Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 111166 times)

childoftheking

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #225 on: July 11, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »

And where does the legal liability leave off?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #226 on: July 12, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

You have to be on the wrong side of good to be this tricky.  I see exactly. I will only give to an Evangelist that proceeds with right  and true intentions from now on.  And yet they claim non denominational???? The people of SDA cannot rise up to stop this and back the ones who are trying??  Guess not they were mostly all at the hip hop homecoming jamboree "Gaither hour" with red lights flashing in their hair and their semi strapless dresses. (spotted that one in surprise). Gaither Hour women singers are never presented in nothing but conservative clothing for this day and age on every program that we have ever saw.  So pew money goes for this too?? as it sounds off the subject.

Then there is the women in pants singing. I wear pants when I work or cold. But not to church or be seen on National TV with no thought of conservative for our times to let any newcomers interest take that we are anything different then the hip hops and to please the outsiders(as now even the music is chosen to please). My how times have changed our first counsel on dress pertaining to women looking like women. Everyone has smidged somewhere to suit their taste. What is so ignorant in dress about this is women can't determine and should see their selves from the back pews how they look or what they are trying to display. Especially the low hip huggers that they are poured into. Guess it must be the signs of the times. Yes, it was members and not outsiders. But why shouldn't it be ok as many quirkie things are shown even on Hope Channel. Singers keeping up the style of spiked or messy hair look. But of course we keep up with latest fads for the publics sake. Are we different and present ourselves (especially on TV) in very modest way of not seeking attention to ones self?? No, and that is the blame of programing for giving that impression of SDA.

And by the way did anyone notice on 3abn many, many times of some of the girls trying to sing with one eye while the other was totally covered with hanging hair over half their face. (laugh, it seemed like dark secrets must be behind the scenes). I never heard their song as I was waiting for them to get the hair out of t;heir face and trying to see their other eye.  If good programing is put forth, these are the little things that someone needs to be on the job for. Its the little things that mount to discredit any thing that might come as inspiration and Christlike.  Some have this gift of respect in dress and mannerisms for God and some don't.  When it comes on I blame head of programming and anything goes.

I thoroughly enjoy the two men's choir that is so melodious and wonderful. They are the best in all things presented for worship to God. I could listen all day to their songs as it leaves you  calm peaceful,  prayerful, inspired and Thankful that some people know true worship in music still yet. That is Blessing. 

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #227 on: July 12, 2009, 06:53:35 AM »

They are having a begathon to go digital.  Those two, Danny & Jim are pros!  How ever they will not get my money for sure!  They are either begging or selling books every Sabbath!  Tiring, so tiring.  I would love to hear some of that "Gospel to reach the lost and dying world!"  They fall so short of the mark!  All they do is beg and sell!

Danny left and now Mollie is there to beg.  I wonder if they are tracking who is the best beggar?

What percentage goes to going digital, and what percentage goes to paying for Danny's vendetta lawsuit?

What guarantee does anyone have that the money is going to be spent for what it was raised? I raised this question to a supporter yesterday.

People who gave for the 10 Commandments book had no idea so much of that money was going into Danny's pocket.

And what about the kickbacks?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2009, 05:42:36 PM »

Well,  the beat goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on....

It is not over.

childoftheking

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2009, 07:24:44 PM »

http://www.3abncampmeeting.org/files/3ABN_grounds_spring08.pdf

The 3ABN Worship center (The Thompsonville Seventh-day Adventist Church).
No one has answered. Where does the Seventh-day Adventist Church leave off and 3ABN start?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »

I figured out years ago that they are one and the same, regardless of what they want us to believe!

And the beat goes on.  The IRS is still at work!  There must be more than any of us expected!  I had high figures and I know others had estimates way up there also!  I feel there is much, much more!

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2009, 04:11:03 PM »

Well, all I can say is that the IRS is as slow as molasses, because for 3ABN, the investigation is OVER, DONE and COMPLETED.  It has been over and done for months now. And 3ABN didn't have to pay one red penny, so Fran, I'm afraid you will not be receiving any money.  It is too bad they are so slow in letting you know.

And just why do you think they had a specail meeting in St Louis??? And who did pay to close this file? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »

Hey Gailon;

Was that about 3ABN or about Danny that got bought out?  I wonder who will pull Danny out of this mess?  And Gailon, you gotta quit telling about these meetings taking place out of state!  Someone is going to figure they need to meet a little bit further away. lol   :ROFL:

christian

« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2009, 11:47:11 PM »

Hello, everyone. For sometime now, actually for years, I have watched this ungodly war go on. And from where I stand there seems to be no end in site. It seems obvious that 3Abn has no intension of changing anything, they seem quiet content from what I see on air, to continue in the direction they are going "to counter the counterfit" and to spread their gospel to all the world.--- I can bet that most have no real idea where the millions of dollars are being spent in the General Confrence either there is a statement that is often repeated "monkey see what monkey do." I applaude thiose who have a burden to expose corruption, however, until those at the top of the work are either removed or converted I fear you are talking to a dead horse.

Even if the truth is brought directly to their face I believe:

1. They will never restore Linda.
2. They will never apologize.
3. They will never repent
4. They will never confess
5. They will never restore
6. They will never humble themselves
7. They will never say the words we were wrong
8. They will never believe they are anything but God chosen instruments that can do no wrong
9. They will never believe that Linda was not the cause
10. they will never believe that they are following a man.

Here are their ten commandments. I have often said that the facts speak for themselves. Danny divorce his wife that he loved so much (like as God loves his church) and married a woman younger than his daughter. They wiped the woman off the face of the earth, actually they band her name from being spoken and erased her from every tablet and stone, (remindes me of the movie ten commandment). I do not confess to be the brightest light but I am not totally blind.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »

Christian,
These are my sediments also, but one thing for sure they will have to do this list.. or their souls be judged first on the SDA church corruption of their positions they held.
This is why it also was devestating to me to see some of our best evangelists tramping up and down the  :rabbit: holes.

But again, are their characters similar to the patterns of Bent, Waco, and the followers.  It may be too late.....

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2009, 02:37:47 PM »

I wonder if Danny has any accounts to be found?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090812/bs_nm/us_ubs_tax_7

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »

I wonder when this investigation will be over?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »

Me too.

Pat Williams

« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »

From the desk of Pastor Doug

..Subject: 3ABN exonerated by IRS investigation

I spoke with Jim Gilley at the Amazing Facts office
this week and he shared that the IRS has ended it's
audit of both 3ABN and Danny Shelton's finances.

The federal auditors called 3ABN's lawyers and ask
them what 3ABN wanted them to do with the thousands of
pages of documents they had collected as they were closing
the case! They said they could return the documents or
destroy them.

THE VERDICT... Not one infraction, not one discrepancy,
not one fine!

Evidently, all the nasty internet rumors 3ABN’s enemies
manufactured influenced the feds to investigate. They
figured that where there was smoke there must be fire but
they discovered it was all smoke.

People can be reassured that their donations to 3ABN have
always been, and are still going into expanding God’s
kingdom. Karen and I never stopped supporting them.

Please feel free to share this with you friend s and
perhaps it will help to reestablish confidence in this
great ministry and undo some of the damage caused by the
smear campaign.

Regards,

Pastor Doug Batchelor ...

GRAT

« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »

That is old news and doesn't prove a thing!  Pastor Doug is only repeating what he was told. Did he know for positive that it was the truth?  Who knows what his motive was in writing that.  :dunno:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up