keep it going on and on and wasting both sides, time, energies and money.

Serendipity

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »

Sera

Are you still able to pick your own friends, Sera? Who states that Linda does not want to answer questions? Your friend? What was you friend doing each minute during the past week? Could it be that Linda did something that was needed in preparation to meet in court? Is your friend anxious to find out how she has prepared so that she can do Linda some more damage? You questions indicate she might be that kind, but perhaps I have gotten too suspicious through all that has been going on?

i thought before  i shouldn't say anything or i would be attacked too. now i should just go i think.

i am regretting you got mad it makes you sound mean to my freind who is not like that and makes me not understand you too.

you are also saying mean things that are not true.

it is good if Linda wants to answer. no problem. that is all.

sera
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:37:58 AM by Serendipity »

Donna

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 01:53:21 AM »

Johann, Perhaps it may or may not be as you state.  From what has been said by ASI, 3ABN, Linda's past pastor, etc., the part about Linda's not wanting to answer questions, or even discuss issues, would seem to be true.

Sera

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 02:45:06 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

WARNING:  There will be no references to member's identities, either directly or indirectly, on the Forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up