Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: And Now for the other side of the story...  (Read 10617 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: And Now for the other side of the story...
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 05:27:32 PM »

3ABN Defender has posted a letter from ASI which makes the following statement:

Joy, Pickle and Matthews continued their negative contacts with Danny, Dr. Thompson (3ABN Board chair) and others associated with 3ABN. Though couched in spiritual language, their messages were persistent, confrontational, argumentative and harassing. ASI’s efforts to stop their direct communications were unsuccessful.

This is one of several statements which I believe is inaccurate as it applies to me. The other named people can speak for themselves.

It appears to me that Harold Lance may have initially requested us to stop emailing on December 10, which is a bit late. The most damaging emails had already been sent, and I only sent four to Danny after that from what I can tell.

It should be remembered that 3ABN Board chairman Walt Thompson explicitly asked me to verify the information he gave me, which necessitated my contacting Danny since Danny was the only name Walt gave me.

If Harold and ASI refused to deal with the issues that Mark Finley understood were going to be discussed, such as the allegations against Tommy, then they had to be discussed outside the ASI process.

I think one of the major reasons ASI pulled out was because Danny had decided he was going to sue, not because I sent four emails to Danny.

Pat Williams

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 05:13:03 AM »

Mr Matthews,

I both understand and can appreciate the following.

NOTE: I have previousloy stated that if I were to become involved in such an attempt by ASI, I would do some things differently as I have since had some training in mediation and I understand the process better.

Unfortunately I do not think that would have helped anymore than ASI's attempts. Parents, teach their children to choose their friends wisely and caution them against hanging around with the wrong crowd for a very good reason. Unfortunately you learned that with Pickle and Joy a little late IMHO, and Linda still hasn't learned.

If you feel that your earlier post should be included here I am quite sure you have it also and are more than capable of posting it here yourself. Or ****************************.

3d

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:39:33 AM by Snoopy »

Pat Williams

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:08 AM »

3ABN_Defender,
:ROFL:

Thank you 3D for posting and reaffirming that the stench that Sam smelled is coming directly from Thompsonville, IL.

A previous response to this:

Every time I read this, it's like waving a red flag at a bull. How dare that man expect Linda to bow and scrape to him, which is virtually what he is dictating for her to do. The audacity of him, writing the letter then demanding that Linda sign it. It was adding abuse to abuse and demonstrated a determination to get her out of the way, so they could continue their dirty tricks campaign.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:44:29 PM by Ozzie »

"Hurry folks, run over here and read this - stop reading that Tommy Shelton molestation arrest stuff!! This is so much better!! C'mon, c'mon, follow me over to this thread and read instead."

WEAK! But nice try.

Exactly! We can ALL see right through that, 3d. No matter how much of that stuff you repost, Tommy is still going on trial. 3ABN and Danny Shelton are still going to be in the middle of it.

:huh: :scratch: :dunno:  

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:25:27 AM by 3ABN_Defender »

Johann

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »

Mr Matthews,

Parents, teach their children to choose their friends wisely and caution them against hanging around with the wrong crowd for a very good reason. Unfortunately you learned that with Pickle and Joy a little late IMHO, and Linda still hasn't learned.

If you feel that your earlier post should be included here I am quite sure you have it also and are more than capable of posting it here yourself. Or ***************************.

3d

Since you know everything let us please know what Linda hasn't learned yet. Most of what is posted here in her defense comes from other sources, and not from Linda.

Edited only to remove deleted portion of quoted post.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:41:47 AM by Snoopy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 05:31:53 AM »

Parents, teach their children to choose their friends wisely and caution them against hanging around with the wrong crowd for a very good reason. Unfortunately you learned that with Pickle and Joy a little late IMHO, and Linda still hasn't learned.

So, Danny_Defender, do you hang around Danny and Tommy? If so, I would suggest that your comment above is a bit hypocritical.

And who are you suggesting that Linda is hanging around?

To make it crystal clear why I refuse to call you 3ABN Defender, I do not believe you are defending 3ABN. I believe that you are assisting Danny in destroying 3ABN, and I refuse to lie by calling you something that I am firmly convicted that you are not. If you were really out to defend 3ABN, you would not defend the indefensible, and you would acknowledge when someone expresses a legitimate concern.

A case in point would be Danny's cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy. If you were really defending 3ABN rather than Danny and/or Tommy, you would have no problem stating that Danny should never have tried to intimidate Glenn Dryden, Mike Riva should never have sent that stupid letter, and 3ABN should have told Mike Riva that if he ever dared doing such a reprehensible thing again, he would have to look for another client.

You are not defending 3ABN when you refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:05 AM »

What other side of the story?  :ROFL: :help:
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up