Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Today  (Read 5229 times)

christined

3ABN Today
« on: May 20, 2009, 06:13:38 AM »

I was flipping through channels on Dish Network and decided to see what was on 3ABN.  There was Danny and Brandy co-hosting a cooking program on 3ABN Today.  It just turned my stomach.  Danny is back in the spotlight more and now Brandy.  :( No shame or caring how he is flouting his sin.  Maybe he has confessed and is forgiven, but there is no need to make everything look like all is right now.

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN Today
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »

I just got Direct TV for the Hope Channel. I am glad I did not see that. It would have same effect for me too. I guess people with no conscience left don't know the difference and get out there and be noticed.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: 3ABN Today
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »

I was flipping through channels on Dish Network and decided to see what was on 3ABN.  There was Danny and Brandy co-hosting a cooking program on 3ABN Today.  It just turned my stomach.  Danny is back in the spotlight more and now Brandy.  :( No shame or caring how he is flouting his sin.  Maybe he has confessed and is forgiven, but there is no need to make everything look like all is right now.

Praise the Lord, Christined, that in their effort to justify their paychecks they are actually producing something worth watching. I also can suggest that this flauting of Danny does not have the desired impact they would wish and will ultimately result in more "lightening rod" affect.

I, for one, hope he earns a few millions, he will need them to share with the ex and others!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Pages: [1]   Go Up