Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Subpoena Prompts CALL TO ACTION!  (Read 47691 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: Subpoena Prompts CALL TO ACTION!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

Good question!

I wonder if Bob, Gailon, or Gregory, or even Calvin himself can answer that one for us?

It is somewhat different here, seeing it is Bluehost that was served and not Advent Talk itself.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

I have sent two emails to abuse@bluehost.com but have yet to receive a response.

Calvin announces on BSDA that he has hired a lawyer and that he is resisting the subpoena. Great! How do we tackle it here?

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

I have sent two emails to abuse@bluehost.com but have yet to receive a response.

Calvin announces on BSDA that he has hired a lawyer and that he is resisting the subpoena. Great! How do we tackle it here?

I have also sent an email to abuse@bluehost.com a few days ago and have not received a response.

Sister

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

How many are responding to the abuse e-mail. I am getting mine ready to send. Any advice on specifics to use

Bonnie
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 09:25:09 PM »

Provide Calvin with every inch of support to which he is entitled, including the raising of funds!!!. If you have a common interest, you form a common bond and put your resources together to challenge every invasion of constitutional right.

And publicize the insidious process that 3ABN has undertaken. Give them all the publicity they deserve.

Get organized, folks...stand shoulder to shoulder and march straight ahead!!! Let the reserves watch the flanks. They obviously cannot stand the heat. SO...TURN IT UP TEN NOTCHES FOR EVERY ONE!!! That means you are twenty behind!!!

There time is coming!!! Each and every one!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »

It sounds like Calvin is already getting donations for his legal expenses!

As far as publicizing the 3ABN processes,we appear to be doing that successfully enough to cause their subpoena lists to materialize!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »

Just a suggestion. To raise money for those that are naed in the subpoena. I don't really have a dog in this fight in the sense of having any type of information stated or implied so am not really concerned about that, but others obviously have taken a strong stand.
I have been an ebay seller for years. I hear it works well for DS and 3ABN if correct.
All of us that may not have a lot of surplus cash do have a surprising number of items laying around our homes. Things we don't use but hang onto. Even for the members here to purchase items they may need and are going to buy.

A ebay seller account can be opend quickly. The process is not difficult and all proceeds,less seller fees can go directly to aid those that are now under attack. If you are upfront with description and prompt in delivery and communication,and list useful needed items, ebay can be lucrative.

For anyone that would be interested and feel this may be feasible and lacks the knowledge of how to, I will be glad to help walk you thru it.

Christian books, home school curriculum,good quality children's clothes at a reasonable price,women's clothing, many times the larger sizes, any type of collectibles, DVD's you no longer want or would be willing to sel ETC.

A member of C/A sells many EW books, a lot of older ones and from what I can see does rather well
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 10:44:46 AM »

Just to clarify, when I say I don't have a dog in this fight, I am speaking strictly about personal information concerning 3ABN. I do not appreciate my name on the subpoena, just because someone wants to find out my ip and if in fact I may be posting under another name.
Random invasion and what appears to be a fishing expediation is a "dog in this fight"

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

A ebay seller account can be opend quickly. The process is not difficult and all proceeds, less seller fees can go directly to aid those that are now under attack.

For anyone that would be interested and feel this may be feasible and lacks the knowledge of how to, I will be glad to help walk you thru it.

Thanks, bonnie, for offering that help!

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 12:34:28 AM »

File a motion to quash in Utah or a motion for a protective order in Massachusetts, if BlueHost is not resisting the subpoena.

That would hardly be feasible where I am would it? I'm a long way away from those places. Oh well! Nothing to lose sleep over.  :scratch:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

I wonder if Bob Pickle will be informed if and when the subpoena info is sent out by BlueHost.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 03:46:24 PM »

I wonder if anybody will be informed if and when the subpoena info is sent out by BlueHost.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 07:10:27 PM »

I wonder if anybody will be informed if and when the subpoena info is sent out by BlueHost.

I wonder if I will be informed that subpoenas were issued???

Gailon Arthur Joy

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 09:02:40 PM »

Are you supposed to be informed, Gailon?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »

They must now feel the full weight of every available due process to bring the weight of the law upon them. Every available and legitimate process must be used to bring justice to the victims and their claims, regardless of the cost to 3ABN. 3ABN continues to coddle and support this conduct and, unfortunately,
must learn the price that this must neccasarily inflict.

And we must preserve the absolute rights implicit in the First Amendment!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Good point, Gailon!

Where is the new kinder, gentler 3ABN as it is said to be under Elder James Gilley?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up