Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 114047 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »

Jamie posted earlier Alex's responce to this that Trenton Chance said.

Trenton said:

I'm going to have to advise you to start thinking for yourself and don't let others (Pickle, etc) think for you. You don't need legal counsel. Tommy is the one who got arrested. If anything you should do your best to remove any damage you may have done and back out of this before Tommy does die at the hands of injustice.

Do you know how many thousands of people love Tommy Shelton? Do you know how many people are completely nuts of those thousands? Who knows what mess you may end up in. Lawyers want a case that can get attention and cash. It's their job. That's a no brainer. Pickle is out for blood - that... that is pure evil.

This was Alex's responce:

As I stated, I am cooperating with the police. I have no reason not too. All I can say is that yes, something did happen. I'm not sure what you are meaning by damages that I have done.

Yes, I do realize that Tommy is loved by many. Like I also stated, I do not communicate with Bob on a regular basis.

I thought it to be only fair to allow everyone to see what prompted that explanation.

Sounds like a threat to me.

It doesn't sound like a threat to me because I know Trent and he isn't like that. I can't imagine him threatening anybody. I have read the whole conversation now, and that is why I think he was just trying to say all of the people who know and love Tommy can't all be crazy. I think the part about ending up in a mess was warning him to think because of all of the people here who hate Tommy and Pickle being out for blood . Alex wouldn't tell Trent what happened but was saying he never wrote a statement for the police of filed charges and didn't know about anything until a reporter came to his door. I think Alex said to someone that he was going to see a lawyer in California and try to get out of it all and was going to sue the prosecutor for giving his name out, so that is the mess Trent was trying to talk about. Anyway, I never met Tommy, but I do know Trent so wanted to say this. I hope I can say this and don't get called names because I took this a different way.

My first impression of you was dead wrong. I thought you was a person who was just trying to figure out things like many here. You have proven yourself to be no better than Cindy, 3D, Sam, and the rest of Danny's regime.

You have chosen your agenda, and you like the other regime members have already came to your own conclusions. No need to even try to persuade you of anything anymore. Hasta la vista!!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

And he was soooo right, Johann, that and "I have friends who are black " when accused of being racist...........tips us off to the real motives each and everytime!!

You may not see the point immediately, but this discussion reminds me of a conversation I had several years ago with a black friend of mine. He startled me by saying something like this,

- If you really want to hurt your black friends then get up in the pulpit and say, "I just love the black people!"

Like it did with me it may take you a while to understand this. So I leave it at that.

In this discussion some who consider themselves sober thinkers with hearts filled with love for humanity may have done the same thing to victims. . .  I leave it at that for now.

Some years back I got hold of the book WHEN LOVE HURTS.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:30 AM »

And he was soooo right, Johann, that and "I have friends who are black " when accused of being racist...........tips us off to the real motives each and everytime!!

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35:17 AM »

You may not see the point immediately, but this discussion reminds me of a conversation I had several years ago with a black friend of mine. He startled me by saying something like this,

- If you really want to hurt your black friends then get up in the pulpit and say, "I just love the black people!"

Like it did with me it may take you a while to understand this. So I leave it at that.

In this discussion some who consider themselves sober thinkers with hearts filled with love for humanity may have done the same thing to victims. . .  I leave it at that for now.

Some years back I got hold of the book WHEN LOVE HURTS.

Oddly enough, I have a former pastor that used to do just that. If there were black people in the congregation, he would make it a point to say how "great it is to have our black friends with us" today. His wife is just as bad about it, only she would do it while teaching in children's church.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2010, 07:51:00 AM »

Is that a representation of Danny and Linda??

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »

Wow, where is the evidence and proof to acompany the insults and accusations? As usual there is none. Every time I think it can't get worse it does.... and no one here appears to care or object.... it's hateful and pathetic., but you all seem to think the ends justify the means, They don't! It only gets uglier and uglier here, and that's why I have to leave here for good. wipe.. wipe... and walking away, sadly-- but in a determined and convicted mode....

mrst53

« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2010, 10:43:48 AM »

The Penquins are my husband pushing me into the water and my husband laughing about it :ROFL:

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »

Oh O, Mrst53  time to reverse that a little with some cool strategies.   :cat:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2010, 11:30:34 AM »

Harley, Pat, Jamie,

It shouldn't take this long for Trent to come here and retract the false, defamatory statements he made. What's going on?

Who was Trent working for when he asked Alex those questions? Tommy, Danny, one of their lawyers, who?

GRAT

« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »

Wow, where is the evidence and proof to acompany the insults and accusations? As usual there is none. Every time I think it can't get worse it does.... and no one here appears to care or object.... it's hateful and pathetic., but you all seem to think the ends justify the means, They don't! It only gets uglier and uglier here, and that's why I have to leave here for good. wipe.. wipe... and walking away, sadly-- but in a determined and convicted mode....

:ROFL:

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »

I have been told that Carol Shelton, wife of Tommy, is suppose to go in next week and have a pace maker put in. Remember her in your prayers.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2010, 12:52:56 PM »

I have been told that Carol Shelton, wife of Tommy, is suppose to go in next week and have a pace maker put in. Remember her in your prayers.

:amen:

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »

BTW, Pat, I find it strange that two of you changed your names to Alex's Cousin's names.

Alex has a cousin named Patty Williams, and Jamie Smith.

Speaking for myself. IF that is true, and I am sorry, but I doubt that it is, but IF that is true, then I wasn't aware of that. I can assure you I was not named after Alex' cousin.

Well to be honest you have to save your edits for them to take effect.
I noticed that "Pat" uses the word ugly a lot. Maybe that is a Southern IL term, but I know that CS and TS used to use that word quite often.

They sure did.

"Ugly" is a Southern Illinois term? I wasn't aware of that.

I didn't realize I used the word so often, so out of curiosity I did a search of my own posts here, and found that indeed I have used that word a lot. I have used it in 6 different posts here on the following dates and times. It would appear that I drew your notice here because I did so twice this month...

January 28, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
August 21, 2009, 12:43:55 PM
December 10, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
June 03, 2010, 03:28:19 PM
July 09, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
July 26, 2010, 05:13:46 PM

Would both of you do me a favor, and mark Tommy and Carol off your list of possible identities?  I am neither of them, and doubt either of them would ever come here as it is all so ugly. (:o I said it again! I will have to work on that.)

Shabbat Shalom to both of you.

I have been told that Gerri Lynn and Valerie Shelton use that alot too. HMM Maybe Sam isn't Brad, but you are?

This is stupid. Many people use the word ugly alot, it is a common English adjective. Google results: About 80,400,000 results (0.17 seconds)

As far as I know Brad doesn't post here and never has. Brad doesn't believe Alex, but he is his brother and Alex knows him and should know better than that. Now stop phishing as I am not going to answer any more of your questions, nor posts in regards to identities of posters.

In my opinion, which I am entitled to, you are not helping Alex at all with your posts here, especially when you keep lying, such as when you said in support of Bob Pickle's accusations of witness tampering:

"I can testify to the fact that everyone of those people have tried to contact Alex. And everything has been documented."

That was a bold faced lie.

Yes, one conversation was and is documented, and that's how I know Pickle's witness tampering allegations are 100% false. Two of the other people he is accusing and libeling, who you are claiming you can testify about, and  are further saying that there is documentation about have never talked to Alex ever, or even tried to contact him.  That is what I was referring to when I said to Bob Pickle " More details in the next post."   *********************

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

I just read this part of what Pat Williams said. It is the above portion that is in blue.

Pat, why would I lie about my own cousins names? I do in fact have a cousin by marriage who's name is Jamie Smith. My aunts daughters name is also Pat Williams. If you do not believe me ask your confident Brad. If he says no, then that proves he is in fact a liar.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2010, 01:48:19 PM »

I was just rereading that bilge from Facebook and noticed something. Trent referred to me as "Clem." Know of anyone else who calls me that? I won't mention any names, but their initials are Jamie Smith.

Now he'll have to get someone else to sign in as Jamie Smith and say they're not Trent.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »

.......And they were both just all the way wrong......racist to their po' little white hearts.   God bless  'em.  They just could not help it!  LOL!!!

Oddly enough, I have a former pastor that used to do just that. If there were black people in the congregation, he would make it a point to say how "great it is to have our black friends with us" today. His wife is just as bad about it, only she would do it while teaching in children's church.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Up