Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Russian problem  (Read 15050 times)

Donna

Re: The Russian problem
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 03:09:06 AM »

I believe that those who read what both you and I wrote and heard Elder C. D. Brooks will understand and especially that we are all blessed to have the Lord as our Kinsman.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 07:04:03 AM »

Donna,
Everyone can always go to God as a Kinsman, but never on our terms but His. and the word is always if, if you follow him, if you love him, if you serve him, if you believe in Him. if you trust Him. And why not on His terms as He is our Creator. It takes choice in the whole matter.  I am a little week in all things but know the rules with no ifs and ands about it. I just try each day and and cannot see how people can live with cover up when God sees all. A believer would have to be almost ignorant in the mind or something wrong mentally to do cover up and still claim innocent. You know one is wrong!! EGW says that when many people see and many people can detect wrong you need to head in that direction if your head does not make good discision. (Not exatly in those words but implying that)

I watch all the good speakers but not on DS turf. I hope that Hope channel takes over. I just was able to get it and now enjoying it.

I have been completely out of SDA programing on tv for a couple of years time. Were you saying Brooks the father or the son was speaking?  I used to have the 3abn dish and paid for it when it was turned off from viewing.

GRAT

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:10 AM »

Hope everyone watched the opening night of campmeeting at 3abn. The Shelton and Gilley families did congregational songs and then the 5 Shelton siblings did a song. Pastor CD Brooks had the sermon and it was fantastic. You could see all the audience shots and the place was packed. Unusual for a wednesday night. By Sabbath it will be standing room only!

What does this have to do with the Topic.  And Bob is always being accused of changing the subject, is this not your tactic or are you just trying to slip in a commercial for their campmeeting?   :hamster:

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45:23 AM »

I have been wondering about all these "Holy is Danny" people.  Could it be because they are with Danny in the "Big Black Hole" safe trying to get out without getting caught red handed as Danny did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

I have been wondering about all these "Holy is Danny" people.  Could it be because they are with Danny in the "Big Black Hole" safe trying to get out without getting caught red handed as Danny did?

You know Fran, I've looked back and for some odd reason I'm not finding where anyone said Danny was or is holy. Could you show me where you found  where someone said this?  I don't know ??? where to find it--I've looked and looked.  Unless you can show me where someone who supports 3ABN said this, I'm afraid your "wondering" is incorrect. I certainly don't know anyone who supports 3ABN who thinks Danny is Holy.  :dunno:

anyman

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:11 AM »

Fran,

Since YouTube appears to be a reliable source for analogy or metaphor, this one might be accurately titled "The Way to Tear Down a Ministry by "Rob"bert"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyqk8YuZpI

- anyman

christined

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

It wasn't false information that Linda was abruptly and entirely removed from 3ABN. And that we know from just being viewers of 3ABN.  And that attempts to stifle Linda's ministry came from those involved at 3ABN.  And now Danny is back going strong in public view, along with Brandy.  So disgusting.  God can still bless His Word as it goes out, but that doesn't mean we have to accept the wrongs that are done at 3ABN.  I also watch Hope and LLBN.  What a blessing they are. 

Donna

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »

Tinka,
I can see why you may be confused. Since you did not quote what was said and the context of each is omitted we only have how you as an individual chose to understand and present them for your own benefit and/or agenda. I am sorry but we see too much of that and it really isn't acceptable except by the very few who do that. 

I have heard Elder C.D. Brooks speak for many years and did not know he had a son who spoke also. Actually I was not talking about the speaker alone but about the whole 2 hours of programing. All was spiritually uplifting.

Tinka
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:05:09 AM »
(Never be a follower. Especially when there is hardly no standing room!!)

Reply #16 on: Today at 08:04:03 AM »
EGW says that when many people see and many people can detect wrong you need to head in that direction if your head does not make good discision. (Not exatly in those words but implying that)

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »

Donna,
When I have to prove something official I can, I have the whole White Estate Library on my computer plus read each book cover to cover and underlined and summarized each with in the book and can reach anything when I want to quote at any time. I also know when a quote is misdone or worded wrong from immediate usage when important. It would do no good on here as I have already learned as then it starts a whole different thing on the usage of EGW and I mostly refrain from giving those downers of her the opportunity. So you won't see but abbreviated comment so that they can come back on me just like you just did. It is not long before each poster has defined their belief, where they are at and can discern which side they protect with closed eyes and ears.  The Reformers often and as much as they can mix the quotes to their own beliefs.
I do not have my own agenda when my own agenda was to further the work of the message through 3abn with donations and then to see what rolls out of it from there much to my dismay and anger.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »

Hey Anyman

This must be your training video to prepare your crew to spread falsehoods so quickly!  Amazing!  However, I am not into that!  So, you guys continue on perfecting the task!

All the evidence is out there for the world to see!  You guys refuse to read the writing on the wall!  Y'all still think Danny is still the king.  It makes me wonder what he is blackmailing you for!

I have been reading and reading.  "Pride goeth before the fall!"    Watch out!  Make sure it doesn't fall on you! 

Fran,

Since YouTube appears to be a reliable source for analogy or metaphor, this one might be accurately titled "The Way to Tear Down a Ministry by "Rob"bert"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyqk8YuZpI

- anyman

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »

You know Fran, I've looked back and for some odd reason I'm not finding where anyone said Danny was or is holy. Could you show me where you found  where someone said this?  I don't know ??? where to find it--I've looked and looked.  Unless you can show me where someone who supports 3ABN said this, I'm afraid your "wondering" is incorrect. I certainly don't know anyone who supports 3ABN who thinks Danny is Holy.  :dunno:

Really? Looked and looked? According to the times on the posts, assuming you had begun your research at the instant Fran posted, you would have had only 1 hour, 4 minutes and 30 seconds to "look and look."

You could earn big bucks as a researcher with skills like that.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »

Just doing some figuring here. At present, there are 14664 posts on AdventTalk. Junebug says she "looked and looked" for someone saying Danny is holy.

Now then. There was a total of 3870 seconds in elapsed time between when Fran posted and Junebug responded. That means Junebug had .26 seconds to review each post. That's almost 4 posts per second! (That is, or course, assuming that AdventTalk was the only forum she researched.)

We truly have a "human search engine" among us!
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

anyman

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

This might be a reasonable post if it weren't out of whack.

1. Junebug would have only had to search through the posts of those who support/defend 3ABN since that is where one might find someone making a comment like the one Fran used and Junebug challenged.

Now let's just for arguments sake say that half of all posts were written by those attacking and half by those defending. That would mean she would have had to search only 7,332 posts. Now this would mean that she had .53 seconds to review each post.

However, you need to take another 69 posts off the total she had to review, as she knew she did not use the phrase. So now the total is 7,263 which would have given her, again, .52 seconds per post.

2. We all know that the balance of posting is certainly balanced to the attackers side. So, conservatively, let's take 2,000 off the total she had to review. Now we are at 5,263. Now she has .72 seconds to review each post.

3. Let's take off a reasonable amount for the very short 1 - 3 sentence posts, another 1,000. So now there are 4,263 posts to look at, now it's .91 seconds per post.

4. Now toss in the fact that Junebug probably has read all of the posts by the defenders more than once and is probably familiar with a number of them and we are probably down to 100 posts that she would have had to review to refresh her memory. So, she would have had 39 seconds for each post, leaving her enough time to go get a nice frozen confection from the freezer and return to write her post to Fran.

- anyman

Just doing some figuring here. At present, there are 14664 posts on AdventTalk. Junebug says she "looked and looked" for someone saying Danny is holy.

Now then. There was a total of 3870 seconds in elapsed time between when Fran posted and Junebug responded. That means Junebug had .26 seconds to review each post. That's almost 4 posts per second! (That is, or course, assuming that AdventTalk was the only forum she researched.)

We truly have a "human search engine" among us!

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

This is hilarious!

I never said anyone said Danny was Holy!  That is what "I" said!  You guys are defending a liar!  It is one of his cherished sins!  How can I say that?  Because he repeatedly lies!

You guys think he is exempt from the ten commandments!  He has been lying and cheating so long he even believes his own lies.

Now, let's get back to the reason we are here!

Why aren't there any financial statements from Russia, Australia, and all the other facilities run by 3ABN?  You have done your Delbert run, but now you need to get back to the topic and tell us why the financial statements are still missing?  Why is  there no accounting for those facilities!  I believe there needs to be an accounting as soon as possible.  Why would Danny hide that from the financial statements for all these years.

In my opinion, Danny found a black hole to take from!  Yet you guy's hold him above accountability!  You guys are beyond help.   Surely you must be drawing from the same Black Hole, or  Danny has something to blackmail you for!  That is my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »

Sam, I watched it and it was wonderful. I have been blessed for having watched it. For those who did not hear Elder Brooks please try to hear it at another time. You will rejoice that you did.

Tinka, It is very sad to read negative talk about the Lord's work. You didn't even hear Elder Brooks message or you would not have said what you did. Would you have said the same thing when the followers of Jesus Christ all came together to hear His message? Standing in the judgement may find you in horror at hearing your own words against the Lord and His Kinsmen.

HA!  Are you KIDDING?  If he is going to teach me to act like some of you folks I don't want anything to do with it.

By the way, Donna - nice hair.  You too, Cindy.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:37:15 PM by Snoopy »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up