Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banned??  (Read 4891 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Banned??
« on: November 09, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »

I wonder why someone would go to another forum and proclaim they had been banned here when that is entirely false?  Any ideas?

Re: Banned
by odie1962 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm UTC

I am shocked,just totally shocked I tell you. Banned again,not sure which rule this was. There are so many that I can't keep track of them.If necessary they can quickly come up with another.
All I did was agree with Ed concerning his charming happy go lucky attitude. You would think they would be grateful that I pointed out his sweet christian posts to a number of people. Now wouldn't most people be grateful to be shown in such a sweet light?

As superior as Ed seems to think he is what do you think he is doing hanging around so many he thinks are stupid??

And what about poor snoopy. Seems she is having a bad morning as well. Now there is a girl that needs an attitude adjustment.
I had come up with the theory that one can tell when Snoopy is a poster
and when she is a moderator based on her emotions. When she see's red,
she writes in red and one can assume she is in moderator mode, problem
is trying to figure out when she will hit critical mass. She fooled me this morning as the red wasn't showing. You know maybe she took her cue from that sweet Poster known as ED.

I think she is tilting slightly on the edge of the cliff.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: Banned??
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »

Well snoopy it appears I owe you an apology. It appeared that you had as I was unable to post and that usually means a ban.
Whatever it is working fine now

Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »

Thank you bonnie.  I appreciate that and I accept your apology.

Johann

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »

Well snoopy it appears I owe you an apology. It appeared that you had as I was unable to post and that usually means a ban.

And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie!

Johann

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

I still see this posted on 3abntalk with no other comments:

Postby odie1962 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm UTC
I am shocked,just totally shocked I tell you. Banned again,not sure which rule this was. There are so many that I can't keep track of them.If necessary they can quickly come up with another.
All I did was agree with Ed concerning his charming happy go lucky attitude. You would think they would be grateful that I pointed out his sweet christian posts to a number of people. Now wouldn't most people be grateful to be shown in such a sweet light?

As superior as Ed seems to think he is what do you think he is doing hanging around so many he thinks are stupid??

And what about poor snoopy. Seems she is having a bad morning as well. Now there is a girl that needs an attitude adjustment.
is trying to figure out when she will hit critical mass. She fooled me this morning as the red wasn't showing. You know maybe she took her cue from that sweet Poster known as ED.

You have a way with words, Bonnie!

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie!

I am sorry Johann that you cannot understand the difference between a mistake and a lie.
When it appeared I had been banned this is what showed at the top
Pages: [1]   Go Down « previous next »
  Print   

Author Topic: Banned??  (Read 19 times) 

There is nowhere to post,it appears the same as if I had logged out and I had not done so.
No the other forum will not get an apology for me lying to them.They will ge an explanation
I laid down to take a short nap.

For a pastor I find your twisting of a statement or saying I had lied a little disappointing.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 02:12:15 PM »

I still see this posted on 3abntalk with no other comments:

Postby odie1962 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm UTC

You have a way with words, Bonnie!

Johann,before you know it Edward will be back chastising you for getting into someone else's business

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON

You know what bonnie?  I am putting this in RED just so you will be completely clear on where I am coming from.  We all make mistakes as we are all human.  However, when I make a mistake (all too often, unfortunately) I try to do what I can to make it right.  I guess you weren't too anxious to try to make your mistake right if you needed a nap first.  And then for you to post what you did over there?  Give me a break!  Yesterday Johann asked you very nicely to place the complete quote header in a post you were quoting.  Yet you repeatedly did not comply and then claimed "you forgot" which is difficult to believe.  And now you have the audacity to write such garbage about Johann?  And you did not bother to explain to them your need for a nap!!  Maybe you should take another nap and give some thought on how to word your apology to Johann.  You were not banned earlier today, but you are now!!

ADMIN HAT OFF

by odie1962 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:24 pm UTC

It appears a mistake was made. It would not allow me to post or edit on adventtalk for a time. Snoopy says I was not banned so if that is the case I owe her an apology.

One apology that will not come anytime soon is that I am beginning to believe Johann is as devious and as slippery as Bob.
Johann said.

"And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie! "

Usually I have a pretty high regard for pastor's but this is one that I am trully grateful has retired. One of the reasons that gailon and Bob were originally believed is because of Johann's status as a pastor. I don't think he retired soon enough.
What Johann just did is dishonest and he knew it when he did it.
Frankly he is the most disgusting of the three,"gailon,Bob and Johann" because of his calling.

I am sorry Johann that you cannot understand the difference between a mistake and a lie.
When it appeared I had been banned this is what showed at the top
Pages: [1]   Go Down « previous next »
  Print   

Author Topic: Banned??  (Read 19 times) 

There is nowhere to post,it appears the same as if I had logged out and I had not done so.
No the other forum will not get an apology for me lying to them.They will ge an explanation
I laid down to take a short nap.

For a pastor I find your twisting of a statement or saying I had lied a little disappointing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up