Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Has 3ABN been cleared of all wrongdoing?  (Read 51880 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Has 3ABN been cleared of all wrongdoing?
« on: June 30, 2008, 11:05:58 AM »

The announcement from 3ABN defenders that the IRS has cleared 3ABN from financial wrongdoing has been accompanied by the proposition that this should now also invalidate other allegations that have been raised against Danny Shelton/3ABN.

Assuming for the moment that Danny Shelton/3ABN have done nothing wrong in the financial area (which some say is not the case, IRS notwithstanding), what about the other allegations?

3ABN has never expressed contrition over the actions of Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy Shelton, alleged molestor of young males, who continues to appear in 3ABN musical features, accompanying on the keyboard more young males.

3ABN continues to harbor and promote within its management known spousal abusers.

3ABN operatives continue to oppose Linda Shelton's ministry for no apparent reason except that of malice.

Addendum: 

Considering the above, one would also have to ask:  Why does the Seventh-day Adventist church leadership continue to promote and sanction 3ABN activities?  
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
Re: Has 3ABN been cleared of all wrongdoing?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:08:32 AM »

I'm personally not buying this "all clear" thing. I have no reason to.
"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »

Is it possible this is the IRS version of settling out of court as in lawsuits?? No one has to admit to anything.

Our tax attorney, prior IRS auditor had told us that no one is ever found 100% in a Total Compliance audit or criminal tax investigation. Deals can be struck.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Sam

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 11:33:02 AM »

The announcement from 3ABN defenders that the IRS has cleared 3ABN from financial wrongdoing has been accompanied by the proposition that this should now also invalidate other allegations that have been raised against Danny Shelton/3ABN.

Assuming for the moment that Danny Shelton/3ABN have done nothing wrong in the financial area (which some say is not the case, IRS notwithstanding), what about the other allegations?

3ABN has never expressed contrition over the actions of Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy Shelton, alleged molestor of young males, who continues to appear in 3ABN musical features, accompanying on the keyboard more young males.

3ABN continues to harbor and promote within its management known spousal abusers.

3ABN operatives continue to oppose Linda Shelton's ministry for no apparent reason except that of malice.

Addendum: 

Considering the above, one would also have to ask:  Why does the Seventh-day Adventist church leadership continue to promote and sanction 3ABN activities?  

Spousal abusers?  Who said?  We know who said.  The same person that delivered a lot of the financial mismanagement stories.  Artiste, shouldn't you think twice about your accusations in light of your own troubles?  After all, this 3abn stuff is all speculation and nothing has been proven. Not the case where you are concerned.  I wonder how many more of the accusers are hiding their own pasts?  It's not as if your identities are secret anymore, they aren't.  Certainly all your allegations, defamation, and heresay has been written in a public forum for all to see. When you write something about someone that isn't true, that is defamation.  If it is true, that is another story.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 11:38:33 AM »

Is it possible this is the IRS version of settling out of court as in lawsuits?? No one has to admit to anything.

Our tax attorney, prior IRS auditor had told us that no one is ever found 100% in a Total Compliance audit or criminal tax investigation. Deals can be struck.

I believe the 3ABN defenders' reasoning as to the fact that no deal had been struck came from Ronnie Shelton's e-mail which they stated mentioned no such deal.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

Spousal abusers?  Who said? We know who said.  The same person that delivered a lot of the financial mismanagement stories.  Artiste, shouldn't you think twice about your accusations in light of your own troubles?  After all, this 3abn stuff is all speculation and nothing has been proven. Not the case where you are concerned.  I wonder how many more of the accusers are hiding their own pasts?  It's not as if your identities are secret anymore, they aren't.  Certainly all your allegations, defamation, and heresay has been written in a public forum for all to see. When you write something about someone that isn't true, that is defamation.  If it is true, that is another story.

Are you sure you know who said?

In light of "my own troubles", perhaps you should look further into who said what regarding spousal abuse.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »

Did you accept that statement from your tax attorney as factual?

If 3ABN is indeed found to be in total compliance, and it's found no deals were struck, would you consider this due to the Lord's leading, and accept it?

Or will you continue to look for excuses or justifications for how 3ABN can still be at fault yet declared exonerated?

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »

Spousal abusers?  Who said? We know who said.  The same person that delivered a lot of the financial mismanagement stories.  Artiste, shouldn't you think twice about your accusations in light of your own troubles?  After all, this 3abn stuff is all speculation and nothing has been proven. Not the case where you are concerned.  I wonder how many more of the accusers are hiding their own pasts?  It's not as if your identities are secret anymore, they aren't.  Certainly all your allegations, defamation, and heresay has been written in a public forum for all to see. When you write something about someone that isn't true, that is defamation.  If it is true, that is another story.

Are you sure you know who said?

In light of "my own troubles", perhaps you should look further into who said what regarding spousal abuse.

Maybe you would be willing to explain where and with who and how that can be done?

I am willing to ask and check things out.

Please feel free to email me or send me a pm, if you don't want to post about it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 02:33:36 PM by Nosir Myzing »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 01:14:58 PM »

Did you accept that statement from your tax attorney as factual?

If 3ABN is indeed found to be in total compliance, and it's found no deals were struck, would you consider this due to the Lord's leading, and accept it?

Or will you continue to look for excuses or justifications for how 3ABN can still be at fault yet declared exonerated?

The problem with the stated premise is manyfold, not the least of which is the state tax case that points out a number of issues and documents these. In addition, we have the statements of 3ABN's own former General Counsel that point to clear issues.

But, last but not least is the documentation we already have and the documentation they are in pitched battles to prevent us from getting
our hands on as evidence.

SO, something just does not add up here and only time and REAL evidence will tell the entire tale.

Gailon Arthur Joy
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 01:19:01 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

guide4him

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »

This Jubilation and praises and happy talk remind me of a program I watched several months ago.  :rabbit:

There was jubilation,  :rabbit:praises and lots of happy talk with everyone from the board members surrounding Danny Shelton in the middle and Doug Batchelor on Danny's side. They announced the joining of the two ministries of 3ABN and Amazing Facts. I also remember receiving in the mail the 3ABN World magazine that also included in very small letters I think was on the upper right hand corner "Amazing Facts" with it's own font.

Of course this is only my surmising, false statement and twisting of facts and nasty rumors.  My witness cannot be verified. I am considered a Pathalogical Liar.

Sam

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

I believe the 3ABN defenders' reasoning as to the fact that no deal had been struck came from Ronnie Shelton's e-mail which they stated mentioned no such deal.

My sources tell me there were no deals, negotiations or settlements.  Just an official notice of clean financial records. End of story.

So on your point that you were told no one is every found 100% in compliance....well, that just confirms what we are saying. It is a miracle from God. No doubt He is using it to try and change the evil surmisings about His ministry.  Only those filled with hate will ignore His handiwork.

Habanero

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »

My sources tell me there were no deals, negotiations or settlements.  Just an official notice of clean financial records. End of story.

So on your point that you were told no one is every found 100% in compliance....well, that just confirms what we are saying. It is a miracle from God. No doubt He is using it to try and change the evil surmisings about His ministry.  Only those filled with hate will ignore His handiwork.

Guess the record will be the one and only thing to tell the truth that little question in a credible manner if 3ABN allows the official paperwork to be made public.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »

So, when are you reposting your revised 990's to bring them into compliance??? And you are telling me the feds are telling the State they were all wet?

SAM, go back and check those sources!!! Need Carol Maces' number? Probably better luck getting a response from the US Attorney and can't wait to see those letters!!!

If I need to go and Kiss the popes ring and pay pennance on the stairs I need to know as soon as possible. I'll even let you take pictures!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Guess the record will be the one and only thing to tell the truth that little question in a credible manner if 3ABN allows the official paperwork to be made public.

What paperwork? You mean the evidence against Linda? Today was the 30th and still nothing proving Linda ever did a thing wrong. And this was there timetable. Now it is four plus years and they are still claiming an obvious fabrication.

Don't expect 3ABN to produce paperwork without a court order. WE HAVE CERTAINLY LEARNED THAT!!!!

But then, MAYBE it just simply does not exist. What do you think Habenero???

Gailon Arthur Joy

anyman

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

For someone who claims to have such a grasp on the law and insight into how governmental agencies operate it is strange that you just can't grasp (or maybe you just like the bliss of ignoring it) the idea that the IRS found nothing wrong with the financial dealings and supporting documents they obtained from 3ABN and Danny Shelton.

Now, you can continue to hide behind the thin veil of "knowing it all" but it is growing more thread bare as the days pass . . . wonder how you will respond when the other shoe drops and you are left with nothing to support you and the people you have used to get to this point no longer stand at your side . . .

So, when are you reposting your revised 990's to bring them into compliance??? And you are telling me the feds are telling the State they were all wet?

SAM, go back and check those sources!!! Need Carol Maces' number? Probably better luck getting a response from the US Attorney and can't wait to see those letters!!!

If I need to go and Kiss the popes ring and pay pennance on the stairs I need to know as soon as possible. I'll even let you take pictures!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up