Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHY???  (Read 3375 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
WHY???
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:27 PM »

Why was the whole topic of Dryden deleted....did the idiot complain? Don't want the truth published, huh? Sick.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: WHY???
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:44:39 PM »

Watch yourself, Alex.  I had to move the entire thread out of public view just to keep up with your nasty remarks.  I didn't even have time to do that before you shoot off a whole new complaining topic!!  Take a deep breath and calm down, please.

I am trusting you will get my message without the whole red hat thing.  I'm going with black here just to try to keep up.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:29 PM »

I understand, but why hide the truth? He is what he is....He is a disgusting man. Each and every victim should be just as outraged as Duane and myself.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 01:06:33 PM »

I understand, but why hide the truth? He is what he is....He is a disgusting man. Each and every victim should be just as outraged as Duane and myself.

Alex, as I have said before, I cannot begin to empathize with your feelings as I have never had to suffer abuse as you have.  But I am quite sure that each and every victim is just as outraged as you and Duane are.  And, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE!!!

But I don't think you are doing yourself any favors here, and I say that only out of concern for you.  TS is sick - we have established that.  And sadly he has been enabled - we have established that.  But take the high road, dude!!  Be the man that TS is not.  Say what you have to say, but without the nasties.  In my humble opinion, people will respect your position even more than they do now.

I don't see this topic going anywhere new, so I'm going to close it and we can pick back up with the Dryden discussion in the other thread.  Alex, I am not trying to shut you down.  Please, just be careful, OK?

Praying for you, friend!!

sonshineonme

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 01:19:43 PM »

Alex, sometimes, learning what "letting go" and really giving it to God is, is the ONLY way to keep something from destroying you - and I think this may be one of those times for you. Letting go has nothing to do with forgiveness, or right or wrong done, it simply means letting go and laying it in the hands of God only, because when you are in a "Helpless" place, watching evil/wrong at work, our adversary will USE IT to destroy you if he can. God sees it all, God knows every thought and feeling of each person, He has a plan, He is already working it out, and you're emotions will get the best of you if you allow your eyes to be fixed on the injustice that's happened, which will take away from what God WILL DO IN YOU too, and that is give you a peace that passes understanding...try to step back and see the big picture. Believe me, I totally understand your feelings. Let God have it, He will use it perfectly in His way, and you will get to be wittness to that, in you, and in the situation.  Just my two cents, for whatever it's worth. Please know, I feel your pain and frustration.

"...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. "
Pages: [1]   Go Up