SDA Media & News > Hope TV

There is HOPE!

(1/6) > >>

Johann:
My sister-in-law in Norway told my wife that she was watching the new HOPE channel with such great programming. Then she sent her the URL to watch it on the NET. Soon wy wife called, Come and see! And together we saw the new terrific programming. This is on the HOPE channel which is our own. So now we enjoy watching great SDA programs on our laptops. Last night it was Dwight Nelson in England.

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: Johann on June 18, 2008, 07:58:21 AM ---My sister-in-law in Norway told my wife that she was watching the new HOPE channel with such great programming. Then she sent her the URL to watch it on the NET. Soon wy wife called, Come and see! And together we saw the new terrific programming. This is on the HOPE channel which is our own. So now we enjoy watching great SDA programs on our laptops. Last night it was Dwight Nelson in England.

--- End quote ---

Praise God. Hopefully, we can soon get that message across to more SDA's, coz most still only think of 3abn and when asked why, many don't have an answer except that it has good programming.

HOPE needs to be promoted, wherever we possibly can. Glad to hear about the new programming.

inga:
You'll find links to 7 Hope Channels here:
http://new.hopetv.org/

You can watch live online, of course, download a monthly schedule, click on links to various other HopeTV sites.  :)

WillowRun:
When my DISH network contract is up, I may go the satellite route.  I can watch HOPE and Loma Linda without a monthly charge.  I need to save that satellite money for Gas and groceries.

WTG HOPE Channel!

Respectfully,

Willow

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: WillowRun on July 08, 2008, 01:09:29 PM ---When my DISH network contract is up, I may go the satellite route.  I can watch HOPE and Loma Linda without a monthly charge.  I need to save that satellite money for Gas and groceries.WTG HOPE Channel!

Respectfully,

Willow

--- End quote ---

I think that there are many people in exactly that same situation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version