Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "Why are you still under a gag order?"  (Read 8902 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
"Why are you still under a gag order?"
« on: January 09, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »

A friend of mine called me up today and asked, "If they dropped the lawsuit, why are you two guys still under a gag order?"

Anyone know?

Emma

Re: "Why are you still under a gag order?"
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:22 PM »

Can you ask the court why?  Or how long it continues?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

Who says that you are?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

Here's a related question.  They are so anxious to get their documents back.  Will you and Gailon be getting your documents back from them?

anyman

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 08:25:54 PM »

Anyone with a modicum of reason knows . . . the case is on going because YOU- that would be GAJ/RP, Inc. - have appealed the decision of the lower court! YOU are the reason that the Rules still apply . . . drop your appeal and warble your unholy song all you want . . . there is no gag order - this is merely another example of your unholy propaganda! Go ahead, say all you want . . . just be ready for the consequences - something you aren't, as you think you should be allowed to say what ever, when ever, how ever, true or false . . .

This is the most ridiculous post with your signature on it to date . . . You know the answer . . . stop wasting the worlds time!

A friend of mine called me up today and asked, "If they dropped the lawsuit, why are you two guys still under a gag order?"

Anyone know?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »

My, my.  That almost sounded like a threat.  Bad day, anyman??

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 08:40:12 PM »

He displays his ignorance of what is going on.

We clearly appealed in part because of the ongoing threats we were getting. Share something Nick Miller told you before the suit began, and Simpson accuses you of violating the confidentiality order regarding the Remnant documents.

That's unacceptable.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 08:42:15 PM »

Are you still getting the threats?  Anything sanctionable?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »

Whether my friend chose the right phrase ("gag order") or not, that's what he chose. I took him to be referring to the confidentiality order.

But really, since Walt Thompson claims that they have nothing to hide, what is Simpson trying to hide? And why has he been so adamantly violating Walt Thompson's expressed will in that regard? Can't Simpson read what Walt wrote?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »

Are you still getting the threats?  Anything sanctionable?

Got threatened on October 30 and 31. Since then? I don't recall.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »

Anyman, appeals are an expected part of the legal process and 3ABN has appealed cases too. Your post projects anger and hatred. Remember that you are here representing a ministry of the lowly and gentle Christ who was willing to wash the feet of Judas and asked His Father to forgive the Romans who nailed Him to the cross.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »

Anyman, appeals are an expected part of the legal process and 3ABN has appealed cases too. Your post projects anger and hatred. Remember that you are here representing a ministry of the lowly and gentle Christ who was willing to wash the feet of Judas and asked His Father to forgive the Romans who nailed Him to the cross.
Anger and hatred? Yes, and desperation as well. The Sheltons hate it when things don't go their way.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Eduard

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »

Anyone with a modicum of reason knows . . . the case is on going because YOU- that would be GAJ/RP, Inc. - have appealed the decision of the lower court! YOU are the reason that the Rules still apply . . . drop your appeal and warble your unholy song all you want . . . there is no gag order - this is merely another example of your unholy propaganda! Go ahead, say all you want . . . just be ready for the consequences - something you aren't, as you think you should be allowed to say what ever, when ever, how ever, true or false . . .

Snoopy,

This is not the first time <anyman> has threatened people on this forum. He has made serious terrorist threats to me a few months ago, and I asked him then if he and his gang of thugs were NAZI or belonged to the KU KLUX KLAN. I also wondered if the FBI should not be notified of such threats, given the previous history of Danny Shelton’s “familia.”

It seems clear that Danny Shelton is surrounded by a highly vicious phalanx of the roughest thugs, murderers if not in deed at least in motive and purpose - people just like him.

Eduard
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 06:13:58 AM by Eduard »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 08:23:12 AM »

Oh my.  Do you still have copies of those threats, Eduard?  Was it anyman who was sitting in GAJ's parking lot spying on him a few months ago and then bragging about it?  I know I printed that off - I'll have to go look for it.  Yes, given the psychopaths involved here, I wonder if any threats shouldn't be turned over to the authorities.

Snoopy,

This is not the first time <anyman> has threatened people on this forum. He has made serious terrorist threats to me a few months ago, and I asked him then if he and his gang of thugs were NAZI or belonged to the KU KLUX KLAN. I also wondered if the FBI should not be notified of such threats, given the previous history of Danny Shelton’s “familia.”

It seems clear that Danny Shelton is surrounded by a highly vicious phalanx of the roughest thugs, murderers if not in deed at least in motive and purpose - people just like him.

Eduard

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »

Desperate times and deperate measures. Anyman's threats and Ian's deceptions are telling.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up