Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABN Board Member Breaks Sabbath  (Read 160906 times)

irspro

Re: 3ABN Board Member Breaks Sabbath
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »

All potentially low of wit can test the software package of this site in re spelling on the following words, wading-up and wadding-up which I initially used; however, the package didn't seem to care for either so I just kept sailing whether any saw me technically correct or not!

I don't generally respond to foolish posts with the sole intent of exposing their ire!

I generally guaged honesty on your type conduct where I had more power than even the President without question!

Grammie T dismiss my crudeness, now and forevermore!

Stealing my SCHTICK again I see. :dunno:

So sorry if I offended anyone with my post. :'(  I only meant that it seems that a lot of folks tend to click the post button before they take time to preview their message for understanding and continuity. 

And I tried to soften my criticism with the use of these neat emoticons.   ;)   :purr:

Now I remember where I put that list -- in the basket labeled ":caution: They won't want this info anyway!"  :dunno: :ROFL:

GrammieT    :dogwag:

Refiling list  :horse: for future sharing with those who just might appreciate it?   :ROFL: :ROFL:

GrammieT

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »

All potentially low of wit can test the software package of this site in re spelling on the following words, wading-up and wadding-up which I initially used; however, the package didn't seem to care for either so I just kept sailing whether any saw me technically correct or not!

I don't generally respond to foolish posts with the sole intent of exposing their ire!

I generally guaged honesty on your type conduct where I had more power than even the President without question!

Grammie T dismiss my crudeness, now and forevermore!

Stealing my SCHTICK again I see. :dunno:

So sorry if I offended anyone with my post. :'(  I only meant that it seems that a lot of folks tend to click the post button before they take time to preview their message for understanding and continuity. 

And I tried to soften my criticism with the use of these neat emoticons.   ;)   :purr:

Now I remember where I put that list -- in the basket labeled ":caution: They won't want this info anyway!"  :dunno: :ROFL:

GrammieT    :dogwag:

Refiling list  :horse: for future sharing with those who just might appreciate it?   :ROFL: :ROFL:

Dear CPAATTY:

Thank you for your quite gentlemanly apology, kind sir.   :pals:

GrammieT :purr:

P.S.  You need to learn how use the quote system on this board, but don't be offended by my comment. . . It took me a lo-o-o-ng time to learn it myself, much thanks to Snoopy.  :help:  :hot: :ROFL:

If you left click on the icon with the yellow page in the second line of the Message Icons on the Reply Page, you will get a response which shows the cursor in between the beginning quote mark and the ending quote mark which is where you can then place your quoted material.

(Snoopy, now I know why you didn't try to be more precise in your explanations the other day.  :hot:)  It's almost impossible  :horse:  -- and I still don't really know how to get quotes from two different posts into the same message.  However, I have come to the conclusion that if you highlight and copy the item you wish to quote into right click menu and then left click on the quote icon you then have the space to paste your desired quote.  Right?   :rabbit:  :hot:  I think I'm done here for the day! ;)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »

LOL...GrammieT, I have to thank you for teaching me!  I did not know about that little "quote" icon until you pointed it out!!  So... :TY:

:puppykisses:

Dear CPAATTY:

Thank you for your quite gentlemanly apology, kind sir.   :pals:

GrammieT :purr:

P.S.  You need to learn how use the quote system on this board, but don't be offended by my comment. . . It took me a lo-o-o-ng time to learn it myself, much thanks to Snoopy.  :help:  :hot: :ROFL:

If you left click on the icon with the yellow page in the second line of the Message Icons on the Reply Page, you will get a response which shows the cursor in between the beginning quote mark and the ending quote mark which is where you can then place your quoted material.

(Snoopy, now I know why you didn't try to be more precise in your explanations the other day.  :hot:)  It's almost impossible  :horse:  -- and I still don't really know how to get quotes from two different posts into the same message.  However, I have come to the conclusion that if you highlight and copy the item you wish to quote into right click menu and then left click on the quote icon you then have the space to paste your desired quote.  Right?   :rabbit:  :hot:  I think I'm done here for the day! ;)

Johann

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2008, 01:57:03 PM »

Refreshing to have some serious wit for a change.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »

Just remember that you need an opening and closing quote tag for each quote.

Now if you want top break up another post and quote it several times with comments in between, just type in [/quote] where you want the quote to stop. Then copy the opening quote tag with opening and closing brackets and paste that right after the [/quote]. Then put your comments in between the [/quote] and the new opening quote tag.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »

Bob, your and Gailon's "snouts", as Echo puts it, were in 3abn's business long before the BOD voted to file suit.  I  have seen the vitriolic emails from Gailon to Danny Shelton and anyone else who has dared to cross the AUReporter, including myself.  As I have followed this for almost 2 years now, I have grown to see that this is really not so much about cleansing the sin in 3abn's camp, but is simply a vehicle for Gailon's Crusade Du Jour; just how he enjoys spending his time.  Learning about the Hartland saga jelled that for me  Somehow, you decided to join him for this one.

You and Gailon have no business attempting to set the standards for any of the private ministries.  Yes, when one finds allegations of  serious problems it would be wrong not to deal with them.  BUT, there are proper channels to take to deal with any of the problems that you might feel are present in any organization or with any person.  Proper channels!  

Great to see your friend in Ohio has given you the backbone to come out of the closet. Remember Mahta Hari???

Requesting permission to treat Grandma as an ADVERSARIAL WITNESS??? 

And the truth comes out. Thank-you Grandma Nettie for finally making your agenda clear. YOU HAVE FINALLY TURNED and clarified that YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH, have you, Grandma??? In fact, you will support your prejudice, true, false or grey, won't you Garnadma???

YOU ARE TURNED, and YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN FARSICAL. FIGURED IT OUT REAL EARLY and wondered how long it would take for you to REVEAL THE TRUTH. I pegged you early and it is with pleasure that we FINALLY see your real character.

THANK-you, THANK-you, THANK-you. Here we have PRIMA FACIE proof...
your failure to see the truth is blinded by your own PREJUDICES!!! You have never searched for the truth...and what does that make you???? Farsical is definitely far too kind a word. 

For the record, we do not set the standards for independent ministries. But I do report the failure of independent ministries to follow the standards. And I do not care whether it is a Hospital, a College, a Media Ministry or a Pastor. Void the standard and it is reportable, a concept you and your friends fail to recognize. particularly when you ask me or anyone else in the american public for dough to operate on!!! AND THAT OPTION IS STILL PRESERVED IN THE US CONSTITUTION just as your right to oppose it is also guaranteed.

And remember, if you can't handle the "vitriole" you can change the channel. But the truth is still the truth, whether you accept it, reject it or perpetually search for an alternative truth.

I return you to the vipers that you worship!!! Thanks for proving it!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:05:04 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »

How much diligence could you expect a non-paid BOD to exercise in re integrity of character of management of a hybrid alleged church-related non-profit corporation when that character becomes challenged by the major part of its financial support framed by a support organization capable of maneuvering support at the will of that organizations constituency and not able to be effectively controlled by the independent organization.  The matter is even further compounded when some of non-paid BOD are also construed to be character challenged.

Excellent point. The possibility exists that Danny snookered Wintley.

I don't think so. Put yourself in Wintley Phipps seat. He lives in a glass house and most likely feels that people that will reveal Danny, if not stopped would reveal him. That is how a seventh-day adventist conference credentialled pastor could justify filing suit against anyone who would call them to a higher plain. I am guessing they are quite comfortable on the plain they are on.

Speaking of glass Houses, anyone seen Phipps little estate? A modest 1.3 Million dollar tax valuation home in Florida. Wonder how that compares to Linda's Mansion?

http://www.ircpa.org/RecordCard.aspx?ParcelID=32401800057000000001.0

Gailon Arthur Joy

GrammieT

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

Now if you want top break up another post and quote it several times with comments in between, just type in
[/b] where you want the quote to stop. Then copy the opening quote tag with opening and closing brackets and paste that right after the [/quote]. Then put your comments in between the [/quote] and the new opening quote tag.
[/quote]

Friend Bob:  :puppykisses:

How you do dat??  I tried to use the open and close quotes as regular text and it just acted like I was trying to quote something and didn't show up like your (bolded above) examples.:dunno:  How DID you do that?  :hot: :help:

Oh well, I guess we'd better get back to the regular thread info, huh?  :oops:

GrammieT :dogwag:

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Great to see your friend in Ohio has given you the backbone to come out of the closet. Remember Mahta Hari???

Requesting permission to treat Grandma as an ADVERSARIAL WITNESS??? 

You have long passed cute, fiesty or courageous. You have simply become rude, overbearing, egotistical and pompous. Never mind the fact that I agree with some of your observations. You are not asking permission to treat anyone in anyway. You have simply taken it upon yourself to treat everyone as an adversary that does not see eye to eye with you. You may not realize  it but you do not sit on the right hand of God at present.
I am sure I will anger those that agree with you and the attitude you have taken. Part of that is frustration over how the denomination or those like DS conduct business,they know it is wrong and are powerless to do anything about it. But this is not right either

And the truth comes out. Thank-you Grandma Nettie for finally making your agenda clear. YOU HAVE FINALLY TURNED and clarified that YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH, have you, Grandma??? In fact, you will support your prejudice, true, false or grey, won't you Garnadma???

YOU ARE TURNED, and YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN FARSICAL. FIGURED IT OUT REAL EARLY and wondered how long it would take for you to REVEAL THE TRUTH. I pegged you early and it is with pleasure that we FINALLY see your real character.

This is almost in the same vein you trashed another for not faithfully following your footsteps. You have pegged all an enemy that does not agree with your conduct. I think there is a surprising number that agree with the idea something should be cleaned out at 3ABN, but are getting more apprehensive about the one wishing to do the cleaning.

THANK-you, THANK-you, THANK-you. Here we have PRIMA FACIE proof...
your failure to see the truth is blinded by your own PREJUDICES!!! You have never searched for the truth...and what does that make you???? Farsical is definitely far too kind a word. 

Others have been banned for less than this post I think

For the record, we do not set the standards for independent ministries. But I do report the failure of independent ministries to follow the standards. And I do not care whether it is a Hospital, a College, a Media Ministry or a Pastor. Void the standard and it is reportable, a concept you and your friends fail to recognize. particularly when you ask me or anyone else in the american public for dought to operate on!!! AND THAT OPTION IS STILL PRESERVED IN THE US CONSTITUTION just as your right to oppose it is also guaranteed.

Can't get it can you? It is not so much that everyone agrees with DS, it is the fact much of this resides in the hands of a loose cannon. You do more than report failure, you revel in it and revel in your imagined roll as crusader. You enjoy the prospect of a fight

And remember, if you can't handle the "vitriole" you can change the channel. But the truth is still the truth, whether you accept it, reject it or perpetually search for an alternative truth.

I return you to the vipers that you worship!!! Thanks for proving it!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

I don't know Grandma Nettie, but she does not appear the kind to wilt when Gailon is on a roll. I don't always agree with her, but there is no excuse for you to have the liberty of speaking to others the way you do. As long  as some remain  in agreement with you, they will be spared your wrath and name calling. But most if they stopped and gave it thought would know they were exactly one post away from same coming from you.
One post that called you to account for your actions or your name calling and they would be on your list.

You lack the ability or the privilege of turning grandma Nettie or anyone over to vipers. Why not save all the cutesy phrases for those you think are responsible for the failings of 3ABN. Then at least it might be understandable. You just take after anyone that does not agree with you

You are rude, condescending, arrogant, pompous, nasty

edited to correct spelling
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:42:31 PM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »

I don't think so. Put yourself in Wintley Phipps seat. He lives in a glass house and most likely feels that people that will reveal Danny, if not stopped would reveal him. That is how a seventh-day adventist conference credentialled pastor could justify filing suit against anyone who would call them to a higher plain. I am guessing they are quite comfortable on the plain they are on.

Speaking of glass Houses, anyone seen Phipps little estate? A modest 1.3 Million dollar tax valuation home in Florida. Wonder how that compares to Linda's Mansion?

http://www.ircpa.org/RecordCard.aspx?ParcelID=32401800057000000001.0

Gailon Arthur Joy

I have read more than once that you were looking forward to a lawsuit and pretty much challenged 3ABN to sue you. If that is true you have no business pretending to be disturbed that you are sued by a SDA.Asking for it, you received it seems.

What bloody business is it of yours what this man's house is worth if it is within his stated income.  The only time it should concern you is if there was the living beyond the means without being able to prove how house was paid for.
Don't like it, don't donate. I don't and wouldn't to a man that lives that lifestyle while soliciting funds from me. If that is known or could easily be found to be true and someone wants that amount of money coming first before the intended recipents,go for it.

I would definitely have a problem with it, but most don't seem to.

You are not doing yourself or your cause any good,the reverse is true. Many are turning from it in digust, and not just disgust towads DS
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2008, 08:13:21 PM »

Now if you want top break up another post and quote it several times with comments in between, just type in [ /quote] where you want the quote to stop. Then copy the opening quote tag with opening and closing brackets and paste that right after the [/quote ]. Then put your comments in between the [/ quote] and the new opening quote tag.

How you do dat??  I tried to use the open and close quotes as regular text and it just acted like I was trying to quote something and didn't show up like your (bolded above) examples.:dunno:  How DID you do that?  :hot: :help:

It's rather simple: The quote tags work in pairs. If you have one that isn't paired, it will show up. All I had in my posts were end tags, no start tags.

Now since you quoted me, you put in a start tag, and when I quoted you quoting me, that put in a second start tag. So to make the end tags show up broke them by inserting a space where a space doesn't belong. And that's how I ended up with one more end tag showing than what you have, since one of the end tags paired up with the start tag you inserted.

Donna

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »

Bonnie, the house being talked about is worth 1.2 not l.3 million and it is a one family, 3 bedroom on 0.44 acres. If the home were located in another state or area it would probably be much less. When I first bought my home it was for 49.5 thousand and was told the same home in a nearby city would be 125 thousand. This is all much ado about nothing.

GrammieT

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »

Now if you want top break up another post and quote it several times with comments in between, just type in [ /quote] where you want the quote to stop. Then copy the opening quote tag with opening and closing brackets and paste that right after the [/quote ]. Then put your comments in between the [/ quote] and the new opening quote tag.

It's rather simple: The quote tags work in pairs. If you have one that isn't paired, it will show up. All I had in my posts were end tags, no start tags.

Now since you quoted me, you put in a start tag, and when I quoted you quoting me, that put in a second start tag. So to make the end tags show up broke them by inserting a space where a space doesn't belong. And that's how I ended up with one more end tag showing than what you have, since one of the end tags paired up with the start tag you inserted.

:TY: for the explanation.  It's too late for me to grasp it now, but I'll re-read it in the morning and it will probably make more sense to this poor, tired brain.  Thanks again to Snoopy for your help and letting me know that I still have a useful brain (when it ain't too tired  :ROFL:)

G'nite all,  GrammieT :dogwag:

christian

« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2008, 01:02:03 AM »

It is a house of vipers and it does not surprise me, anything that Seventhday Adventist do. Can someone tell me how they, Conference and ministries, could sue their brother or sister and still call themselves Christian? Obviously God was not talking about whether we thought we were right or wrong, he would say better to bear the wrong.
I have told you that I sit here and laugh sometimes but Truth be known I also sit here and cry, not so much because people are doing wrong but because they call themselves Christians and spokesmen for God even when they are doing evil and persecuting there own. They are worse than the straight out sinner because at least he is not a wolf in sheep's clothes but rather a straight out wolf. And to make matters worse they are wolves in charge of sheep telling the sheep if they want justice to go through the proper channels when they full well know that wolves are in charge of the channels they have deemed proper.

I don't think so. Put yourself in Winterly Phipps seat. He lives in a glass house and most likely feels that people that will reveal Danny, if not stopped would reveal him. That is how a seventh-day adventist conference credentialled pastor could justify filing suit against anyone who would call them to a higher plain. I am guessing they are quite comfortable on the plain they are on.

http://www.CPA.org/RecordCard.aspx?ParcelID=32401800057000000001.0

Gailon Arthur Joy

I have read more than once that you were looking forward to a lawsuit and pretty much challenged 3ABN to sue you. If that is true you have no business pretending to be disturbed that you are sued by a SDA.Asking for it, you received it seems.

What bloody business is it of yours what this man's house is worth if it is within his stated income.  The only time it should concern you is if there was the living beyond the means without being able to prove how house was paid for.
Don't like it, don't donate. I don't and wouldn't to a man that lives that lifestyle while soliciting funds from me. If that is known or could easily be found to be true and someone wants that amount of money coming first before the intended recipients,go for it.

I would definitely have a problem with it, but most don't seem to.

You are not doing yourself or your cause any good,the reverse is true. Many are turning from it in disgust, and not just disgust towads DS

irspro

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2008, 01:57:30 AM »

Please allow me to lay a predicate to what I see as mass confusion that can present itself when I fail to "read" and "correctly understand" instructions as outlined in The Ten Commandments, The Law of God, The Decalogue, and message board rules.  I'll only delve into the "message board rules" in this post with a 'cut and paste" from one of Snoopy's messages which includes certain quotes and above shown characters which did not paste-forward.

I first feebly attempted to register with AdventTalk, probably under CPAATTY I  think; however, I never received an e-mail subsequent to the initial as I was informed in the registration process.  I dismissed that attempted procedure completely.  I forced the issue on my present ID, irspro, and was successful after a few days even though I never received the second e-mail on that registration process.

The "CPAATTY" screen name advised "irspro" of an identity issue which you may research with no subsequent message of which I am aware.  I'm bewildered with message-board procedure moreso on AdventTalk than others, even from those I think who think they correctly know.   I, at least, correctly know the rule against dual-registrations!

NOTE SPECIFICALLY: I, irspro, was the correct adentity that made the apology to Grammie T quoted in error in the following:

" LOL...GrammieT, I have to thank you for teaching me!  I did not know about that little "quote" icon until you pointed it out!!  So...

Quote from: GrammieT on Yesterday at 12:43:43 PM

Dear CPAATTY:

Thank you for your quite gentlemanly apology, kind sir.  

GrammieT

P.S.  You need to learn how use the quote system on this board, but don't be offended by my comment. . . It took me a lo-o-o-ng time to learn it myself, much thanks to Snoopy."    
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20   Go Up