Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Has 3ABN been cleared of all wrongdoing?  (Read 51960 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Has 3ABN been cleared of all wrongdoing?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

. . . wonder how you will respond when the other shoe drops and you are left with nothing to support you and the people you have used to get to this point no longer stand at your side . . .

Is this what you think, anyman?

You don't believe that others have reason to continue the battle against 3ABN wrongdoing themselves?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

So on your point that you were told no one is every found 100% in compliance....well, that just confirms what we are saying. It is a miracle from God...Only those filled with hate will ignore His handiwork.

Interesting.

Is this another "3ABN Miracle Story"?

Are you saying that the only way 3ABN could have passed an IRS investigation was through a miracle from God?

Habanero

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 09:33:57 PM »

For someone who claims to have such a grasp on the law and insight into how governmental agencies operate it is strange that you just can't grasp (or maybe you just like the bliss of ignoring it) the idea that the IRS found nothing wrong with the financial dealings and supporting documents they obtained from 3ABN and Danny Shelton.

The documents will tell. I guess we have all seen about as much twisting and spinning as we can stomach. Show us the documents.

Habanero

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 09:40:55 PM »

So on your point that you were told no one is every found 100% in compliance....well, that just confirms what we are saying. It is a miracle from God...Only those filled with hate will ignore His handiwork.

Interesting.

Are you saying that the only way 3ABN could have passed an IRS investigation was through a miracle from God?

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

anyman

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »

You have no authority to demand to see them . . . who do you fancy yourself to be? It is amazing that a small - and getting smaller - group of disgruntled continue to think they have a right to demand and receive a private viewing of the evidence. You ask for it hoping 3ABN will acquiesce to your demands whereby you can try and PR the situation into your terms before anyone else has the chance to see and understand.

There are legal proceedings and the constant demands to see the evidence are A.) a totally naive understanding of how legal proceedings flow or B.) an arrogant perception of your personal importance.

There is a law suit. Because of that all evidence will be held and used at the appropriate time. Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy may think he deserves it now - but the FRoCP outline when and how he will receive it . . . even though he considers himself above the rule of law. But remember, there is another shoe waiting to drop . . . will it seal the case against or for Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy and his comrade Mr. Robert Pickle?

God reveals all in His own time. He reveled to you that the financial accusations against 3ABN and Danny were factually challenged and baseless. He reveled that 3ABN and Danny and the BoD are still safely held in His hand as His work is accomplished through this powerful ministry.

If it was missed . . . according to all the information out there 3ABN and Danny were given a clean bill of health . . . no requests to resubmit, no demands to make changes, no settlements, no arrangements . . . just a simple, honest evaluation of the records (100,000+) an acknowledgment that federal tax payer dollars were wasted . . . lots of them, lots and lots of them . . . Wonder if anyone feels a need to apologize for being part and parcel to this needless expenditure of federal tax dollars?

The documents will tell. I guess we have all seen about as much twisting and spinning as we can stomach. Show us the documents.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »

anyman, I understand from hints, innuendos, and outright statements from you, Sam and Ian, that you are targeting me.

...I take that as a compliment...it means I must be doing something right.

anyman

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »

No targeting is going on . . . if what has been said hits home, well then, it hits home . . . if someone accidentally comes across publications that provide information about the players in the big picture . . . there is a gravy that works on the gander and goose . . . Maybe you want to PM me with your concerns or accusations . . .

anyman, I understand from hints, innuendos, and outright statements from you, Sam and Ian, that you are targeting me.

...I take that as a compliment...it means I must be doing something right.

Ozzie

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 11:00:58 PM »

Interesting.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Ozzie

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

Interesting.

You have no authority to demand to see them . . . who do you fancy yourself to be? It is amazing that a small - and getting smaller - group of disgruntled continue to think they have a right to demand and receive a private viewing of the evidence. You ask for it hoping 3ABN will acquiesce to your demands whereby you can try and PR the situation into your terms before anyone else has the chance to see and understand.

There are legal proceedings and the constant demands to see the evidence are A.) a totally naive understanding of how legal proceedings flow or B.) an arrogant perception of your personal importance.

There is a law suit. Because of that all evidence will be held and used at the appropriate time. Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy may think he deserves it now - but the FRoCP outline when and how he will receive it . . . even though he considers himself above the rule of law. But remember, there is another shoe waiting to drop . . . will it seal the case against or for Mr. Gailon Arthur Joy and his comrade Mr. Robert Pickle?

God reveals all in His own time. He reveled to you that the financial accusations against 3ABN and Danny were factually challenged and baseless. He reveled that 3ABN and Danny and the BoD are still safely held in His hand as His work is accomplished through this powerful ministry.

He sure does. There is still a day of reckoning ahead, for those who have tried to cover up so much.

If it was missed . . . according to all the information out there 3ABN and Danny were given a clean bill of health . . . no requests to resubmit, no demands to make changes, no settlements, no arrangements . . . just a simple, honest evaluation of the records (100,000+) an acknowledgment that federal tax payer dollars were wasted . . . lots of them, lots and lots of them . . . [b]Wonder if anyone feels a need to apologize for being part and parcel to this needless expenditure of federal tax dollars?[/b]

I doubt it. Is Danny/3abn prepared to apologise for using those donations to the Gospel Ministry, for a law suite instead?

As Habanero says above "Show us the documents"
Ozzie

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
~ Frank Sculley.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »

God reveals all in His own time. He revealed to you that the financial accusations against 3ABN and Danny were factually challenged and baseless. He revealed that 3ABN and Danny and the BoD are still safely held in His hand as His work is accomplished through this powerful ministry.

Time will show what God has or has not revealed.

Habanero

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 01:37:54 AM »

If it was missed . . . according to all the information out there 3ABN and Danny were given a clean bill of health . . . no requests to resubmit, no demands to make changes, no settlements, no arrangements . . . just a simple, honest evaluation of the records (100,000+) an acknowledgment that federal tax payer dollars were wasted . . . lots of them, lots and lots of them . . . Wonder if anyone feels a need to apologize for being part and parcel to this needless expenditure of federal tax dollars?

I fancy myself to be no one but me. When it comes to demanding documents or proof of anything I would guess I have no more authority than you do. You claim to know why I ask for it and proceed to state your personal opinions as fact. At what point did I tell you the things you attribute as my reasons for asking? Or are you making up stories and spreading rumors that you emphatically state as fact? At what point did I demand a private viewing of "the evidence?" Where did you come up with that? That is, in fact, most assuredly NOT what I want.

So expressing the desire to see evidence as opposed to believing whatever rumors and hearsay is spread on the internet is a reflection of an arrogant perception of personal importance? I am surpised that you see it that way. In my opinion the desire to see proof of what you are told to believe is healthy.

God has certainly not revealed anything to me about 3ABN's status a a paragon of fiscal cleanliness. Opinions expressed by friends of 3ABN on the internet are interesting, and I assume that they bear a certain amount of truth, but they are not divine revelation, in my opinion.

If the IRS investigation of 3ABN is at an end, then I am glad that at least one portion of the drama has concluded. How that actually came about, I don't know, but again, you can say what you have heard from whoever your sources are, but I will consider it hearsay until I see something to substantiate it. And I am sure you will do the same with Gailon, Bob, and many others. It is natural and healthy. Questioning is a good thing and is a part of free society that I appreciate.

Fair Havens

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 04:54:43 AM »

Posted by: Habanero
If the IRS investigation of 3ABN is at an end, then I am glad that at least one portion of the drama has concluded.  itHow that actually came about, I don't know, but again, you can say what you have heard from whoever your sources are, but I will consider it hearsay until I see something to substantiate it. And I am sure you will do the same with Gailon, Bob, and many others. It is natural and healthy. Questioning is a good thing and is a part of free society that I appreciate.

:TY: That is a reasonable position which I identify with. The Apostle said, "I will not believe unless I see..."

=====

Edited to correct formatting error only.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:40:07 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »

The announcement from 3ABN defenders that the IRS has cleared 3ABN from financial wrongdoing has been accompanied by the proposition that this should now also invalidate other allegations that have been raised against Danny Shelton/3ABN.

Assuming for the moment that Danny Shelton/3ABN have done nothing wrong in the financial area (which some say is not the case, IRS notwithstanding), what about the other allegations?

3ABN has never expressed contrition over the actions of Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy Shelton, alleged molestor of young males, who continues to appear in 3ABN musical features, accompanying on the keyboard more young males.

3ABN continues to harbor and promote within its management known spousal abusers.

3ABN operatives continue to oppose Linda Shelton's ministry for no apparent reason except that of malice.

Addendum: 

Considering the above, one would also have to ask:  Why does the Seventh-day Adventist church leadership continue to promote and sanction 3ABN activities?  
Hmmm. No one seems to want to address the highlighted issue. Did you notice that, Artiste?
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Child_of_God

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 08:07:01 AM »

What happened to anyman\'s post that was #25 last night? Today post #25 is habanero instead.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 08:14:25 AM »

The announcement from 3ABN defenders that the IRS has cleared 3ABN from financial wrongdoing has been accompanied by the proposition that this should now also invalidate other allegations that have been raised against Danny Shelton/3ABN.

Assuming for the moment that Danny Shelton/3ABN have done nothing wrong in the financial area (which some say is not the case, IRS notwithstanding), what about the other allegations?

3ABN has never expressed contrition over the actions of Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy Shelton, alleged molestor of young males, who continues to appear in 3ABN musical features, accompanying on the keyboard more young males.

3ABN continues to harbor and promote within its management known spousal abusers.

3ABN operatives continue to oppose Linda Shelton's ministry for no apparent reason except that of malice.

Addendum: 

Considering the above, one would also have to ask:  Why does the Seventh-day Adventist church leadership continue to promote and sanction 3ABN activities?  
Hmmm. No one seems to want to address the highlighted issue. Did you notice that, Artiste?

I do notice that, Duane.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up