Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN's 2007 Form 990  (Read 20319 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABN's 2007 Form 990
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 03:15:57 PM »

Sam,

Are you calling Jim Gilley a liar? Jim signed the 990, and the 990 lists Danny in the attachment, not Jim, as president.

According to the attachment, Jim, Garwin, Larry Romrell, and Max Trevino were never at any time in 2007 board members of 3ABN.

Thus, we have on the authority of Jim Gilley himself, signed under penalty of perjury, that none of these folks were board members in 2007.

So why are you setting yourself up as knowing more than Jim Gilley?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 05:46:43 PM »

Is that why Mark Finley wanted 3abn to tape and air his last set of meetings?  Is that why 3abn just recently taped and aired the GYC (youth conference) in California? 

Your gossip over the GC being concerned with this or that is proven a lie everytime they are on the air and everytime 3abn travels to tape their events.

All the new digital technology, and 3ABN is still using tape?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

GRAT

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »

Sam - I am one of the "pitiful handful" with, as you judge me, an "evil" heart.  My question to you is why should I believe anything you say?  Just because you say so?  Not good enough.  I am sure you have been asked many times for proof of what you say and I don't remember any given.  Are you saying that you were at the board meeting where "nothing of that nature" was put on the table much less a vote taken?  That would make you a board member as you stated that the only ones who would know what happened in the board meeting were the board members that were there.  If you are not a board member then it would seem that you are gossiping and passing on hearsay.  So, which board member are you?   :scratch:

Johann

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 12:56:13 AM »

Sam - I am one of the "pitiful handful" with, as you judge me, an "evil" heart.  My question to you is why should I believe anything you say?  Just because you say so?  Not good enough.  I am sure you have been asked many times for proof of what you say and I don't remember any given.  Are you saying that you were at the board meeting where "nothing of that nature" was put on the table much less a vote taken?  That would make you a board member as you stated that the only ones who would know what happened in the board meeting were the board members that were there.  If you are not a board member then it would seem that you are gossiping and passing on hearsay.  So, which board member are you?   :scratch:

A very good question, but will it ever be answered?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 07:27:10 AM »

Sam - I am one of the "pitiful handful" with, as you judge me, an "evil" heart.  My question to you is why should I believe anything you say?  Just because you say so?  Not good enough.  I am sure you have been asked many times for proof of what you say and I don't remember any given.  Are you saying that you were at the board meeting where "nothing of that nature" was put on the table much less a vote taken?  That would make you a board member as you stated that the only ones who would know what happened in the board meeting were the board members that were there.  If you are not a board member then it would seem that you are gossiping and passing on hearsay.  So, which board member are you?   :scratch:

A very good question, but will it ever be answered?

Probably not. And of course sam has just become a punching bag by posting here as am I. But I have a question; if Sam is not deemed credible although claiming to be a witness (albeit an anonymous one) and in the know, as at 3abn, and obviously being privy to things outsiders don't know. Then, how is it that so many other anonymous sources who don't prove what they say either, and don't provide facts or evidence which can be verified while accusing 3abn and those at 3abn, ARE  deemed credible here, and everything that they say swallowed hook, line and sinker???

If righteous principles and judgment is to be employed shouldn't the same standards be used for all?

My thoughts about why they aren't: one-sidedness, double standards, hypocrisy, bias, unrighteous judgment, being pharaseeical, making and loving lies,  titilation by sensational gossip, eagerness to find fault with others, misjudging without all the facts and not wanting to investigate both sides, and jst downright wanting to to believe evil of others.

As far as good questions and not answering goes.. there are many you have not answered, either by offering excuses or outright ignoring them, every time you post claims and accusations.

So, I can see why anyone you disagree with who does that same thing would be a major issue and a problem to you...

In the meantime I will keep inviting you to discuss things everytime you pop in on ******* to post your own stuff without proof, while asking for that, but am coming to the conclusion that you never will.

EDITED to remove misleading link.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 08:13:10 AM by Snoopy »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 08:20:18 AM »

Nice try with the link, Ian.  Not enough readers at your site so you have to resort to misleading tactics?  I pity you.

Oh, excuse me.  Not enough readers at STEFFAN's site??  I suppose that was his clever attempt at re-directing AdventTalk readers??  I pity him too.

Probably not. And of course sam has just become a punching bag by posting here as am I. But I have a question; if Sam is not deemed credible although claiming to be a witness (albeit an anonymous one) and in the know, as at 3abn, and obviously being privy to things outsiders don't know. Then, how is it that so many other anonymous sources who don't prove what they say either, and don't provide facts or evidence which can be verified while accusing 3abn and those at 3abn, ARE  deemed credible here, and everything that they say swallowed hook, line and sinker???

If righteous principles and judgment is to be employed shouldn't the same standards be used for all?

My thoughts about why they aren't: one-sidedness, double standards, hypocrisy, bias, unrighteous judgment, being pharaseeical, making and loving lies,  titilation by sensational gossip, eagerness to find fault with others, misjudging without all the facts and not wanting to investigate both sides, and jst downright wanting to to believe evil of others.

As far as good questions and not answering goes.. there are many you have not answered, either by offering excuses or outright ignoring them, every time you post claims and accusations.

So, I can see why anyone you disagree with who does that same thing would be a major issue and a problem to you...

In the meantime I will keep inviting you to discuss things everytime you pop in on ******* to post your own stuff without proof, while asking for that, but am coming to the conclusion that you never will.

EDITED to remove misleading link.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 09:25:16 AM »

Nice try with the link, Ian.  Not enough readers at your site so you have to resort to misleading tactics?  I pity you.

Oh, excuse me.  Not enough readers at STEFFAN's site??  I suppose that was his clever attempt at re-directing AdventTalk readers??  I pity him too.

EDITED to remove misleading link. -- [AND also edited to remove any mention of any discussion there, and the very name of the forum, right?]

:ROFL:

But sadly your reaction is so very predictable, Snoopy...

God forbid that Johann should answer questions in response to what he himself brought up and insinuated elsewhere???

Afraid of opposition or competition? Dedicated to censorship?

You don't have to answer those things, the readers and lurkers are certainly capable of, and can certainly decide that for themselves.

"Freedom of speech"-- what a concept, and what a nice banner you sport about that here...

laters Lynette...

edited to add red font clarificatin to be precise.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 07:49:11 AM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »

Yes, Cindy.  The readers can and will decide things for themselves.  What we don't need here is you and your little friends playing games and trying to trick people into reading your smut site.

Laters, Mrs. Ford.

:ROFL:

But sadly your reaction is so very predictable, Snoopy...

God forbid that Johann should answer questions in response to what he himself brought up and insinuated elsewhere???

Afraid of opposition or competition? Dedicated to censorship?

You don't have to answer those things, the readers and lurkers are certainly capable of, and can certainly decide that for themselves.

"Freedom of speech"-- what a concept, and what a nice banner you sport about that here...

laters Lynette...

GRAT

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »

Ian

I used to try that garbage on my mother and my children used to try it on me.  "Brother did the same thing and he didn't get in trouble."  We were not talking about other posters.  I asked Sam a very specific question as she/he was indicating that she/he had first hand information on that board meeting and stated that only board members would know what really went on.  Therefore she is either passing on gossip or is a board member.  If she/he wants to be seen as "in the know" a simple answer would go a long ways.  She/He can say, tell the ocean dries up, that she/he is in the know but anyone could do the same.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »

What tricky deceptive little buggers you are Steffan and Ian. Its sad that you have to practice decption to get visitors and it reflects what they find there. Its not smart or clever, just deceptive.  :-[
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:16:22 PM by George »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 03:39:12 AM »

Ian

I used to try that garbage on my mother and my children used to try it on me.  "Brother did the same thing and he didn't get in trouble."  We were not talking about other posters.  I asked Sam a very specific question as she/he was indicating that she/he had first hand information on that board meeting and stated that only board members would know what really went on.  Therefore she is either passing on gossip or is a board member.  If she/he wants to be seen as "in the know" a simple answer would go a long ways.  She/He can say, tell the ocean dries up, that she/he is in the know but anyone could do the same.

GRAT,  :purr:

I believe you misunderstood me. I understood and can actually agree with your point and your questions to Sam.   :dogwag:

You should do that, but you should not leave the other undone. What I didn't and don't agree with is the one-sidedness and why you aren't all equally diligent about questioning others, or get so upset when others do, because as you say "anyone can do the same" and they in fact have done so and continue to do so.

Gailon and Pickle have based their whole case on anonymous sources and on people claiming to be "in the know" and you and many others here accept and believe it all without the questions. The whole "Televangelist" and even the "unauthorized history, written by Sister all the same, with anonymous posters and sockpuppets all jumping up and claiming to be "in the know" and saying "yep that's true". Whole threads here and elsewhere written by anonymous people caiming to be "in the know" and accusing or insinuating- all without any proof whatsoever. CRYSTAL's thread for example.  :oops:

Have you ever once questioned any of them as you rightfully did Sam?

Why not, GRAT?  :rabbit:

That said- about the board meeting...
I wasn't there, I don't know what did or did not happen, but this I do know. The burden of proof lies on the one asserting a claim, in this instance that would be Gailon Joy and his "anonymouse source" not on the one denying it, in this instance- anonymous Sam.

Something, I did learn as a child--  positives can be proved, but negatives are a different story.

I just wish people would think here.  :puppykisses:

I probably shouldn't be here or post more here, as it just seems to antagonize and bring out the accuser in members here, :hamster: so am going back to the forum labeled "smut" and "*******" because it's real name is forbidden, and banned here.   :ROFL:

Have a good day, GRAT.  :wave:

...ian

edited to add the word "on" for clarification purposes...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 07:21:50 AM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 04:30:08 AM »

Gailon and Pickle have based their whole case on anonymous sources and people claiming to be "in the know" and you and many others here accept and believe it all without the questions.

Huh? How can you say a thing like this when you've known otherwise for more than two years now?

Since when are Danny, Walt, Lomacang, Mollie, Shelley Quinn, Mike Riva, Gerald Duffy, and IRS Form 990's simply anonymous sources and people claiming to be in the know?

And how can you characterize named alleged victims of sexual assault and child molestation in that manner?

SDAminister

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 04:51:07 AM »

Sam ... That would make you a board member as you stated that the only ones who would know what happened in the board meeting were the board members that were there. ....  So, which board member are you? 

I thought the court case forbid the plaintiffs and defendants from direct contact with each other. If SAM is a board member and he/she is writing directly to Bob Pickle here on this forum, wouldn't that violate the law?

SDAminister

Eduard

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 05:11:49 AM »

Gailon and Pickle have based their whole case on anonymous sources and people claiming to be "in the know" and you and many others here accept and believe it all without the questions. The whole "Televangelist" and even the "unauthorized history, written by Sister all the same, with anonymous posters and sockpuppets all jumping up and claiming to be "in the know" and saying "yep that's true". Whole threads here and elsewhere written by anonymous people caiming to be "in the know" and accusing or insinuating- all without any proof whatsoever. CRYSTAL's thread for example. 

Ian,

Have you heard of William Franklin Graham Jr., known also as Billy Graham, the evangelist? He began his ministry around 1950, and he is still an evangelist today, 60 years after he began to hold his first evangelistic meeting. Billy Graham has been a man of integrity. People have tried many times to find something hidden in his closet, but they have never been able to smudge, tarnish him, damage his reputation, or take his good name away. He is a man known for his good name and his integrity.

Besides his human defects and shortcomings, Billy Graham has been an example for all the evangelists of the modern times. He has been living a Christian life. I have never heard of rumors about him and his actions that have negatively affected his ministry. He has never been accused of improper conduct with women, improper financial management of his ministry, improper treatment of the people who worked for him, and improper treatment of his family. He can hold his head high because he has lived a Christian life without reproach. 

The same thing cannot be said about Danny Shelton. For more than a decade have been rumors of misconduct on his part. Previous employees of 3ABN have complained about his abusive behavior and about the fact that all those who disagreed with him got fired. There are many witnesses who can testify to it.  He has been accused of improper conduct with women, improper financial management of his ministry, improper treatment of the people who worked for him, and improper treatment of his family. He cannot hold his head high because he has never lived a Christian life without reproach. He is smudged and tarnished, his reputation is damaged, and his name is infamous.

Danny Shelton has done more damage than good to 3ABN. By Biblical standards he is a fool, that is, he lacks the Divine wisdom that would guide his conduct and work. There is no doubt that he is a coarse man, of low intelligence and vulgar vocabulary. If I remember correctly, one of his favorite words in his messages to Linda was “poop.” Now, is this the language of a Christian or of a “prophet”? I have STUDIED him for a while, and I am not deceived. Danny is a whitewashed wall, a pretender, an impostor.  Had he not been a fool, he would have recognized that his reputation had been damaged beyond repair, and his name had become infamous. He would have gone quietly and silently away, living to other people the administration of 3ABN.

His lawsuit against Bob and Gailon is evidence, for the wise, that there is truth to Bob and Gailon’s accusations, and to all the rumors that have been floating around Danny Shelton for all these years. Why would a man hire THIRTEEN lawyers and spend MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS from the 3ABN money against two insignificant individuals, in order to try to repair what can never be repaired, a damaged reputation, and a tarnished name? Only a FOOL would do that, and that is what Danny Shelton is, a coarse, vulgar fool with an infamous name. He has become a very dangerous liability to 3ABN, and the fools in the 3ABN administration should get rid of him as soon as possible.

Eduard

SDAminister

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 05:54:27 AM »

Danny Shelton...... has become a very dangerous liability to 3ABN, and the fools in the 3ABN administration should get rid of him as soon as possible.

Eduard

They could even get rid of themselves in the process. But I don't think that will happen. For in fact, they are mostly all fawning sycophants of the "anointed one".

I guess Isaiah had it right:
His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Isaiah 56:10

SDAminister
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up