Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN's fall 2008 camp meeting lineup  (Read 7899 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
3ABN's fall 2008 camp meeting lineup
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »

Donna over on 3ABNtalk has posted 3ABN's camp meeting lineup. What I find strange is that Danny's name is listed 6 times, more than anyone else's but Jim Gilley's. And Jim Gilley's name does not appear but once without Danny's right beside it.

I just don't get it. A little bully like Danny who sues people who don't appreciate his cover up of child molestation allegations, a little bully who divorces his wife without biblical grounds, who, last I knew, is still trying to hide his royalty income from that ex-wife, whose Christian experience is still short enough that he finds it difficult to follow 1 Jn. 1:9 and apologize to those he's wronged, is rewarded by having his name appear more often than anyone else's on a camp meeting program.

I just don't get it. You'd think the place was a Shelton family business rather than a supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church operated by an independent board of directors.

Danny needs to grow up and apologize. I'm sure Simpson won't mind forwarding an apology on to me for this stupid, frivolous, unconstitutional, time-wasting, money-squandering lawsuit.

And if he does finally apologize, of course I'll follow the biblical mandate and forgive, though forgiveness doesn't mean that there aren't consequences that we sometimes have to deal with. But true men of God don't get all bent out of shape about consequences. David and Moses sure didn't.

Edited to correct two accidental inaccuracies.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:46:15 PM by Bob Pickle »

anyman

Re: 3ABN's fall 2008 camp meeting lineup
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »

Donna over on 3ABNtalk has posted 3ABN's camp meeting lineup. What I find strange is that Danny's name is listed 6 times, more than anyone else's but Jim Gilley's. And Jim Gilley's name does not appear but once without Danny's right beside it.

I just don't get it. A little bully like Danny who sues people who don't appreciate his cover up of child molestation allegations, a little bully who divorces his wife without biblical grounds, who, last I knew, is still trying to hide his royalty income from that ex-wife, whose Christian experience is still short enough that he finds it difficult to follow 1 Jn. 1:9 and apologize to those he's wronged, is rewarded by having his name appear more often than anyone else's on a camp meeting program.

I just don't get it. You'd think the place was a Shelton family business rather than a supporting ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church operated by an independent board of directors.

Danny needs to grow up and apologize. I'm sure Simpson won't mind forwarding an apology on to me for this stupid, frivolous, unconstitutional, time-wasting, money-squandering lawsuit.

And if he does finally apologize, of course I'll follow the biblical mandate and forgive, though forgiveness doesn't mean that there aren't consequences that we sometimes have to deal with. But true men of God don't get all bent out of shape about consequences. David and Moses sure didn't.

Yet you continue to be bent on a daily basis.

=====

Edited to conform quoted post to edited original post. - Daryl :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:55:56 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:17 AM »

Bent about what? Consequences for sins I have committed? Or concern about sin in the camp that remains unrepented of?

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »

Pickle, you need to put on your listening ears. Most of what you term as "sin in the camp" is NOT THERE!! And since when are you the Judge to say there is sin that needs to be repented of? You don't know what has been repented of and what isn't repented of. 

YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE!!!

But here is something you can do Mr. Pickle. You can repent of YOUR OWN SINS. That ought to keep you busy enough!!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:15:41 PM »

Please explain in detail what sin in the camp is not there.

Of course I'm not the judge, but think about what you just said. 3ABN would need to go off the air if what you just said has validity to the nth degree. 3ABN rightly tells others that the Christian world is sinning when it violates the 4th commandment, and that it needs to repent of that. Others will say that 3ABN needs to quit judging and worry about its own problems, but that attitude is typically wrong.

If Danny was repentant over divorcing his wife without biblical grounds, he would make a public apology, perhaps even on the air. If Danny was repentant for threatening to sue over the exposure of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton, he would make an apology. He would order Mike Riva to apologize for writing that nasty letter to the board at Dunn Loring. Things like that.

Jesus said we could tell the true prophets from the false, the true preachers from the false, by their fruits.

By the way, how do you feel about Danny Shelton's cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton?

Habanero

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »

Pickle, you need to put on your listening ears. Most of what you term as "sin in the camp" is NOT THERE!! And since when are you the Judge to say there is sin that needs to be repented of? You don't know what has been repented of and what isn't repented of. 

YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE!!!

But here is something you can do Mr. Pickle. You can repent of YOUR OWN SINS. That ought to keep you busy enough!!

Lol! Since when are you the Judge to say there is sin that needs to be repented of? YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

Mr. Pickle,

This lawsuit was essential to uncovering the truth of yet another corrupt televangelist and his cronies. The Lord was so determined to let the truth see the light of day, he allowed these fools to misuse process and conduct a malicious prosecution to guarantee that all would be revealed.

Thank God for the roll you have played and the opportunity to uphold the truth and Seventh-dayAdventist standards even for the hypocritical televangelist!!! Justice is essential and they have simply been the victims of the premise that "what goes around will come around!!!".

Accept your calling with pride and the certainty that others would have and or did cave under the pressure. You have stood on the plains of Dora alone and you have survived the fires of tribulation from within. ANd, you are proven correct!!! What more can one ask for as we traverse this life in preparation for a better life? 3ABN will pay an aweful price as time goes on, and so needlessly!!! Reformation and confession and restoring those damaged would have been so easy compared to the alternative!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »

Is it just me, or is 3ABN practically begging for money tonight at campmeeting?  And now Mollie is a VP???  What's that all about?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »

And tonight, Jim Gilley made it a point of introducing a man who is serving as volunteer legal counsel.   Hhhhhmmmmm....

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »

What was his name?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

Shoot.  I wasn't paying that close attention.  Seems like the last name was Peterson or Pederson or something like that.  And I thought the first name was David, but I could be wrong.

Did anybody else happen to catch it?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

I was interested about the car load of coins they took to the Bargain Barn.  Just curious if they came from Danny's safe?  Wonder where they all came from?

All I know is, I have been told, that he had some hid in his safe for a very long time!  I would like to know the truth about what happened to them.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »

If Danny tries to get rid of evidence, he's going to be in trouble.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

Ya think?  Sound like it to me.  I personally believe that is why Jim made sure he mentioned it on the air. 

They can't hide that $170,000.  That is too late.  I wonder if it was claimed on their tax return.  I believe not, since it was not declared in that tax return or the divorce property listing.  Imagine $170.000 in savings, a safe full of coins, and don't forget the $20,000 cash donation all on $60,000 per year. 

Did Linda know about this stuff?  Since it was hidden, I think she should be pleased this has all come to light!  Linda, if you hear about this, get your 1/2!  Also file as the injured spouse ASAP!  How did he do all that on $60,000 a year?  All I can believe is that he did not save this from his wages from 3ABN on a W2,

How does one explain all that.

Habanero

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

And tonight, Jim Gilley made it a point of introducing a man who is serving as volunteer legal counsel.   Hhhhhmmmmm....
Hey Bob, whadya think? Volunteer legal counsel, sounds like something right up your alley. Why not offer your services.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up