Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Attempted Witness Tampering  (Read 115823 times)

Sister

• Veteran Member
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2010, 09:11:38 PM »

Anyone here recall how Danny Shelton back around 1999/2000 was showering attention upon his 2nd cousin named Crystal who was 17, 18 years old?

You mean the one he gave a car for services rendered. Interesting how he explained that to Linda...

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »

Anyone here recall how Danny Shelton back around 1999/2000 was showering attention upon his 2nd cousin named Crystal who was 17, 18 years old?

You mean the one he gave a car for services rendered...

Exd 20:16     Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev 21:8 ... all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2010, 05:05:40 AM »

That was mentioned Horsethief,
Can you bring the rest to light? or state the facts of it?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2010, 05:56:25 AM »

Exd 20:16     Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Rev 22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev 21:8 ... all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Remember that the next time you talk about Alex.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »

You have a good point, COTK.  One that is still very hurt and extremely angry.  I will definitely also keep them in myh prayers.
If so, it's totally understandable. I can tell you from experience that it's not something you can easily deal with.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

horsethief

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2010, 06:23:00 AM »

OK... If I go down that road then it takes us off topic and then we'll never get back to it. Fact does remain that Danny Shelton has condoned and endorsed the behavior of his older brother by trying to subvert justice. A fact which has now got him named in civil litigation.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »

OK... If I go down that road then it takes us off topic and then we'll never get back to it. Fact does remain that Danny Shelton has condoned and endorsed the behavior of his older brother by trying to subvert justice. A fact which has now got him named in civil litigation.

The day of reckoning is finally at hand! Won't be long! ;D
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2010, 11:32:50 AM »

Yes, totally understandable.  It is part of the process.  I am praying that they don't get stuck at the anger stage, and move, in God's time, to forgiveness.....for their own sake.

Horsethief, families of the offenders are often in just as much denial as the offender themselves.  Just like any other addiction, family members can be the offenders most reliable enablers.   It is sad, because when this happens, no one(victims, offenders, families) do not receive the healing and restoration needed.

*****ALSO, I want to state that by forgiveness, I dont' mean that we forget or even condone in any way TS actions.  But the forgiveness of God.  He acknowledges our sins, does not condone them, we even still have to suffer the natural consequences that our sins bring with them, but chose to forgive us......"while we were yet in our sins"*****

If so, it's totally understandable. I can tell you from experience that it's not something you can easily deal with.
[/quote]
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »

"Life is not accountable to us.
We are accountable to life."

Accountability will soon be in the forefront.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:25:07 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2010, 04:52:27 AM »

Horsethief,  ahaa--Maybe I sort of figured out why you might use the name of horsethief.  Your stealing away the  :horse: s  and feed that they so long enjoyed for corruption by your knowledge as a witness of much in the whole saga of 3abn. Just a stab of in the dark but the thought came to me.

horsethief

« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2010, 05:58:46 AM »

3ABN will have to go insurance shopping after civil litigation is finished. It's highly unlikely any insurer will want to take them on after this...

Johann

« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2010, 08:48:06 AM »

Does 3ABN have insurance that will cover this litigation?

3ABN will have to go insurance shopping after civil litigation is finished. It's highly unlikely any insurer will want to take them on after this...

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2010, 09:34:42 AM »

What litigation?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »

Bob
You made me chuckle..You know --it's what the lawyers are there for..aren't they? the ones behind the victims.

OH and Mercy la go, I changed to Dishnet.

I go on line to check out the menu of my favorites the old favorites in evangelists.
I even switch on for a moment to see if 3abn is really on and yes it was..My fist encounter was this bleached Blondie who looked familiar but just couldn't place her and it did not show or did I stay on long enough to see who she was talking too but paused for a moment trying to remember who this was. The voice was familiar and then the other said the name and guess who. Shelly Q.  :ROFL: :ROFL: what happened to her style in appearance and her religious way of talking.  :ROFL: :ROFL:

Switched off and then later that day switched on to see ..OH NO.. :ROFL: Molly with the Egyptian spikes all over her heavy puggy face. :ROFL: :ROFL:. Yea, its been a lot of years and it is now so obvious. Danny this and Danny that and Danny again and Danny Danny Danny. What is this a love fest going on. Who is Shelly trying impress and Oh my. Then there is Brenda.. should have stayed on to see the new developments.  Switch off. Just watch the menu of others.  :help: is needed.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2010, 11:15:29 AM »

What litigation?

There is no litigation yet, but a warning has been served to the appropriate parties.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up