Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: new subpoena news???  (Read 51484 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: new subpoena news???
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2008, 05:36:46 AM »

As far as walking in off the street and butting into a ministries business goes, and demanding an accounting, and to know what happened behind closed doors in private and to see their books, bank accounts etc etc etc goes, as Joy did...

Can you cite where Gailon made such demands to see bank statements and the books prior to the lawsuit being filed?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2008, 06:46:39 AM »

If Danny was so willing to talk?  Who said?  I didn't read that in the quote from bsda or in what Ian said.  It was merely a suggestion to act biblically. Afterall, you are the one who has "ought" against your brother so it is your responsibility for you to go to him with your accusations and complaints about him.
So, you saw him in a restaurant huh?  Very telling that you did not approach him. You are the one on the net spouting accusations about what Danny knew or didn't know and what he did or didn't do. Seems to me as a christian you owe him the chance to answer any and all questions or allegations that you have.  I wonder how many years it has been since you have had any contact with Danny at anytime, anywhere much less told him what your problems are with him. Yet you rant and rave that he did this and that and you know all about his motives and how he lives and why or how he makes decisions, when in reality, you know absolutely nothing about him at all except what your buddies Joy and Pickle and the rest of the attack team have told you.  The very fact that you had an opportunity to approach him one and one and didn't do it, tells me that you don't have a leg to stand on where Danny is concerned and you know it. Your the one that has "ought" remember?  You remind me of one of those little yappy dogs that jumps all over your feet, yapping it's head off and wants you to be scared of it. But, all you have to do is look at it sideways and it runs away with it's tail between it's legs.

Having never approached him about the things you think he is responsible for sends all your internet yapping and surmising down the tubes.

Well, well...another Danny defender cowering behind a screen name. Think you're making me mad? Lol, not a chance. Nice try, though.

I know how Danny operates. I'm not going to put myself in a position to be accused of something I didn't do. Do all the name calling and put downs that you want. It's not happening.

Why won't you post your name? Maybe it's you who is the yapping little dog after all. I'm not afraid to sign anything I post. You're still hiding.

Yap, yap, yap
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2008, 07:00:25 AM »

Well, well...another Danny defender cowering behind a screen name. Think you're making me mad? Lol, not a chance. Nice try, though.

I know how Danny operates. I'm not going to put myself in a position to be accused of something I didn't do. Do all the name calling and put downs that you want. It's not happening.

Why won't you post your name? Maybe it's you who is the yapping little dog after all. I'm not afraid to sign anything I post. You're still hiding.

Yap, yap, yap

Sometimes I think the belief that all that come here and defend DS is because they are a true DS defenders. Some probably are,but the recent influx has a certain familiarity about their phrasing and statements. Rather it seems they are defending a position they have taken and are annoyed that their decision was not taken as law. Not having any personal knowledge of events and actions by anyone
If the proof they require of others was available to them, they would sign their name. I can't think of anything more offensive than have someone appear to defend me personally, only doing so under anonymoity.

There has been reference to yappy dogs many times..... You remind me of one of those little yappy dogs that jumps all over your feet, yapping it's head off and wants you to be scared of it. But, all you have to do is look at it sideways and it runs away with it's tail between it's legs.

Only usually they are referred to as "pet yorkies". Before I got to excited about the phrase" true Danny clone"
Maybe take a look at what has happened elswhere and the timing of some that have come here, just for this.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:04:36 AM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2008, 11:38:36 AM »

EXACTLY!
No person is a nobody. Whatever you may think of him, Gailon is every bit as much a somebody as is Danny. Everyone is a somebody, including the least, the lowest, the most despised, the people you hate, each person is as much a somebody as anyother person.

Of course you took that 180 out... Each individual IS somebody, BUT

As far as walking in off the street and butting into a ministries business goes, and demanding an accounting, and to know what happened behind closed doors in private and to see their books, bank accounts etc etc etc goes, as Joy did...

Yes, he was stranger, a nobody, and it wasn't his business.

I know...

He's got alot of you believing you are "stockholders in the pews", and that makes it your business, and you have a right to demand changes and an accounting. But why don't you go and try the above with your favorite  non profit charity, or another private or independant ministry you have sent donations to, and claim you are one of their "stockholders", and see how they respond and what they tell you...

According to the Illinois Circuit Court, 3ABN is a Shelton Business...but, you know, Danny made them all "stockholders in the pews" the minute he asked them to support HIS ministry. When you live on OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, there is accountability. Despite your spite, we have every right in the world to ask how the "stockholders money" was spent and how much was put into the pockets of family and friends while employees live on sub-par wages.

Given the alleged background of the Founder, I would have thought some would have asked a lot earlier...oh yeah, they did and guess what the responses were? But this will not be the first time this has happened in denominational history and for some of that interesting history and how it demonstrates history repeats itself, try reading "Who Watches? Who Cares?" and see the similarities. It is published by a group known as Members for Church Accountability so get use to a new era in denominational inquiry. If you are a "stockholder" you have the right to ask questions and if you are one who lives off the donations, you should be happy to answer!!!

And frankly, IAN, you are free to express your opinion, but you are not a party and therefore it does not even count, let alone make sense!! But with your background, YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT ACCOUNTABILITY.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Sam

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2008, 06:39:17 PM »

If Danny was so willing to talk?  Who said?  I didn't read that in the quote from bsda or in what Ian said.  It was merely a suggestion to act biblically. Afterall, you are the one who has "ought" against your brother so it is your responsibility for you to go to him with your accusations and complaints about him.
So, you saw him in a restaurant huh?  Very telling that you did not approach him. You are the one on the net spouting accusations about what Danny knew or didn't know and what he did or didn't do. Seems to me as a christian you owe him the chance to answer any and all questions or allegations that you have.  I wonder how many years it has been since you have had any contact with Danny at anytime, anywhere much less told him what your problems are with him. Yet you rant and rave that he did this and that and you know all about his motives and how he lives and why or how he makes decisions, when in reality, you know absolutely nothing about him at all except what your buddies Joy and Pickle and the rest of the attack team have told you.  The very fact that you had an opportunity to approach him one and one and didn't do it, tells me that you don't have a leg to stand on where Danny is concerned and you know it. Your the one that has "ought" remember?  You remind me of one of those little yappy dogs that jumps all over your feet, yapping it's head off and wants you to be scared of it. But, all you have to do is look at it sideways and it runs away with it's tail between it's legs.

Having never approached him about the things you think he is responsible for sends all your internet yapping and surmising down the tubes.

Yap, yap, yap

Oh but see..you don't know how Danny operates because you don't know him period. Your short time with an infant 3abn 21 years ago makes you know exactly zilch about Danny, the board or anything else concerning 3abn.

Seems to me your the one hiding....from Danny.  Why? Because you claim to know him and "how he operates" but in reality, he is a virtual stranger to you and you need to admit it.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

SAM, can you explain to us all how Danny operates so we can all be as aware as you are?

This should be a real education!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

Oh but see..you don't know how Danny operates because you don't know him period. Your short time with an infant 3abn 21 years ago makes you know exactly zilch about Danny, the board or anything else concerning 3abn.

Seems to me your the one hiding....from Danny.  Why? Because you claim to know him and "how he operates" but in reality, he is a virtual stranger to you and you need to admit it.
Oh but see..I knew Danny LONG before 3ABN was ever in existence. You should know that.
Duane Clem

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2008, 08:29:43 AM »

This reminds me of a Bible text that says:

Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Johann

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2008, 03:25:17 PM »

Are you speaking for Danny? It this how he wants to be known - as a virtual stranger? While people all over the world feel they know him because he appears on the screens in their homes. Is Danny not revealed through the 3ABN books? Through the tings he tries to hide?

Habanero

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »

I don't think Duane's only experience with Danny and 3ABN is that short time working there. His posts lead me to believe that he has lived in the same small community with the Sheltons and interacted with them and people from 3ABN for most of his life. It that accurate Duane?

Duane, are you hiding? You have said where you pastor and since its a small community I guess that Danny wouldn't have a hard time finding you would he? Sam, what makes you think that Duane is hiding?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

I don't think Duane's only experience with Danny and 3ABN is that short time working there. His posts lead me to believe that he has lived in the same small community with the Sheltons and interacted with them and people from 3ABN for most of his life. It that accurate Duane?
Why, yes! Yes it is.
Duane, are you hiding?
Why, no! No I'm not.
You have said where you pastor and since its a small community I guess that Danny wouldn't have a hard time finding you would he? Sam, what makes you think that Duane is hiding?
Actually, I'm a youth pastor, but I'm sure Danny wouldn't have any trouble finding me if he wanted to.

BTW, speaking of that, any new news on the subpoena, or was it just a scare tactic as I said it probably was?
Duane Clem

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2008, 02:11:23 PM »

Are you speaking for Danny? It this how he wants to be known - as a virtual stranger? While people all over the world feel they know him because he appears on the screens in their homes. Is Danny not revealed through the 3ABN books? Through the tings he tries to hide?
Good point, Johann! Haven't we been told how Danny is constantly "recognized" in airports, hotels, and such? How, then, could he be a "stranger" to anyone?
Duane Clem

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2008, 11:22:02 PM »

This reminds me of a Bible text that says:

Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Very good quote!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »

I have not seen the subpoena news from BSDA here. This is the link:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1099

Habanero

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »

Go Mr Willis Esquire!

I have not seen the subpoena news from BSDA here. This is the link: