Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 292389 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #525 on: April 04, 2009, 10:07:53 PM »

Letters, phonecalls, meetings, travels, etc...

Have you even heard about any of that, or seen it documented?

NO... at least to the second.

Wake up plz.

..Ian

edited to correct dates among other things.
We have heard and seen the rumors about Linda doing that and we have seen it said that the proof was there, but I have never seen any documentation or proof of it. Not one shred of documentation or proof. Does it exist? I'm starting to doubt it. Stating that there is proof can be a lie. Providing is another thing. Can any of you actually provide it, or will you just keep saying that it is there? To what I have seen, so far everything DS and 3abn have had against Linda is words and no more. Can you break that mold and actually give proof of it Ian?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #526 on: April 04, 2009, 10:21:22 PM »

I'm tired of the games here, and Crystal's and Tinka's continuing posts about this.

Does anybody know why Linda's friend, Dr Day has not yet scheduled or shown up to pay for and document Danny's tests despite promising to do so, and to record it all and then make it public? After even agreeing to pay him money if those tests are negative -- after reminding him they have a binding agreement?

I know that he is waiting, and that he has not backed out, as do all who are "in the know.."

So let's get real here.

Others are waiting also....

What's really happening?

..ian

How can you not know what's really happening if you and others are "in the know"?  Seems like if you were really "in the know" then you would know...??  So, if you really do not know, then I guess you are not really "in the know" after all.

I know someone who knows, and I am quite sure you know someone who knows, so maybe that's all who really need to know, after all...

Toodles...

I know what is happening. I am asking that others who do , speak up honestly and become accountable instead of allowing this to continue, Snoopy.

Your posts on this topic are not helpful or informative. They raise no valid or pertinent questions leading to the truth, nor provide any answers to those seeking that.

They are just more babble and confusion...

That of course is my personal opinion, others reading here are free to form their own...

peace..

You sound confused, Cindy.  First you don't know what is happening...then you do know...  Why not tell everyone what is happening, since you know...

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #527 on: April 04, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »

Ian, You keep demanding documentation, yet you don't provide any of your own to prove the allegations and rumors you spread about Linda. Can live up to your own demands?

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #528 on: April 04, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »

Wake up plz.

..Ian

We have heard and seen the rumors about Linda doing that and we have seen it said that the proof was there, but I have never seen any documentation or proof of it. Not one shred of documentation or proof. Does it exist? I'm starting to doubt it. Stating that there is proof can be a lie. Providing is another thing. Can any of you actually provide it, or will you just keep saying that it is there? To what I have seen, so far everything DS and 3abn have had against Linda is words and no more. Can you break that mold and actually give proof of it Ian?

George,

I agree proof is always needed.

You may not have noticed but this thread is not about Linda...

It's about Danny, and rumors about him...

Therefore the proof needs to be provided here against him.

I also believe no matter what one believes, two wrongs don't ever make a right, and I believe we all need to heed Jesus's warning.
"Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy."

I have the impression from your posts that you agree with those standards also...

..ian

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #529 on: April 04, 2009, 10:36:03 PM »

Wake up plz.

..Ian

George,

I also believe no matter what one believes, two wrongs don't ever make a right, and I believe we all need to heed Jesus's warning.

I have the impression from your posts that you agree with those standards also...

..ian

Yes, I agree with those standards. Do you? I figured that you would try to avoid what I asked and you didn't disappoint. Can you, and will you provide the proofs that you demand of others in the accusations that you and your cohorts have made? I am beginning to doubt that you can. But, I could be wrong. I would be more than gratified to be proven wrong.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #530 on: April 04, 2009, 10:39:22 PM »

Well that is oh so interesting.  Why didn't the same standard apply to Linda?  How two-faced!!  Your statement can just as easily read this way:

"It's about Linda, and rumors about her...

Therefore the proof needs to be provided here against her."

Linda did not have a CHANCE against 3ABN's resources, and here you are defending poor little abused Danny...  Hey!  I have some oceanfront property for sale in Arizona - interested??

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #531 on: April 04, 2009, 10:43:53 PM »

Ian, You keep demanding documentation, yet you don't provide any of your own to prove the allegations and rumors you spread about Linda. Can live up to your own demands?

First let me say if YOU want to talk about Linda or YOU want to make her the issue then YOU probably need to make a new topic/thread in this forum to do so. :)

I honestly feel that much of this is not the public's business, but once it's brought up publicly it can and should be replied to publicly, if it is false or wrong, so that others aren't confused or decieved.

In that context, I am not aware that I have spread any rumors or accusations about Linda, nor even addressed anything regarding her which was not in a direct response to things about her which the accusers of 3abn had not posted or published first.

If I am wrong, I m sure you can provide some kind of documentation to support your claim. ( in another topic)

I would appreciate it.

..ian
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:18:48 PM by Ian »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #532 on: April 04, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »

Wake up plz.

..Ian

George,

..ian

Yes, I agree with those standards. Do you? I figured that you would try to avoid what I asked and you didn't disappoint. Can you, and will you provide the proofs that you demand of others in the accusations that you and your cohorts have made? I am beginning to doubt that you can. But, I could be wrong. I would be more than gratified to be proven wrong.

Again, this thread I am posting in is about Danny. You are all making the accusations.... It is not about Linda, nor am I, nor do I want to be, her accuser...

Don't come crying hypocrite here or making rules and standards here for me which you and others are not following here. And do not make accusations regarding other topics if you can't and won't back it up... (with documentation, quotes and links)

This again appears to me to be a waste of time, unless it helps readers recognize the junk going on here.

I'm sorry, but I think I am done here in this dialog, at least with you and Snoopy.

Anyone else who has ontopic and sincere questions I will do my best to address.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:02:47 PM by Ian »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #533 on: April 04, 2009, 10:55:47 PM »

First let me say if YOU want to talk about Linda or YOU want to make her the issue then YOU probably need to make a new topic/thread in this forum to do so. :)

I honestly feel that much of this is not the public's business, but once it's brought up publicly it can and should be replied to publicly, if it is false or wrong, so that others aren't confused or decieved.

In that context, I am not aware that I have spread any rumors or accusations about Linda, nor even addressed anything regarding her which was not in a direct response to things about her which the accusers of 3abn posted or published first.

If I am wrong, I m sure you can provide some kind of documentation to support your claim. ( in another topic)

I would appreciate it.

..ian

OK Ian, you need to dial it back a couple of notches and lose the attitude.  Might I remind you that George was simply responding to YOUR post where you were commenting on Danny's and Linda's divorce.  It doesn't take rocket science to expect questions/comments about one's ex-spouse as relevant discussion...

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #534 on: April 04, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »

Wake up plz.

..Ian

George,

..ian

Again, this thread I am posting in is about Danny. You are all making the accusations.... It is not about Linda, nor am I, nor do I want to be, her accuser...

Don't come crying hypocrite here or making rules and standards here for me which you and others are not following here. And do not make accusations regarding other topics you can't and won't back up...

This again appears to me to be a waste of time, unless it helps readers recognize the junk going on here.

I'm sorry, but I think I am done here in this dialog.
I thought that you might be done here in this dialog as you are obviously unable to provide what you demand. You don't want me to "cry hypocrite" but I do, because it fits. Do not presume to throw rocks when you are living in a glass house. When you are able and willing to give what you demand of others, my accusations of hypocrisy against you will cease. Until then I stand firmly by them.

And Ian, it is funny that you of all people should presume to demand that anyone refrain from making accusations that they cannot back up. You are back-pedalling very quickly when documented proofs of Danny's verbal claims are demanded. Interesting.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #535 on: April 04, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »

Despite what is perceived to be wrong with me, etc, and lest anyone become confused about who and what the topic has been...

I'm tired of the games here, and Crystal's and Tinka's continuing posts about this.

Does anybody know why Linda's friend, Dr Day has not yet scheduled or shown up to pay for and document Danny's tests despite promising to do so, and to record it all and then make it public? After even agreeing to pay him money if those tests are negative -- after reminding him they have a binding agreement?

I know that he is waiting, and that he has not backed out, as do all who are "in the know.."

So let's get real here.

What's really happening?

..ian

good night all ...

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #536 on: April 04, 2009, 11:40:31 PM »

I thought you might run away and I was right. The demands I have made are obviously beyond what you can fulfill. That is sad and unfortunate. You will not be the one to decide the evolution of the topics on this site. That will be up to us, the administrators here. If you are unable to deal with the questions other than by trying to say that they are not on subject, that says an awful lot about the credibility of your statements and assertions. Your avoidance of my questions is very telling as to what the unspoken answers are, and I am sure that the readers are fully aware of that.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #537 on: April 05, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »

Despite what is perceived to be wrong with me, etc, and lest anyone become confused about who and what the topic has been...

So let's get real here.

What's really happening?

..ian

good night all ...
Btw, Ian, you may recall that I split that topic away and said that there would no more discussion of it except on the PRIVATE thread I assigned it to. You will confine your comments on that topic to its assigned thread or I will give you a VERY lengthy (if not permanent) vacation from AT. Furthermore, I WILL permanently ban any and all identities you attempt to use in your deceptive and lying efforts to circumvent such a ban, as you have already done. I, as an administrator here, will continue to try protecting small children from you and your attempts to make public the discussions of question of their parentage, Ian. Shame on you!

Capiche?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #538 on: April 05, 2009, 04:05:17 AM »

Tinka responses in red as outsider's view of understanding of visable actions and presented documents. 
whether anyone is sick and tired of beating off questions of facts is irrelevant

Biblical grounds or not, the known and undeniable fact is that Danny Shelton and Linda Shelton are divorced, Linda Shelton is not married again, whereas Danny Shelton is the one who got married again to a much younger person very soon after the divorce was finalized.  Those are facts that do not require any documentation.

The "biblical grounds" of Linda Shelton having committed adultery against Danny Shelton is denied by Linda Shelton, therefore, this one doesn't come under the same level of a undeniable fact, as the divorce of Danny and Linda and the subsequent remarriage of Danny Shelton to a much younger person does, but Danny Shelton's quick and sudden remarriage right after the divorce being finalized does and has raised eyebrows in regards to the "biblical grounds" aspect of the divorce.

Daryl,

Agreed. Danny and Linda both consented to a divorce for whatever reasons.... and one is remarried and one is not, for whatever reasons... the word consented here is false. The understanding and facts to be used in right context is " under stress, duress, false accusations from paranoia provides beyond doubt a "forced consented" divorce! a seared mind will not weight the honest conditions here.

But ---
are you really honestly saying that a divorce in June of '04 and a remarriage in March of '06 causes you to raise your eyebrows, or indicates adultery to you --or that the difference in ages does so? You are indicating here that you are 100% sure that Danny was not  :rabbit: in and out of the sack during those dates and now you have denied our "inspired counsel" EGW about age difference to the extreme and then of course the Word telling us to "shun the appearance of evil". But you are even denying the word "appearance". In our day and time we use the expression of "raised eyebrows" Where is your ability to "discern between good and evil. According to scripture that is the only way that we will be judged on how we used "Discernment". So far your batting "0"

I hope not. I am not surprised that others here see nothing wrong with that kind of surmising, as they specialize in it,  but surely you need something in addition to that? The surmising by me and others are attempts of questions to open your mind to balanced actions caused by false accusations. The surmising is presented to sympathizers that are covering sin and facts.

You convinced me that you have documentation that all Linda's e-mails have been cut out and not shown and DS just won't show it all

Yes, In private e-mails.........Now show me!! Make my day. You have seen it, you have it according per say.

NO... at least to the second. Back up your details of e-mails

Wake up plz. So we all can be standing on the same shore. With love Tinka

..Ian

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:08:23 AM by tinka »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #539 on: April 05, 2009, 05:00:08 AM »

You are not tired of the Games with the condoning of "betting and gambling" of big money for proof of adultry. It was NOT the GAME when someone offered to get it done but the evil part came in with the doubling and betting of money to disprove.
Now I would understand in discerment that the Dr. might have second thoughts of being a part of Danny's betting game. It takes two to play with that sort of reply coming from DS

Does anybody know why Linda's friend, Dr Day has not yet scheduled or shown up to pay for and document Danny's tests despite promising to do so, and to record it all and then make it public? After even agreeing to pay him money if those tests are negative -- after reminding him they have a binding agreement?  this Ian is your condoning part agreement or no agreement

I know that he is waiting, (for money to tell the truth?????)  and that he has not backed out,  (why should he???  if neg results)    (if positive, $20,000 maybe all he will have left) smile     as do all who are "in the know.."      this is only excuses to delay the truth. What was the problem of just going to health department for starters. DS has big money to prove his own responsibilities of innocence and the appearances of evil for the DNA. You stated it, DS loves the game better.

So let's get real here.

You cannot change facts of reality so shall we all be followers of Pied Piper??

Others are waiting also.... for truth

What's really happening?  The sifting time!

..ian
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38   Go Up