Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny says, "Family should be able to show tough love"  (Read 3576 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Danny says, "Family should be able to show tough love"
« on: November 10, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »

Check out http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-114-22.pdf.

On page 3 Danny writes, just after he announced that he was going to divorce Linda, soon after she had hid his gun:

Quote from: Danny Shelton
I don't blame you guys for supporting her and believing everything she says. My family, believes me.

But there are times when family should be able to show tough love. The bible says, It's better to receive the WOUNDS of your friends, than the kisses of your enemies".

Typos were in the original.

Has Danny shown Tommy tough love? If not, why not, in light of his statement above?

horsethief

Re: Danny says, "Family should be able to show tough love"
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 03:31:42 AM »

Danny has a past of his own. He fears that he, like Tommy, could soon have an accuser with some legitimate information that he doesn't want anyone to know.

Johann

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 06:00:49 AM »

Have just read those documents. They could sound very convincing to some that Danny is an innocent victim. Many have been beguiled by his arguments. Those of us who followed the situation from both sides day to day back in 2004 (I received more than 100 emails from Danny, at times 2-3 in one day) discovered the truth in what Church leaders were saying, that Danny Shelton is a super salesman, and we also discovered to our great regrets, that Danny Shelton was a master in coloring his words with convincing fiction. I discovered he would talk at length to a person hardly giving the other person a chance to get a word in edgewise, and yet he would afterwards quote that person as stating his own (Danny's) opinion.

Check out http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-114-22.pdf.

On page 3 Danny writes, just after he announced that he was going to divorce Linda, soon after she had hid his gun:

Quote from: Danny Shelton
I don't blame you guys for supporting her and believing everything she says. My family, believes me.

But there are times when family should be able to show tough love. The bible says, It's better to receive the WOUNDS of your friends, than the kisses of your enemies".

Typos were in the original.

Has Danny shown Tommy tough love? If not, why not, in light of his statement above?

horsethief

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 10:08:58 PM »

I just hope and pray that the judge is merciful to the children of Virginia and puts this homosex molestor in the can for good...

Johann

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 02:46:51 AM »

"He reminds me of the man who murdered both his parents, and then, when sentence was about to  be pronounced,, pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan." - Abraham Lincoln
Pages: [1]   Go Up