Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tommy Shelton Trial Outcome...  (Read 94279 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Tommy Shelton Trial Outcome...
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2010, 07:32:19 AM »

Snoopy, notice a pattern?

Danny thought that Linda talking on the telephone was worse than Tommy molesting boys, since he got Linda fired and replaced her in some of her functions with Tommy.

Cindy publicly condemned someone for allegedly talking on the telephone, but still, to my knowledge, hasn't come out against Danny covering up the child molestation allegations against Tommy, or against Tommy for molesting boys.

Is this common that people think talking on the telephone (in certain ways or at certain times or to certain people) is worse than covering up child molestation and vile immorality?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2010, 07:40:27 AM »

I flat out don't believe ANYONE called Cindy. She has provided no proof, as she requires of others. Therefore, it must be a lie.

I also believe she is lying about being a sexual abuse victim. She has provided no proof of that, either.

Cindy has some questions she is refusing to answer. It is reasonable to assume that's because she is making false accusations against innocent people. How deplorable.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #212 on: October 24, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »

First of all, Donna, knock off the poor pitiful me act; it makes you look insane. Dementia or Alzheimer's maybe?

Donna using her "diseased, corrupt" mind posted the following over at her trash site: Responces are mine in color.

Donna:
It seems my writing to Lily stirred up a hornets nest at AT. I would like to set a few things straight. I have not written about TS in anyway so for anyone to state anything about me concerning TS is uncalled for.(Liar!) Also, Cindy did write, very nicely I might add, about how she looked at the TS situation. I might add, I agree with her. She cannot be held responsible for how others perceive, twist or distort what she wrote. (Dry it up, mother!)

I am a soldier( of Satan) on the wall defending 3ABN from those who viciously attack with their words of false accusations, rumors and gossip. (Your daughter is the biggest gossiper, Donna! You sure didn't raise her very well if that's your belief!)3ABN and it's workers are working for God and their fellowman; preparing a people for our Lord's soon coming. I stand with them. I can see the need for that by what is written by the few members at AT and how others hearing it repeated over and over begin to believe and repeat it as truth. (You are so blind, or ignorant which is it?)
They want to make Cindy out as a liar. Nothing could be further from the truth. She mostly posts proof of factual and documented things. If it is her opinion she states that. She is not perfect, no one is, but she prays about and tries to do her best. She continues to grow in the Lord. (Donna how can you live with yourself spouting off lies?)

I didn't think I would ever talk about this in public but Cindy was abused. Her dad and I held the shocked, young, shivering and frightened girl in our arms. It does no one any good to even suggest it never happened. It makes me sad for those who are doing so. Cindy is an example of how, with the Lord's help, one can overcome the worst of things and not seek vengeance, be bitter, angry or let it affect their lives in any negative way. (Really? I think she is a liar...how does that make you feel, Donna? Hopefully horrible seeing that you and your satanic daughter don't mind calling other victims liars...If she was actually abused which I doubt she would know how it is to be called a liar, and be afraid to tell anyone about the situation. Again, Dry it up Donna)

We have four phone extensions in our home and all of us were awakened by those phone calls with the sick person at the other end. She, the woman, also stated the same exact words that were said publicly in posts to Cindy. The woman had to be drunk or on drugs because it is hard for me to believe anyone would say and act so evilly otherwise. (Prove, it or shut or up!)

Repent individuals at AT for the Lord is coming and soon!!! (Yes, he is and you better be ready, Donna!!)

Donna
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »

Time to tone it down a few notches. We can disagree all we want, but it MUST be kept civil in tone. The rules of this forum require it. No more of the ugly name-calling and personal attacks. You can disagree with points being made without tearing a person to shreds.

The Forum Rules can be reviewed here http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1431.0.html

Members are particularly advised to carefully consider the following rule before making any post
2.   Members agree to post respectfully and treat each other as brothers and sisters in Christ.  Members will not post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, baiting, flaming, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, irrelevant and intentionally derogatory personal information, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:24:34 AM by Murcielago »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »

I apologize if I stepped over the line. My point was to illustrate how it feels to be called a liar just because you don't provide the "proof" someone demands. It doesn't feel very good, does it, Donna? That's exactly how we feel when it is done to us.

Hopefully this will be in remembrance from this point forward.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2010, 11:31:19 AM »

In most cases of childhood sexual abuse there is no proof to be provided. That is one reason why so much of it is never dealt with. Also, children and adults who have no proof usually fear being called liars and having further shame and abuse heaped on them, and therefore they refrain from reporting it.

I also believe she is lying about being a sexual abuse victim. She has provided no proof of that, either.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2010, 11:37:52 AM »

My concern is with the overall tone of the forum. Sometimes we start sliding without realizing and it escalates. Then we need to take a breather and reset back to where we should be.

Yes, it is surprising to see someone who has been in those circumstances treating people in that manner.

I apologize if I stepped over the line. My point was to illustrate how it feels to be called a liar just because you don't provide the "proof" someone demands. It doesn't feel very good, does it, Donna? That's exactly how we feel when it is done to us.

Hopefully this will be in remembrance from this point forward.

horsethief

« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2010, 04:58:27 AM »

There's a so-called pastor in my community that just got convicted and sentenced to 10 years in the state prison. He was one of those wannabes that got a ministerial license through the county he was in and then called himself a pastor. Well this guy was holding these 'groups' on "relationship building" and claiming to have some enlightened knowledge that no one else had and all this kind of horse manure. He was trying to get SDA's to come to his 'groups' because he knows the SDA's in the community are mostly educated and have jobs, although he wasn't SDA.  Well he got a few SDA's to go around and tell everyone how wonderful he was. Most people thought of him as a fraud. But what's so shocking is that the people who thought he was so great just can't get that he's a child molestor, even though he pleaded guilty. They say how sorry they are for him.

Johann

Johann

« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2010, 02:45:26 AM »

There's a so-called pastor in my community that just got convicted and sentenced to 10 years in the state prison. He was one of those wannabes that got a ministerial license through the county he was in and then called himself a pastor. Well this guy was holding these 'groups' on "relationship building" and claiming to have some enlightened knowledge that no one else had and all this kind of horse manure. He was trying to get SDA's to come to his 'groups' because he knows the SDA's in the community are mostly educated and have jobs, although he wasn't SDA.  Well he got a few SDA's to go around and tell everyone how wonderful he was. Most people thought of him as a fraud. But what's so shocking is that the people who thought he was so great just can't get that he's a child molestor, even though he pleaded guilty. They say how sorry they are for him.

This story is quite universal. Similar things happen all over the world.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2010, 05:09:18 PM »

The point of this discussion is that "similar things" happened in Dun Loring, Va and in Southern Illinois and the annointed one has consistently worked overtime to protect a perpetrator, including hiring him at 3ABN when he knew very well he was an unconverted child molester, a pedophile of the most vile order over several decades and deserves accountability...a concept that only applies to NON-Shelton's per the unilateral decision of the Annointed one.
 is
It is D-day, H-Hour and we must now demand accountability for Tommy Ray Shelton's decades of moral decadence and the violation of the most sacred trust of pastoral calling...not to mention the cover-ups of a misguided brother who enabled the ongoing conduct. Now they must all be accountable and I for one believe it is long past due.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2011, 05:47:58 AM »

From a letter:

Hi Linda I am glad things are going a little better for you. I was pleased to hear that Nathan is doing better and that Allysia is now a PA. That is all wonderful news I do hope that you get your rightful settlement from Danny. I am sure that you have heard that Tommy Ray has been arrested which gives me somewhat of a sense of closure on the Ezra Church Of God mess.  It all just takes time and a lot of healing but life does go on somehow.  I myself have never been able to attend any church regulary since I found out about Tommy my beloved Pastor. That was in the early 80's. . .
I wish you and yours the best.
Sincerely, . . .
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up