Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA  (Read 292379 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #540 on: April 05, 2009, 07:09:41 AM »

But ---
are you really honestly saying that a divorce in June of '04 and a remarriage in March of '06 causes you to raise your eyebrows, or indicates adultery to you --or that the difference in ages does so?

It's not that simple.

First of all, Danny started rearranging his business affairs to exclude Linda by around April 2003. Why?

Second, Danny was involved with Brandy before his remarriage, though he denied it.

So we ought to nail down the earliest date Danny definitely had a girlfriend. The closer one gets to the divorce with that date, the more suspicious it becomes.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #541 on: April 05, 2009, 07:13:13 AM »

I honestly feel that much of this is not the public's business, ....

If Danny told the truth, then Danny disagrees with you.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #542 on: April 05, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »

Ian, You keep demanding documentation, yet you don't provide any of your own to prove the allegations and rumors you spread about Linda. Can live up to your own demands?

First let me say if YOU want to talk about Linda or YOU want to make her the issue then YOU probably need to make a new topic/thread in this forum to do so. :)

I honestly feel that much of this is not the public's business, but once it's brought up publicly it can and should be replied to publicly, if it is false or wrong, so that others aren't confused or decieved.

In that context, I am not aware that I have spread any rumors or accusations about Linda, nor even addressed anything regarding her which was not in a direct response to things about her which the accusers of 3abn had not posted or published first.

If I am wrong, I m sure you can provide some kind of documentation to support your claim. ( in another topic)

I would appreciate it.

..ian

ADMIN HAT ON

You know Cindy, one of your less intelligent moves was to come along after the fact and edit out an admin red hat warning!  Your audacity is somewhwat amusing.  As I said earlier, you can not and will not dictate the direction of a discussion on this forum!!  This thread is about questions for Danny, and his divorce and ex-wife are entirely relevant.  You will NOT throw the "off topic" card around just because you don't like someone's anwer to your demands.  So, you say your done here??  Yes, you are!  At least for a couple of days!!  Capiche??  Toodles!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #543 on: April 05, 2009, 09:05:51 AM »

I'm tired of the games here, and Crystal's and Tinka's continuing posts about this.

Need to make my self more clear on what I meant on this (if positive, $20,000 maybe all he will have left) smile     

$20,000 maybe all he has left to give to keep the bet!!

GRAT

« Reply #544 on: April 05, 2009, 09:16:27 AM »

The divorce in Guam was final in June, '04 but then Linda contested it in IL, correct?  Could DS have remarried during that time or did he have to wait for an answer from the IL court.  If he had to wait then is it possible that that is the reason for the time period between divorce and remarriage?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #545 on: April 05, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »

Ian, You keep demanding documentation, yet you don't provide any of your own to prove the allegations and rumors you spread about Linda. Can live up to your own demands?

First let me say if YOU want to talk about Linda or YOU want to make her the issue then YOU probably need to make a new topic/thread in this forum to do so. :)

I honestly feel that much of this is not the public's business, but once it's brought up publicly it can and should be replied to publicly, if it is false or wrong, so that others aren't confused or decieved.

In that context, I am not aware that I have spread any rumors or accusations about Linda, nor even addressed anything regarding her which was not in a direct response to things about her which the accusers of 3abn had not posted or published first.

If I am wrong, I m sure you can provide some kind of documentation to support your claim. ( in another topic)

I would appreciate it.

..ian

ADMIN HAT ON

You know Cindy, one of your less intelligent moves was to come along after the fact and edit out an admin red hat warning!  Your audacity is somewhwat amusing.  As I said earlier, you can not and will not dictate the direction of a discussion on this forum!!  This thread is about questions for Danny, and his divorce and ex-wife are entirely relevant.  You will NOT throw the "off topic" card around just because you don't like someone's anwer to your demands.  So, you say your done here??  Yes, you are!  At least for a couple of days!!  Capiche??  Toodles!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

Cindy,

I owe you an apology with regard to the alleged editing of my red hat warning last night.  A bit of research shows that you and I were editing your post at the same time.  However, I posted my edit only a minute or so ahead of you so when you posted your edit it overrode my edit which apparently you never saw.

Snoopy

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #546 on: April 06, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »

You know, Bob, I do agree with you that Danny was more than possibly in a relationship with Brandy before the end of his marriage, No proof, but things just don't look right, and I seldom make such statement and never worng when I do. 

That being said, what good is it almost five years down the road?  He is now married to Brandy, to divorce her would make the situation no better, just a bigger mess.  So at this point, he did it, and seems to have gotten away with it, but we all know that Danny is answerable to God for his sins just like everyone else.  It makes absolutely no sense to beat this dead horse nailing down all these timelines.  Danny will never tell you if he and Brandy were having an affair.  He has got his story and he is sticking to it, lie, though it may be.  What can you do?  GC is not going to do a thing about, as you already see.  I was all for finding the truth about someone who is so often the face of adventism to many, but now it is just obsessive to still try worry about this.  It's done, and we don't know that Danny and Brandy have not asked forgiveness(if nexcessary) and received that forgivess from God(at which time we know that He remembers them no more, casts them into the depths of the sea, as far as the east is from the west, etc.), None of us need to go scuba diving to dig them up.  Let it go!

But ---
are you really honestly saying that a divorce in June of '04 and a remarriage in March of '06 causes you to raise your eyebrows, or indicates adultery to you --or that the difference in ages does so?

It's not that simple.

First of all, Danny started rearranging his business affairs to exclude Linda by around April 2003. Why?

Second, Danny was involved with Brandy before his remarriage, though he denied it.

So we ought to nail down the earliest date Danny definitely had a girlfriend. The closer one gets to the divorce with that date, the more suspicious it becomes.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #547 on: April 07, 2009, 03:21:43 AM »

You know, Bob, I do agree with you that Danny was more than possibly in a relationship with Brandy before the end of his marriage, No proof, but things just don't look right, and I seldom make such statement and never worng when I do. 

That being said, what good is it almost five years down the road?  He is now married to Brandy, to divorce her would make the situation no better, just a bigger mess.  So at this point, he did it, and seems to have gotten away with it, but we all know that Danny is answerable to God for his sins just like everyone else.  It makes absolutely no sense to beat this dead horse nailing down all these timelines.  Danny will never tell you if he and Brandy were having an affair.  He has got his story and he is sticking to it, lie, though it may be.  What can you do?  GC is not going to do a thing about, as you already see.  I was all for finding the truth about someone who is so often the face of adventism to many, but now it is just obsessive to still try worry about this.  It's done, and we don't know that Danny and Brandy have not asked forgiveness(if nexcessary) and received that forgivess from God(at which time we know that He remembers them no more, casts them into the depths of the sea, as far as the east is from the west, etc.), None of us need to go scuba diving to dig them up.  Let it go!

You know Dear Jesus, that you promised all sins to be forgiven if we repent and ask. You have promised us that. We can always rely on your promises. So someone needs to especially ask forgiveness for a situation that you know that one knowingly outright sinned. You see that someone had very little money to buy that really nice car that you know they wanted and needed. They know it was wrong but they as a thief does, went and stole the car. Now, they say they are really sorry that all went down. But you know Jesus they are enjoying, and comfortable sporting off that new car. So knowing that your forgiveness is in all sins, They shall keep the car. You are so good Jesus that you made a loop hole for them!! Aren't we humans so smart to use Gods promises against Him to get what we want??

I sure hope Bob does not let this go as this portrays the face of Adventism that is also stolen for a non denominational claimed-- plea to gain the pew money from the Remnant. On a much bigger scale maybe you ought to attend a tea party on the 15th of April and get to understand more about the agenda of thievery.  :usa:   unless Star Wars is on that day.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:06:54 AM by tinka »

Pat Williams

« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2009, 04:22:01 AM »

The divorce in Guam was final in June, '04 but then Linda contested it in IL, correct?  Could DS have remarried during that time or did he have to wait for an answer from the IL court.  If he had to wait then is it possible that that is the reason for the time period between divorce and remarriage?

It does not appear anyone here is willing to answer you, so I will.

Yes, the divorce was final in June of 2004.

Yes, Linda Shelton filed to contest the Guam divorce she had consented to. She filed that case in February of 2005 in order to refile for a divorce from Danny Shelton in the Illinois court as part of her property case.

The Court ruled that she had no grounds to contest it and upheld the validity of the Guam divorce.

No, Danny Shelton did not have to wait for the ruling of the Illinois court. He could have legally remarried at anytime after the June 2004 divorce. Whether that would have been during the eight months before Linda Shelton attempted to contest the divorce, or at anytime after she tried to do so.

I hope this has been helpful.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 04:27:55 AM by 3ABN_Defender »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2009, 04:47:16 AM »

3abn defender,

Hmm,
Since when does courts always want to hear and rule on truth? Outside of mainland courts seems to run a little like the Natalie Holloway case. Escape to the best possible place for first preference was essential for DS. Why do you defend and cover what you do not know 100% sure facts of the proof of adultery on Linda's part?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 04:56:03 AM by tinka »

Pat Williams

« Reply #550 on: April 07, 2009, 04:59:57 AM »

3abn defender,

Hmm,
Since when does courts always want to hear and rule on truth. Outside of mainland courts seems to run a little like the Natalie Holloway case. Escape to the best possible place for first preference was essential for DS. Why do you defend and cover what you do not know 100% sure facts?

To the contrary. I am speaking only of what I know to be 100% true and have personal knowledge of.

I understand that the truth is not always convenient to those who disagree with it.

You or anyone else may order records from the Franklin County courthouse and verify all that I have posted.

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL028015J&ocl=IL028015J,2005D30,IL028015JL2005D30P1

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #551 on: April 07, 2009, 05:27:49 AM »

To the contrary. I am speaking only of what I know to be 100% true and have personal knowledge of.

I understand that the truth is not always convenient to those who disagree with it.

You or anyone else may order records from the Franklin County courthouse and verify all that I have posted.

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_information.jsp?court=IL028015J&ocl=IL028015J,2005D30,IL028015JL2005D30P1
[/quote]

One discrepency I would have on this statement is that Danny waited because he was not sure how the court would rule after Linda contested. and before I go to this link to read or reread as not sure I have not already. I appreciate you putting something new up if I haven't. Will this link prove adultery? You see I can only determine discernment's with facts. Too bad that all do not feel the same as so far it is all hearsay unless proof is posted so all can come to same conclusion. DS had the first responsibility of showing proof since he was the first  accuser.  I am going to link

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #552 on: April 07, 2009, 05:41:07 AM »

3abn defender,

Yes, you spoke details of divorce 100%. My question is proof of adultery? Seems it will take some time to go through this link and subscribe to it. Is the adultery part proved in this link? just asking to save me a little time.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #553 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:23 AM »

First of all, Danny put the matter into the lawsuit, thus requesting me to investigate and question at least until the legal process is fully completed.

Second, if Danny had truly repented for what he has done, he would have either stepped down or brought Linda back. If he can still be there after everything, there is no basis for saying that Linda can't be there. And what organization would retain an individual after he did everything Danny has done?

Third, last I knew, Danny was still trying to hide his assets and income from Linda in her marital property case.

Fourth, to my knowledge, Danny is still appearing on my neighbors' TV's. If he is going to come into my community like that regardless of all that he has done, I have a right to speak up about my concerns.

Pat Williams

« Reply #554 on: April 07, 2009, 06:42:22 AM »

Third, last I knew, Danny was still trying to hide his assets and income from Linda in her marital property case.

The Franklin county court records only indicate sanctions issued against Linda Shelton on 04/11/07 isn't that correct?

If what you claim is the truth, and can be proven, then why haven't Linda's lawyers brought a motion for sanctions against Danny Shelton, and been granted that by the court?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up