Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concerned over missing members  (Read 20793 times)

GRAT

Re: Concerned over missing members
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

Sam, unfortunately I would guess that about 99% of the church members don't know or just don't care about this whole mess.  I am surprised at the number of people I talk to that don't know that there is a lawsuit going on.  Also, most of the people I know don't even watch or want to. 

Johann

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »

Other information states that at least 90% of SDA leaders believe Linda is innocent.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 10:04:12 AM »

Since 3ABN and DS have been exonerated that leaves you two alternatives. Either the polled contributors have not been above board with you or the contributions may be held as evidence against those who falsely accused. The time and expense used in all those months of investigation is no little matter.

As to the IRS? Well, they still have not called me yet, but then I never contributed any documents, just wrote the stories.

On the other hand, I have been polling contributors and none has yet advised me that they have been offered their documents back. SUch a shame too, because it would be great to see what they had all given in the first place. Add it to the evidence locker, you know.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Excuse me, but no CHILD of GOD that I know can HONESTLY say that 3ABN has been "exonerated". Way too much information and way too many documents to allow you the ignorant pleasure of pretending 3ABN has been "Exonerated". And if you feel they are, we clearly do not share the same GOD.

As our old baseball friend is noted for proclaiming: It ain't over til it's over.

By the way, the only sources we have ever had that proved "FACTUALLY CHALLENGED" were more often than not associated with 3ABN.

Just for the record, I noticed Gilleys quote from his Live presentation. Compare that to SAM's comment. Then compare that to the comments that Doug Batchelor released and then compare that to Ronnie's original release.

AND WHERE IS THE TRUTH???

Only a true CHILD OF GOD would know!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

Child_of_God

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 11:00:03 AM »

Gailon,

Several Dictionary sources give the following meaning for exonerated:

Unloaded; disburdened; freed from a charge, imputation or responsibility,
Absolved, cleared, exculpated, vindicated,  freed from any question of guilt;

Comparing what the dictionaries say and Gilley, Sam, Doug Batchelor, Ronnie Shelton and the Attorney each said it comes down to one thing, that 3ABN and DS have been exonerated.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »

But you're ignoring the obvious: they aren't the ones who can exonerate!

Unless, of course, you want to assume that the pope can forgive sins on God's behalf. Otherwise, we simply have to wait until the IRS makes a pronouncement instead of relying upon someone's assumption.

But we really don't have to wait. Danny claimed that he falsified a figure on his 2003 tax return, and it appears that he told the truth.

And he bought a house in 1998 from 3ABN for $6,139, a price that 3ABN admits was below fair market value.

So exoneration isn't possible.

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 04:35:44 PM »

Over the last few days I have noticed that some of the regular posters here at Adventtalk have stopped posting.  I'm just wondering if there might be some significance to this.

Gailon Arthur Joy, a prolific poster, hasn't posted since July 17, when he submitted a rather troubling missive about betrayel, lack of loyalty and LAODICEA.  Perhaps he is busy working the details of this defamation per se law suit, but it is strange that he is so silent.

Fran, also a regularly prolific poster hasn't been heard from since July 21.  Anybody have any clue why?  Might it have something to do with the IRS exonerating Danny Shelton and 3abn?

Grandma Nettie,  a fairly outspoken member who does not seem to be of the same camp as the above members, is also MIA since July 20.  Has she been banned?  Is there a way to find out?  I have been interested in her take on some of the recent dialogue.

Pet

Anybody have any speculation or information about where these three members might be?  Should we be concerned?

Petunia, Welcome to Adventtalk!  Glad you have decided to step out of the land of lurkers and share your opinions and perspective with us.  It's often a risky venture but, from what I have read so far, you have a fine grasp on many of the issues. I appreciate the addition of your voice.

Looking at the reception you have gotten here in this topic, I must say that am embarassed at the way you have been treated.  But, since you are obviously aware of the way things are here on this particular forum and chose to speak out in spite of it, I would "speculate" that you probably expected as much and chose to join us anyway. 

Thanks for noticing my absence.  I was out of town for a week but am back now and hope to get caught up with the many posts that have been made while I was gone. 
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 04:45:57 PM »

Anybody have any speculation or information about where these three members might be?  Should we be concerned?

Sorry Grandma Nettie if I sounded rude, but the choice of  the word "speculation" struck me as humorous.
That is a word that gets tossed around ,others accused of merely speculation and given very little if any credibility  and then to ask others to speculate tickled my warped sense of humor

bonnie
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »

Sorry Grandma Nettie if I sounded rude, but the choice of  the word "speculation" struck me as humorous.
That is a word that gets tossed around ,others accused of merely speculation and given very little if any credibility  and then to ask others to speculate tickled my warped sense of humor

bonnie

It tickled my own warped funny bone as well so maybe you are on to something here...  Could it have been Petunia's point in adding it?  Was it a careless mistake?  See, now I'm speculating....  I surmise that only Petunia knows for sure why she used the word "speculation".
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »

It tickled my own warped funny bone as well so maybe you are on to something here...  Could it have been Petunia's point in adding it?  Was it a careless mistake?  See, now I'm speculating....  I surmise that only Petunia knows for sure why she used the word "speculation".

There are far to many joining claiming no bias either side. Takes only a post or two and it usually comes out. It is not that hard to understand when there is such a level of mistrust already to get a little testy.
I don't know what Petunia's point was,but as a newcomer I would think others may see it as a little suspect and then we are off to the races again.

For me, neither side will sway my opinion of DS. He has spoken loud and clear.

Nothing will be gained at this point no matter how it turns out for DS.
He is revered by far to many. Unfortunately I don't think it is 3ABN programming so many are fighting for,It is DS the man they revere.

As much as I grew to hate the word lawsuit,I would extract myself from this losing proposition yesterday.

. DS will eventually shoot himself in the foot and that is what it will take.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

GrandmaNettie

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2008, 06:27:05 PM »

What are the attributes of a true Child of God?

Do you perceive yourself as a child of God, Gailon?

If so, why?

Since 3ABN and DS have been exonerated that leaves you two alternatives. Either the polled contributors have not been above board with you or the contributions may be held as evidence against those who falsely accused. The time and expense used in all those months of investigation is no little matter.

As to the IRS? Well, they still have not called me yet, but then I never contributed any documents, just wrote the stories.

On the other hand, I have been polling contributors and none has yet advised me that they have been offered their documents back. SUch a shame too, because it would be great to see what they had all given in the first place. Add it to the evidence locker, you know.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Excuse me, but no CHILD of GOD that I know can HONESTLY say that 3ABN has been "exonerated". Way too much information and way too many documents to allow you the ignorant pleasure of pretending 3ABN has been "Exonerated". And if you feel they are, we clearly do not share the same GOD.

As our old baseball friend is noted for proclaiming: It ain't over til it's over.

By the way, the only sources we have ever had that proved "FACTUALLY CHALLENGED" were more often than not associated with 3ABN.

Just for the record, I noticed Gilleys quote from his Live presentation. Compare that to SAM's comment. Then compare that to the comments that Doug Batchelor released and then compare that to Ronnie's original release.

AND WHERE IS THE TRUTH???

Only a true CHILD OF GOD would know!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
??? ?? ??? ?? ????

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 07:03:59 PM »

Gailon,

Several Dictionary sources give the following meaning for exonerated:

Unloaded; disburdened; freed from a charge, imputation or responsibility,
Absolved, cleared, exculpated, vindicated,  freed from any question of guilt;

Comparing what the dictionaries say and Gilley, Sam, Doug Batchelor, Ronnie Shelton and the Attorney each said it comes down to one thing, that 3ABN and DS have been exonerated.

Let me make one thing VERY clear...they are not unloaded, disburdened, freed from charge, imputation or responsibility, absolved, cleared, exculpated, vindicated, or freed from any question of guilt in our case. The case goes on and we continue to build our piles of evidence. Our witness list remains intact and the evidence has not changed.

And who granted dispensation to Gilley, SAM, Doug, Ronnie or Gerald Duffy???  They have largely interpolated information. SAM, Doug and Ronnie
are all hearsay...just plain old hearsay. Gilley and Gerald Duffy may actually be the same. Certainly not of authority and not a one I would rely upon as an authority.

GAilon Arthur Joy

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »

As the last two posts here have nothing to do with the name of this topic I have closed this thread and have moved the previous two posts here to the following thread link:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,870.0.html
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:45:11 PM by Daryl Fawcett »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up