Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down

Author Topic: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.  (Read 80915 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »

I believe it would be impossible to categorically rule out Alex's ever being alone with Tommy during time spent in VA. It would not be unreasonable to think the Walkers would have agreed to Tommy and Alex taking a bike ride while Brad and Valerie were otherwise occupied.
Vestedinterest,
Can you please confirm whether they all lived in the same house?

I'm not sure if a confirmation from me is good enough, but yes they did.  Brad and Valerie remodled the downstairs into a home in the basement. Tommy and Carol lived upstairs.   

Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2010, 11:24:56 PM »

Second:

“Alex stated, “When my brother and sister-in-law entrusted me to his care while they were attending meetings to adopt a child of their own, the defendant would pretend to take me for a bicycle ride in the woods near the church where he would force me off the trail and molest me.”

I, (Valerie Walker) will testify to the fact that I have never asked my dad (Tommy) to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with my dad. When Alex came to Virginia to stay with us for several weeks, I would ask my mom if she would watch Alex from time to time, never my dad.

I, (Bradley Walker) will also testify to the fact that I have never asked Tommy to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with Tommy at anytime.

Alex stated, “When I contacted the Fairfax county police and reported what had occurred to me, I had not yet been able to talk of this with anyone.”

----In this part of the letter they make it clear that I was indeed left alone with Carol and Tommy Shelton. Does anyone see a denial in that? EVEN if they did ask Carol how can they be sure that Tommy did not have access to me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Tommy, Carol, Brad and Valerie all live in the same house, which was the church parsonage?  A sexual predator would easily gain access to a child in this situation.  You do not have to leave a child with someone for them to have a chance to end up together.  Why do they think they are so sure that they never left Alex alone with Tommy?  Is this something they knew they should not do?  They must have known that Tommy had a problem back then and should not be alone with children.

In looking at the map at the following link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Dunn+Loring,+VA&sll=38.878205,-77.221527&sspn=0.143792,0.225563&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Dunn+Loring,+Fairfax,+Virginia&ll=38.889596,-77.226564&spn=0.002246,0.005558&t=h&z=18
There is a house, church building and building behind the church.  It would be impossible to say that a child predator, which had access to everywhere, could not be alone with a child on this property.  The fact that a park is directly adjacent to the church property would make it even easier.  It is scary to think of how many kids would have been in that park from 1995 to 2000.

The prosecutor would have a great time cross examining Brad and Valerie:

Q. Were you aware of any problems Tommy had about being around young boys?
A. No
Q. Then why are you so sure you never left Alex with him?
A. uhhh... We kept track of Alex's every move and uhhh...
Q. Tommy was a family member living in the same house with you, what would be wrong with Tommy being with Alex?
A. Oh, there would not be a problem with Alex being alone with Tommy.  We just, uhhh, uhh...

What do others think about this?

I will make a quick comment on this. I will not state anything that has to do with the case, but will say this.  I tend to lean with Gregory, there is alot of information in those letters that will harm Tommy.

After reading them I am now more Ready to testify than ever. I believe that the prosecution can tear those letters apart along with the people who wrote them.

Also, both of my parents was asked if they believed Tommy was a sexual predator. They both said yes. The prosecution is going to have a field day with that.

Lastly: If you notice both letter's point out, especially the one written by my parents that say Tommy had access to me for five weeks.  Brad and Val say that they didn't leave me alone with Tommy, but Carol. Do you believe any jury is going to buy that? Especially after it's proven that Carol knew about Tommy and she allowed his actions? I think not.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

vestedinterest

« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2010, 03:38:56 AM »

Just Wondering: As Alex states, it is one house, with an apartment downstairs where Brad and Valerie lived.

vestedinterest

« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2010, 03:44:33 AM »

Though I am surprised at the stand Brad Walker is taking re: his brother's allegations, I would be hard pressed to call him a "philanderer" - that seems to teeter on the brink of character assassination. He may be a lot of things, but I would question that particular pejorative. JMHO, of course.

If that is your HONEST opinion, be sure to pass the challenge along...I anxiously await service of process for a "defamation" claim...just remember, if it is true...it cannot defame. So let this serve as the test!!!

Oh, and what about the Tommy's son issue? Did you shrink from this issue? And why? Be sure to ask Brad about his role and be sure to ask why he would turn on his own family to save his own job with Danny Lee Shelton...just how low can a man go before he has reached a level of NO RETURN. I say Brad has gone there!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

I was only commenting on your use of the word "philanderer" since my acquaintance with Brad was limited to his time in VA during which I saw no indication of anything untoward. I was not addressing the issue of Rick Shelton at all, but I am familiar with it.  I have every reason to believe TS is guilty, and that there are members of his family who have been complicit. I, too am looking for justice to be done.  But at the end of the day I don't want to be guilty of an un-Christlike demeanor because of my interest in such an emotionally charged case. I know you don't either.  Just trying to encourage a little Ephesians 4:15 speaking the truth in love... we all need to be reminded.
How is it that you and others know about an issue with Rick Shelton, Tommy's son?  Has Tommy admitted that there was or is an issue?  Or has Rick shared this?

Tommy shared this incident with my husband.

mrst53

« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2010, 11:10:25 AM »

WOW! And that's putting it mildly.

JustWondering

« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2010, 11:36:12 AM »

I believe it would be impossible to categorically rule out Alex's ever being alone with Tommy during time spent in VA. It would not be unreasonable to think the Walkers would have agreed to Tommy and Alex taking a bike ride while Brad and Valerie were otherwise occupied.
Vestedinterest,
I'm not sure if a confirmation from me is good enough, but yes they did.  Brad and Valerie remodled the downstairs into a home in the basement. Tommy and Carol lived upstairs.  
A confirmation from you, Alex, is good enough for me.  
Just Wondering: As Alex states, it is one house, with an apartment downstairs where Brad and Valerie lived.
And they thought Judge Bellows would believe that it was impossible for TS to have access to Alex?  How naive!  It sounds like Judge Bellows is a wise man and understands the ways of a typical sexual predator.  I am sure he is aware that a predator's family often does everything possible to protect the predator.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:06:56 PM by JustWondering »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2010, 11:51:37 AM »

"Nikolas"  :ROFL: Where is the video you threatened to show? Let's see it.  Talk is cheap. Please post it so all may be able to view and judge it's contents for themselves.

Or, are "You" just another one of those people who "talk" and don't "show".

I know who you are "Nikolas". As well as the steps that you and your cronies used to make this video. I know exactly who was present at that video, and I know it's contents.  You believed that it would be left "unknown". I do have people who clue me in on things. ;)  

While I could "out" you right now, I won't. However, you have been "outed" to the proper people. I will let them decide what action to take.
Alex L. Walker

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #187 on: December 13, 2010, 01:29:59 PM »

Thank you, VI!!!

I was only commenting on your use of the word "philanderer" since my acquaintance with Brad was limited to his time in VA during which I saw no indication of anything untoward. I was not addressing the issue of Rick Shelton at all, but I am familiar with it.  I have every reason to believe TS is guilty, and that there are members of his family who have been complicit. I, too am looking for justice to be done.  But at the end of the day I don't want to be guilty of an un-Christlike demeanor because of my interest in such an emotionally charged case. I know you don't either.  Just trying to encourage a little Ephesians 4:15 speaking the truth in love... we all need to be reminded.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

JustWondering

« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2010, 02:01:01 PM »

How is it that you and others know about an issue with Rick Shelton, Tommy's son?  Has Tommy admitted that there was or is an issue?  Or has Rick shared this?

Wow, VI, that is very disturbing information.  TS actually shared this with someone?  Unbelievable!  Of course he probably also said that doing this is typical for a father/son relationship.  (Sick!)

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for TS.  If I was TS or his attorney, I would be begging for a plea deal with only 3-4 years of prison time.  Otherwise he is going to end up getting the maximum sentence, which I understand to be seven years.  It sounds like there is at least one more minor in VA, so this could end up being even longer than seven years.

Let's pray that more and more will come into the light.
"For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.  Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.

And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.  But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:2-5 NKJV)

The Message paraphrase states this passage in an interesting way:
"You can't keep your true self hidden forever; before long you'll be exposed. You can't hide behind a religious mask forever; sooner or later the mask will slip and your true face will be known. You can't whisper one thing in private and preach the opposite in public; the day's coming when those whispers will be repeated all over town.

I'm speaking to you as dear friends. Don't be bluffed into silence or insincerity by the threats of religious bullies. True, they can kill you, but then what can they do? There's nothing they can do to your soul, your core being. Save your fear for God, who holds your entire life—body and soul—in his hands."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »

Vestedinterest,

Yes, all four of them and Rick all lived in the same house...and if Brad Val and carol had to do an intervention for Rick, what would leave them to conclude that Alex would not need similar support?

And yes, the state has the "rehad" institutional records that followed that little :intervention. So, who would you guess may be facing a perjury and witness tampering charge???

Now, let's see, Brad and Valerie have Alex's mom come to 3ABN to be taped and there is Danny Lee Shelton, two camera staff and we have an "all in the family" recording with Brad's threat hanging over grandma's head that she will never see her grandchildren again. And this after she has already given the prosecutor a statement??? My, oh My!!! What a breaking story!!! Does mom become an "adversarial witness"? Does she reveal all??? And what is the story she will tell? 

And guess what...did you wonder why they are going back to the Grand Jury on December 21? DId you ever think it is all about adding ADDITIONAL CHARGES??? And the very following day a pre-trial conference with the Chief Judge for the circuit!!! I can't wait to write that follow-up release!!! No plea options and a great trial!!!

Wonder why 3ABN is begging for another $5 Million...thinks it is for the Gospel message??? Guess again...can you imagine the cost of a defense fund when you take on Manly and the Chicago 3? Simpson is planning on early retirement after this one!!! Maybe they ought to hire BOB...but I hear he is a bit tied up right now...then again, well, I'll let your imagination run wild!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2010, 10:01:59 PM »

Indicating more than is seen on the surface?
Vestedinterest,

Yes, all four of them and Rick all lived in the same house...and if Brad Val and carol had to do an intervention for Rick, what would leave them to conclude that Alex would not need similar support?

And yes, the state has the "rehad" institutional records that followed that little :intervention. So, who would you guess may be facing a perjury and witness tampering charge???

Now, let's see, Brad and Valerie have Alex's mom come to 3ABN to be taped and there is Danny Lee Shelton, two camera staff and we have an "all in the family" recording with Brad's threat hanging over grandma's head that she will never see her grandchildren again. And this after she has already given the prosecutor a statement??? My, oh My!!! What a breaking story!!! Does mom become an "adversarial witness"? Does she reveal all??? And what is the story she will tell? 

And guess what...did you wonder why they are going back to the Grand Jury on December 21? DId you ever think it is all about adding ADDITIONAL CHARGES??? And the very following day a pre-trial conference with the Chief Judge for the circuit!!! I can't wait to write that follow-up release!!! No plea options and a great trial!!!

Wonder why 3ABN is begging for another $5 Million...thinks it is for the Gospel message??? Guess again...can you imagine the cost of a defense fund when you take on Manly and the Chicago 3? Simpson is planning on early retirement after this one!!! Maybe they ought to hire BOB...but I hear he is a bit tied up right now...then again, well, I'll let your imagination run wild!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2010, 01:22:43 AM »

Is there a reason to believe that Tommy had the same reason for telling him that as when he plead guilty recently? Just wondering.

vestedinterest

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2010, 04:34:54 AM »

No.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2010, 07:23:39 AM »

Carol has told people too, from what I understand.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »

And they thought Judge Bellows would believe that it was impossible for TS to have access to Alex?  How naive!  It sounds like Judge Bellows is a wise man and understands the ways of a typical sexual predator.  I am sure he is aware that a predator's family often does everything possible to protect the predator.

Do you think Danny Shelton is going to call up Judge Bellows and threaten to sue him for defamation? Danny does go such lengths to protect the predator.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up